Necro stats

Mecha

I mean if the DoT damage is calculed by lv of Deathly Eye + lv of  Poison Attack or damage  :)

with poison attack  level 5 the DoT will deal + or - 60% of dark damage (dark.308-156.DoT for me with lvl 4 on

attack skill)

i tested it and lv of deathly eye does not increase DoT damage

with poison attack  level 5 the DoT will deal + or - 60% of dark damage (dark.308-156.DoT for me with lvl 4 on

attack skill)

i tested it and lv of deathly eye does not increase DoT damage

thank you so much  :good:

Can someone explain new update of Bone shield HP exhaust.Do it increase or decrease on Skill upgrade? Right now my Bone shield skill is at level 4 and it takes 80+ HP on using it.

Can someone explain new update of Bone shield HP exhaust.Do it increase or decrease on Skill upgrade? Right now my Bone shield skill is at level 4 and it takes 80+ HP on using it.

Hp exhaust is always the same

-> 4% of total HP

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nope necro are not Healers they Supporters ^^

Shaman for Heak Necro for looking pro on Hunt  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

and ge drop  :blush: :blush:

is necromanser healer?

:facepalm:  Nah, necromancers are priests while priests are warlocks, which means that they are mages which could mean that they are related to Shamans. Which means that they are in fact, Bladedancers, which could mean they are barbarians, which could also mean they are Paladins.

so i really think they are Deathknights, on the other hand, they could also be related to Rogues, but to be honest, i think necromancers are maggots. but my friend keeps telling me that maggots are f@ggots, but i keep telling myself that maggots are Lions. However, it doesnt make any sense at all, because if necromancers are priests, and priests are warlocks, and warlocks are mages, and mages are Shamans, and shamans are bladedancers, and bladedancers are paladins, and paladins are deathknights, and deathknights are rogues, and rogues are maggots, and maggots are F@ggots....

It could mean that lions are unicorns..but the thing is, i dont really believe in unicorns, so i really think unicorns are necromancers...but Necromancers cant be necromancers, nbecause they are priests, while they are warlocks while they are mages while they are shamans while they are bladedancers and so on..... so yeah.. are they healers? good question.. :/

BY THE wrath of snorlax, the damned souls of us forum users, by those who swear upon the river of kuzmitch.

I SUMMON THEE, Guardian of the forums, R0land!

Oh mighty R0land! I humbly sacrifice to thee, these replies of knowledge! Oh mighty R0land,..we need thine wisdom and knowledge NOW!

:facepalm:  Nah, necromancers are priests while priests are warlocks, which means that they are mages which could mean that they are related to Shamans. Which means that they are in fact, Bladedancers, which could mean they are barbarians, which could also mean they are Paladins.

so i really think they are Deathknights, on the other hand, they could also be related to Rogues, but to be honest, i think necromancers are maggots. but my friend keeps telling me that maggots are f@ggots, but i keep telling myself that maggots are Lions. However, it doesnt make any sense at all, because if necromancers are priests, and priests are warlocks, and warlocks are mages, and mages are Shamans, and shamans are bladedancers, and bladedancers are paladins, and paladins are deathknights, and deathknights are rogues, and rogues are maggots, and maggots are F@ggots....

It could mean that lions are unicorns..but the thing is, i dont really believe in unicorns, so i really think unicorns are necromancers...but Necromancers cant be necromancers, nbecause they are priests, while they are warlocks while they are mages while they are shamans while they are bladedancers and so on..... so yeah.. are they healers? good question.. :/

If you don't believe in unicorns, you've got some problems.

BY THE wrath of snorlax, the damned souls of us forum users, by those who swear upon the river of kuzmitch.

Oh mighty R0land! I humbly sacrifice to thee, these replies of knowledge! Oh mighty R0land,..we need thine wisdom and knowledge NOW!

44171_.jpg

Necromancer is the most romantic class  :give_rose:

they sacrifice their own hp to heal and shield others

#sexy  :dirol:

Dafuq bro.... Опубликованное фото

Epic Опубликованное фото

my eyes  :wacko:

:blush: ;D ;D :rofl: :rofl:

I'm sexy then...?  :blush: :blush: :blush:

:facepalm:  Nah, necromancers are.................................

...blahbla lots of crazy talk

epic epic  ;D

I'm sexy then...?  :blush: :blush: :blush:

no.                                                          ::)

lol yea, since cloth and armor gloves dont have dark resistance, i would use G.T. gloves (If I had a spare to use just for lab)

but if u gonna tank, maybe dark damage would be better than astral for gloves

but I think born doenst have an extra G.T. gloves so he uses A.Z. for lab  :unknw:

but I think born doesnt have an extra G.T. gloves so he uses A.Z. for lab  :unknw:

true fact. Im currently gearing up two healers so i dont have a spare gt glove as of yet.

But i do see the point of using  another GT glove for dark, i might keep the next pair i can get my hands on for just that.

unicorns are necromancers? =O

oh ya, u bet they are.

• 3 weeks later...

My friend's Necro stats, Me and Sulla building him up

Working on the Resilience

better use gt hood+gloves then you get hp for arena and you can put

resilience on boots and armor