B2k VICE LEADER IS A SHAME

moykwaipak

LOL... its a shame to have like GAYSHA as a vice leader of a group :lol:  rejected by the elf side :bad:  known to be as USER GAL :rofl: :rofl: where is the rich man? GAYSHA will be there for you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I find it funny you can't reveal who you really are and have to use a different name to say something. Why are you ashamed of yourself so badly you can't even use your real character name and have to use a different name? That's what the shameful thing is I think ;)

user gal? i used who? i know someone who used me, i gave her everything she has on elf side, yet she became one of a kind traitor on the group. someone "KICKED and BANNED" from B2K. who is she?? and sorry coz whatever you say, im loved by the group you are talking about  :blush: ::)  btw, thanks for the advertisement of our clan :pleasantry:

22766_.png

a shame vice leader?  nope, from what I've seen she's all about fun and respecting others. the other day my kid woke up crying  had to go afk, i come back to a low lvl ranger attacking me from a portal. now that's shameful. keizsha kept me alive, she didn't know me, she didn't have too. but she did.

rejected by elf side? nope don't think that's the case either. for if she was an outcast of elfs, you wouldn't make insulting  threads about her.. nor would you make alt toons just too insult her from a lv 2 while your elfs laying face first at her feet. No if she was truly rejected by elfs she wouldn't even be a topic, just a target nothing more.

user gal? now your just reaching. if you knew what respect ment, and you obviously don't with your fresh new forum id, you'd know how a team/clan/friendship function.

my advice to you, move on, its not healthy to live in the past.

LOL... its a shame to have like GAYSHA as a vice leader of a group :lol:  rejected by the elf side :bad:  known to be as USER GAL :rofl: :rofl: where is the rich man? GAYSHA will be there for you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uh, don't know about all that, Eisha seems cool to me.

user gal? i used who? i know someone who used me, i gave her everything she has on elf side, yet she became one of a kind traitor on the group. someone "KICKED and BANNED" from B2K. who is she?? and sorry coz whatever you say, im loved by the group you are talking about  :blush: ::)  btw, thanks for the advertisement of our clan :pleasantry:

Yea I remember DefynDeath and Laoda doing the same to me.

lol she has a screen shot for every occasion

Lol.stoped man my babe is fantastic person and no gaisha :!  stop barking ... Keiz is good friend u go for her wee alll go for uuu :]> stuidity guy :D