Please help this is urgent!

Imaybepro

Hey guys, I had not entered WS for 3 days as I was studying and I entered today to speak with my friend and I found that my account was blocked? I was scared at first as I thought I got hacked so I uninstalled the game and installed it again and nope still blocked, I swear I have never  ever traded my account or even asked to on my account as I did check the community rules and respect them. I have paid around £45 in WS on that account plus I have a BD and my prized Mage on their too, I dont understand why its blocked. Devs if you guys can help me I will will be so grateful as I was gonna play and have fun but now cant. I have played WS for 5 years now and this never happened before. I'm in the guild THEMERCS so this thing should not happen as I respect the rules of WS and also I have not been Racist or anything like that. You can ask my Guild mates about mt my mage Atsromagic and they will tell you the truth, heck you can even ask Krystal the moderator here who is also in my Guild. If anyone can help and possibly unblock my account (devs save me here) I would be very grateful, Many Thanks in advance, Dijon.

1 minute ago, Imaybepro said:

Hey guys, I had not entered WS for 3 days as I was studying and I entered today to speak with my friend and I found that my account was blocked? I was scared at first as I thought I got hacked so I uninstalled the game and installed it again and nope still blocked, I swear I have never  ever traded my account or even asked to on my account as I did check the community rules and respect them. I have paid around £45 in WS on that account plus I have a BD and my prized Mage on their too, I dont understand why its blocked. Devs if you guys can help me I will will be so grateful as I was gonna play and have fun but now cant. I have played WS for 5 years now and this never happened before. I'm in the guild THEMERCS so this thing should not happen as I respect the rules of WS and also I have not been Racist or anything like that. You can ask my Guild mates about mt my mage Atsromagic and they will tell you the truth, heck you can even ask Krystal the moderator here who is also in my Guild. If anyone can help and possibly unblock my account (devs save me here) I would be very grateful, Many Thanks in advance, Dijon.

Try messaging the support team, they have helped me in the past with this type of thing 

[email protected] 

Just now, Poggers said:

Try messaging the support team, they have helped me in the past with this type of thing 

[email protected] 

I will message them right now, thank you man I'm just shocked you know?

12 minutes ago, Imaybepro said:

I will message them right now, thank you man I'm just shocked you know?

Either way, the address "[email protected]" works too

On 4/24/2019 at 10:15 PM, Imaybepro said:

well my account got banned for idk what are they saying never bought mcoins

but they are saying that u bought mcoins and used the mcoins and refunded it

so they are asking for 66000 mcoins to unblock the acc

its useless to email them

2 hours ago, Murtaza Ali said:

well my account got banned for idk what are they saying never bought mcoins

but they are saying that u bought mcoins and used the mcoins and refunded it

so they are asking for 66000 mcoins to unblock the acc

its useless to email them

Yes but the problem is that I never used Google Pay, only apple or on my PC, they wont give me proof and I keep trying to persuade them and they wont listen to me, if anyone can help please do I have had enough of GM now.

On 4/24/2019 at 9:15 PM, Imaybepro said:

I'm in the guild THEMERCS so this thing should not happen as I respect the rules of WS and also I have not been Racist or anything like that. You can ask my Guild mates about mt my mage Atsromagic and they will tell you the truth, heck you can even ask Krystal the moderator here who is also in my Guild.

It doesn't matter which guild you are member of, not even if your guild mate is moderator. Anyway, how is Livi supposed to know whether it's true what you say and what isn't? She also has to keep game friends and forum matters separated.

Like people said earlier, the only possible way to solve this is via technical support! If what you said is true and you are innocent, then either you must have logged someone's account who is guilty of having chargeback, or someone must have logged yours. Even if it was 3 years ago and not recently:snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 

1 hour ago, Morgana said:

It doesn't matter which guild you are member of, not even if your guild mate is moderator. Anyway, how is Livi supposed to know whether it's true what you say and what isn't? She also has to keep game friends and forum matters separated.

Like people said earlier, the only possible way to solve this is via technical support! If what you said is true and you are innocent, then either you must have logged someone's account who is guilty of having chargeback, or someone must have logged yours. Even if it was 3 years ago and not recently:snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 

Hmm correct I am speaking to support right now, still no reply since my last quote on them, must wait, but yes I will keep this in mind.

1 hour ago, Imaybepro said:

Hmm correct I am speaking to support right now, still no reply since my last quote on them, must wait, but yes I will keep this in mind.

Good luck!:uhuh:

• 8 months later...
On Wed May 01 2019 at 7:14 AM, Morgana said:

祝好运!:uhuh:

My account has also been blocked. It seems that there have been more blockades recently. I may just have been maliciously reported after leaving the arena for a while.