Barbarian can charge in a trap

Tsja

Elves cant attack or move while got gauge/charge/blind and other skills of MC & Forsaken.. but MCs/Forsakens can hit  & use skill while they got trap / root / hamstring  :tease: :tease:

its correct - skills can be used therefore charge can break trap (and quake)

reason for this is in my opnion cause quake and trap has longer hold time then stuns that block skill usage, so to balance they have cast time and dont restrict skills. Also ofc gouge and nightmare has longer hold time cause they can be broken by attacks.

The stun of a barbarian is long enough to kill my character. When i have a barbarian against me i usually do 0 damage. It's very long actually. But if it's suppose to be this way i have nothing said :)  (and i don't care of losing arena's :) )

The stun of a barbarian is long enough to kill my character. When i have a barbarian against me i usually do 0 damage. It's very long actually. But if it's suppose to be this way i have nothing said :)  (and i don't care of losing arena's :) )

I think the charge is still too short.. U druids can entangle me and just kill me. I need to focus on being close to you. Thats why we barbs have much work to do to win in pvp.

trap isnt stuns enemy :facepalm:  it only makes enemy stop

Exactly, like a real trap, where u are traped but still can do some activities, like casting spells, attacking etc. So it it works as it should be.!

It seems very strange to see the trap moving 4 spaces with still the barbarian in it :P A 'real' trap would be stick to the ground.

I never said trap would stun. I only expected it stays on the place where it is sticked to the ground.

I think the charge is still too short.. U druids can entangle me and just kill me. I need to focus on being close to you. Thats why we barbs have much work to do to win in pvp.

A druid does 130 damage. A barb has almost 3000 hp :P No druid is going to kill you in 4 seconds entangle. But that wasn't the discussion/question :)

What i do not understand it is not consistent. All those arguments that the barb should charge in a trap of a ranger. But it can't in an entangle situation?

Trap and earthquake is similar skills that it will be moved automatically when being cut by charge of barbarian, although barbarian can break the trap and earthquake but barbarian is still in trap/earthquake and they are still in slowing down to atk, i think its no problem, its just for barbarian needs close in target, because when ranger put trap and run back, and if barbarian can't break it, so barbarian will lose range and no chance to do any atk cuz ranger can make barbarian to be more far away by knocking back with scatter.

barb is a good anti-range class if you play it right. 1v1 dont waste your charge if you know shaman has a quake ready, wait until he uses it so you can break it. use chop to slow him down, with dot on he can never out run you. if they try to kite you charge back in. barbs can be hard to get off your back and with good amp they hurt - dealing over 1.1k dmg crits on mage-classes. i like having barb partners - i think barb is a solid class and probably the best melee class to hunt down range players (good rouges that can avoid traps and quake also ends mages fast)