[Suggestion] Lower the items repairing costs

plagu3

I say that lowering items repair costs will make happy everyone , especialy new starters...they die a lot and hard for them at the start to farm.. This itmes are breaking very fast...so you must pay a lot... 400gold at least...depends on how bad is damaged and if is a green or normal item i think...lowering the repair price will help us a lot. Thanks!

That's number one gold eater for me, been poor for ages dieing in that stupid maze lol

I agree for most newbies it's to much trouble farming just to repair,  most gamers want to buy new item's with there gold, in turn this will bore them, to waste majority of looted gold on repairs. 300+ every hour or so.

it's manageable if you don't die often.

well i'm avoiding deaths and if i want to teleport to the respawn statue i unequip all of my items first so they don't get broken :) . i've finished all quests on Godgorrat and bought the best set of armour there and i still have 5000 gold to spend.

btw. i saw you sulla for a while yesterday xD. i'm starting doing quest on the irselnort but most of them seem to be too hard for 1 person.

I agree! I spend around 1k or more for repairs everyday.. Sometimes i dnt even have gold to repair everything, and i must loot naked lol.

Yea stupid maze is money drainer..

Or maybe just increase value of loot at 2nd island. On 1 we got alot of gold from mobs, on 2nd value badly go down, most mobs drop 1g n 4g.

@Marcin we all was rich when we leave 1st island.. Now everyone are poor lol

Try to sneak enemy horde, and kill one or two of them to open path more safely. People die often because the move in rush while over confident :P

It happen to me when running through goblins horde and get killed, I am rank 5 BD with 964 HP killed by goblins what ashame  :facepalm:

Lold.

U talk about goblins in maze? They are crazy, there is too many of them, they nearly got me too yesterday. I run away with 0hp.

Better to run through mobs naked.

Its not the best option for running through mobs. Remember you walk a long way to get in the dungeon. Better move silently and careful, it is Rogue speciality right?  ;D