Increase of Castle Warehouse

lallouss

Increase of Castle Warehouse with guild lvl

lvl11-12 doesnt increase members, it increases town warehouse capacity by +10 right?

can it do the same with castle warehouse? or maybe put a guild castle pocket for it also or same pocket as town guild warehouse

how about it?

50slots doesnt seem enuf for much for pots/scrolls/relics ty for your time bq1.gif

• 2 weeks later...

:hi:   

the expansion will surely happen.. but devs won't give detail on how this will work until its release, they never do. 

what I can do is: remind them about that to make sure they will keep it in mind while plannig the next updates :v

Record handling of the castle bag!
We need this to avoid robberies and conflicts, without registration gets complicated, we continue having problems with this in our guild.

On 5/6/2019 at 12:08 PM, Akasha said:

:hi:   

the expansion will surely happen.. but devs won't give detail on how this will work until its release, they never do. 

what I can do is: remind them about that to make sure they will keep it in mind while plannig the next updates :v

update soon enough i was thinking of some fixes in castle as im sure they are updating it also

Rottung Air boss interferes with people coming to buy stuff from market thats okay i guess maybe but maybe the distance is an issue, can it be done maybe add an extra option to sell castle items at towns?

So summary:

1. Increase of slots in castle warehouse

2. Secondary option to sell castle items at towns

3. Castle warehouse info log

ty in advance bq8.gif