Jump to content
Imaybepro

Please help this is urgent!

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, I had not entered WS for 3 days as I was studying and I entered today to speak with my friend and I found that my account was blocked? I was scared at first as I thought I got hacked so I uninstalled the game and installed it again and nope still blocked, I swear I have never  ever traded my account or even asked to on my account as I did check the community rules and respect them. I have paid around £45 in WS on that account plus I have a BD and my prized Mage on their too, I dont understand why its blocked. Devs if you guys can help me I will will be so grateful as I was gonna play and have fun but now cant. I have played WS for 5 years now and this never happened before. I'm in the guild THEMERCS so this thing should not happen as I respect the rules of WS and also I have not been Racist or anything like that. You can ask my Guild mates about mt my mage Atsromagic and they will tell you the truth, heck you can even ask Krystal the moderator here who is also in my Guild. If anyone can help and possibly unblock my account (devs save me here) I would be very grateful, Many Thanks in advance, Dijon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Imaybepro said:

Hey guys, I had not entered WS for 3 days as I was studying and I entered today to speak with my friend and I found that my account was blocked? I was scared at first as I thought I got hacked so I uninstalled the game and installed it again and nope still blocked, I swear I have never  ever traded my account or even asked to on my account as I did check the community rules and respect them. I have paid around £45 in WS on that account plus I have a BD and my prized Mage on their too, I dont understand why its blocked. Devs if you guys can help me I will will be so grateful as I was gonna play and have fun but now cant. I have played WS for 5 years now and this never happened before. I'm in the guild THEMERCS so this thing should not happen as I respect the rules of WS and also I have not been Racist or anything like that. You can ask my Guild mates about mt my mage Atsromagic and they will tell you the truth, heck you can even ask Krystal the moderator here who is also in my Guild. If anyone can help and possibly unblock my account (devs save me here) I would be very grateful, Many Thanks in advance, Dijon.

 

Try messaging the support team, they have helped me in the past with this type of thing 

 

[email protected] 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 4/24/2019 at 10:15 PM, Imaybepro said:

Hey guys, I had not entered WS for 3 days as I was studying and I entered today to speak with my friend and I found that my account was blocked? I was scared at first as I thought I got hacked so I uninstalled the game and installed it again and nope still blocked, I swear I have never  ever traded my account or even asked to on my account as I did check the community rules and respect them. I have paid around £45 in WS on that account plus I have a BD and my prized Mage on their too, I dont understand why its blocked. Devs if you guys can help me I will will be so grateful as I was gonna play and have fun but now cant. I have played WS for 5 years now and this never happened before. I'm in the guild THEMERCS so this thing should not happen as I respect the rules of WS and also I have not been Racist or anything like that. You can ask my Guild mates about mt my mage Atsromagic and they will tell you the truth, heck you can even ask Krystal the moderator here who is also in my Guild. If anyone can help and possibly unblock my account (devs save me here) I would be very grateful, Many Thanks in advance, Dijon.

well my account got banned for idk what are they saying never bought mcoins

but they are saying that u bought mcoins and used the mcoins and refunded it

so they are asking for 66000 mcoins to unblock the acc

its useless to email them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Murtaza Ali said:

 

well my account got banned for idk what are they saying never bought mcoins

but they are saying that u bought mcoins and used the mcoins and refunded it

so they are asking for 66000 mcoins to unblock the acc

its useless to email them

Yes but the problem is that I never used Google Pay, only apple or on my PC, they wont give me proof and I keep trying to persuade them and they wont listen to me, if anyone can help please do I have had enough of GM now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/24/2019 at 9:15 PM, Imaybepro said:

I'm in the guild THEMERCS so this thing should not happen as I respect the rules of WS and also I have not been Racist or anything like that. You can ask my Guild mates about mt my mage Atsromagic and they will tell you the truth, heck you can even ask Krystal the moderator here who is also in my Guild.

It doesn't matter which guild you are member of, not even if your guild mate is moderator. Anyway, how is Livi supposed to know whether it's true what you say and what isn't? She also has to keep game friends and forum matters separated.

 

Like people said earlier, the only possible way to solve this is via technical support! If what you said is true and you are innocent, then either you must have logged someone's account who is guilty of having chargeback, or someone must have logged yours. Even if it was 3 years ago and not recently:snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Morgana said:

It doesn't matter which guild you are member of, not even if your guild mate is moderator. Anyway, how is Livi supposed to know whether it's true what you say and what isn't? She also has to keep game friends and forum matters separated.

 

Like people said earlier, the only possible way to solve this is via technical support! If what you said is true and you are innocent, then either you must have logged someone's account who is guilty of having chargeback, or someone must have logged yours. Even if it was 3 years ago and not recently:snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 

Hmm correct I am speaking to support right now, still no reply since my last quote on them, must wait, but yes I will keep this in mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Imaybepro said:

Hmm correct I am speaking to support right now, still no reply since my last quote on them, must wait, but yes I will keep this in mind.

Good luck!:uhuh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Wed May 01 2019 at 7:14 AM, Morgana said:

祝好运!:uhuh:

My account has also been blocked. It seems that there have been more blockades recently. I may just have been maliciously reported after leaving the arena for a while. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...