Hello Warspear !! Help in Class selection.

AatifFraz

Hello!!

I decided to try out the game and the concepts awesome..I started wondering why I had not started this a few years back😢.

So I started with a seeker on EU Emerald bcuz the ability to go invisible seemed good but now am not that excited by it. 

PvP seems mostly on equip so I decided to go pve ..can u suggest me the class which will be in high demands..like a tanker or healer..I see dmgers (bd's) everywhere..i wanna play in parties and all..and have fun in this mmorpg 🤗. And need some frnds too😢..also , is the MC side good? Or is the balance tipped towards the sentinels? I know it's a ton of questions from a noobie but I would really appreciate any support . ( Plz don't tell me to try all and choose most fun..I feel the true "fun" comes out only after lvl 11-13+ ..I can't try all classes to such lvls 😢

Thank You. 🤗

Welcome!

If you want to play for the "Light side of the Force", then take the Warden, Druid or Priest - all are not particularly difficult to handle!

1 час назад, Akasha сказал:

Legion rocks!

Sentinels also know a lot about battles! :penalty:

1 hour ago, Reivenorik said:

Welcome!

If you want to play for the "Light side of the Force", then take the Warden, Druid or Priest - all are not particularly difficult to handle!

I'm on the sentinels team too! @AatifFraz mage is so great in pve too 🙂 and bladedancer which can be both tanker+dmger

Same, Sentinel player here!:) 

Like Krystal said, Mages are amazing in pve and so are Priest, Bladedance and Warden. Those are classes which usually are always in a dungeon party. Mage is a full damager, Warden a 100% tank, Priest healer with aoe damage skill and Bladedancers can be either tank, semi tank/semi damager, or full damager. I'm a Bladedancer and the reason why so many choose it is probably because you can use it in so many different ways. Though, BD is a class which I would just recommend if you are going to amp it to +8 and higher. All other classes do also well when not that much amped😄

4 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

Someone has chosen a wrong side as main character I see :i_know_what_you_did_there:

Choose the Dark side... the dark side of the force... accept it... feel its strenght! 

-Faram 

I Tried Warden and am going good as for now..there's a guy who is online at almost same time as me so we play together and it's pretty fun ..Will try out some legion character soon..probably dk, thank for all the support 😋

Aha! For the firt time in history It seems to me that we have a balance between Dark x Light side in our community team

:hmm:..are you thinking what I'm thinking? ...

a little inspiration to our fellas 😄

15 часов назад, Higgings сказал:

Someone has chosen a wrong side as main character I see :i_know_what_you_did_there:

In fact, I am still undecided...
I can’t do this for a whole year, can you imagine that? :dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Reivenorik

On 4/25/2019 at 3:54 PM, AatifFraz said:

Although must not say this but the quests r pretty boring..gonna reach map2 soon..ppl say it's fun there...:)

Its pretty fun, you have twice as many, Yaaay!

Resultado de imagem para cry laugh gif

• 2 months later...
On 4/24/2019 at 3:38 PM, Higgings said:

Choose the Dark side... the dark side of the force... accept it... feel its strenght! 

-Faram 

I like Reivenorik less, and I like you better now Higgings :spiderpman1:

1 minute ago, Douglas90005 said:
I like Reivenorik less, and I like you better now Higgings :spiderpman1:

Ohh, our Batman loves the dark side as well! His own Picture speaks for itself!

:yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: