[2019.04.23] Changes in the Arena: the anniversary season promises to be hot!

Peony

34 minutes ago, Jack said:

3x3 temple seal will be 1k Points per Win. 😱 😱😱😱

It remains same, it means in order to win, your pt needs to collect 1k points by capturing seals.

Hello again guys, it would be really nice if I get an answer about a possible change on the mechanics of Blade Dancer's Expert Skill - Rush. Is there any chance to get the character's parameters PARRY and RESISTANCE applied during the usage of RUSH skill against Warlock's DARK CIRCLE and Druid's PUNITIVE ROOTS skills?

It's pretty annoying that those skills don't fail ever, even with RUSH which has a cooldown to CAST and turns the skill pretty useless against these two other skills. I'm not asking to turn INVINCIBLE when "RUSHING", I'm just asking to include the application of PARRY and RESIST character's % to it.

Thank you very much.

8 minutes ago, Whitex said:

Hello again guys, it would be really nice if I get an answer about a possible change on the mechanics of Blade Dancer's Expert Skill - Rush. Is there any chance to get the character's parameters PARRY and RESISTANCE applied during the usage of RUSH skill against Warlock's DARK CIRCLE and Druid's PUNITIVE ROOTS skills?

It's pretty annoying that those skills don't fail ever, even with RUSH which has a cooldown to CAST and turns the skill pretty useless against these two other skills. I'm not asking to turn INVINCIBLE when "RUSHING", I'm just asking to include the application of PARRY and RESIST character's % to it.

Thank you very much.

The resist statistic works regardless of the skill you're using. 

17 часов назад, Buudbd сказал:

This will be a failure. They always choose the easiest way to do things! AIGRIND does not like hard work? (a question for developers)

My friend, you should be a little more careful with such statements!
This is not a way to avoid hard work, but an opportunity to test the developed innovation as efficiently as possible and to obtain the required statistics.
In our game you do not need to lvl up a max level, you can safely stay at the right for you - 13-20-22, but we need to go further, and the "dynamic level" is what can be the way out of this situation.
In any case, this is just a test launch of this category.

18 часов назад, BaBeLo сказал:

I would like to see answer too , many players dnt like that QWERT keybind and now u just ruined game with it. :bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

It is used in more than 80% of modern game projects, this is convenient, you just need to get used.

So just to clarify, say if a lvl28 had a lvl19 equip, would the stats of this equip also go up?

Also, I think this level change feature was a really innovative move. I don't think it will work for, say, 2x2 arena, but it will definately improve participation in 5x5 🙂

17 minutes ago, hello1010 said:

So just to clarify, say if a lvl28 had a lvl19 equip, would the stats of this equip also go up?

The level of the weapon and the equipment, yep. All but runes equipped there. 

12 hours ago, Higgings said:

The resist statistic works regardless of the skill you're using. 

That's awkward because I never saw anyone resisting to a "Dark Circle", or BD Rushing thru it without being stuck.

Edited by Whitex

It is very... interesting to see how some people already denounce a system that has not even been released yet.

I suggest to wait and try it in real. I personally don't believe the Developers would make such changes unless they are sure about success.

Besides, you can also look at it (as mentioned above) as a live mass testing. If it doesn't work, it will probably be modified anyways.

And please, don't always come with the "shitty update, lazy Aigrind" whining. It must be very demoralising to try to work and improve the game with such feedback. Let's be nice with our dear Developer team for once!

57 minutes ago, Whitex said:

That's awkward because I never saw anyone resisting to a "Dark Circle", or BD Rushing thru it without being stuck.

My poor shaman saw one, unfortunately. I tried to blind a rushing BD... bad experience.

On 4/23/2019 at 1:36 PM, Higgings said:

A little warning here, off topic. @Buudbd, if you want to add something to your post, click on the "edit" button on the right bottom of it. Do not write an identical post just to add few features, please. 

Thanks!

On 4/23/2019 at 1:36 PM, Higgings said:

I am sorry, but I am not getting the link between "this system will be a failure" and "AIGRIND doesn't like hard work". 

AIGRIND does not like hard work: I said it because, on one occasion, I mentioned that it would be good "to try to unite all the servers (only in the arena), but with this update that is being launched, this option is disqualified. For that reason I said that AlGRIND does not like to work, because joining all the servers would need a lot of work, attention and effort)

About what I said, this update will be a mistake "again in the 5v5 arena". You will notice soon!

9 hours ago, Higgings said:

My poor shaman saw one, unfortunately. I tried to blind a rushing BD... bad experience.

I didn't mention shaman, I said Warlock and Druid.

You can go test by yourself, get a bd friend full resist or parry and ask him to rush into your lvl 1 Warlock's Dark Circle.

Edited by Whitex

9 hours ago, Whitex said:

I didn't mention shaman, I said Warlock and Druid.

You can go test by yourself, get a bd friend full resist or parry and ask him to rush into your lvl 1 Warlock's Dark Circle.

If resist works on Blind it shall also work on Circle and Roots theoretically. :tired2:

10 hours ago, Buudbd said:

AIGRIND does not like hard work: I said it because, on one occasion, I mentioned that it would be good "to try to unite all the servers (only in the arena), but with this update that is being launched, this option is disqualified. For that reason I said that AlGRIND does not like to work, because joining all the servers would need a lot of work, attention and effort)

About what I said, this update will be a mistake "again in the 5v5 arena". You will notice soon!

Everyone is a coach outside the playground, we say. A lot of things players have said are good suggestions, but the fact they are not implementing that suggestion right now does not mean that they're lazy or that they dislike working hard. Every feature must be equally split among updates, otherwise they would run out of ideas pretty quickly. 

For the 5x5, I have a good feeling about it and I won't judge until I have touched and tested it by myself; I advise you to do the same. You'll appreciate the update even more. 

:thumbs_up1:

10 часов назад, Buudbd сказал:

"to try to unite all the servers (only in the arena),

This is impossible now, the game engine used doesn't allow do this.
To do this, we need "create the game" again, not to mention the huge financial resources.
Unfortunately, we are not the studio of Blizzard to allow ourselves such actions.

Спойлер

"I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out. And when you do, you will change the world. What is, and always will be, my greatest creation... is Warspear." - Howard Stark

12 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out. And when you do, you will change the world. What is, and always will be, my greatest creation... is Warspear."

Skeetah*

Better now :panda8:

On 4/23/2019 at 3:19 PM, Nutman said:

Why were the keybinds on the PC version changed? The slot 6-9 and 0 were changed to QWERT, this is very hard to get used to when you've always been playing with other keybinds. I wish you guys could implement a setting to reverse this or even set own keybinds. Same goes for the Events Tab on the place where Chat used to be, I probably use the Event tab once in a week while I use the Chat on a daily basis so why would the Chat be hidden in the Social Tab now? However, I did get used to this one but my complaint about the Skill Keybinds remains.

On 4/23/2019 at 6:18 PM, BaBeLo said:

Totaly agree with keybinds, its absolutely unplayable for me , was playin always 0-9 and never used qwert, hope u will make some menu where we can chose which keybind we want....:bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

On 4/23/2019 at 4:08 PM, Zurp said:

For me its easier to hit 12345/QWERT without looking at the keyboard. Just move your finger down a little bit. Also there are some shortcuts in the new version. C=character, Z=Chat, A=Attributes, I=bag

Ill post a tutorial video on how to switch ur QWERT into 67890 keys again it, after i finish watching avengers end game tonight bq62.gif

Edited by lallouss

38 minutes ago, lallouss said:

Ill post a tutorial video on how to switch ur QWERT into 67890 keys again it, after i finish watching avengers end game tonight bq62.gif

#DontSpoilTheEndgame

On 4/23/2019 at 9:32 PM, Zurp said:

still works like it used to...

No, since they moved the chat, it changed from "F2 + 4" to "F2 + 6 + 8" which is way harder and uncomfortable to do.

3 hours ago, lallouss said:

That would be awesome, how will I find your channel/video?

22 minutes ago, Imaybepro said:

All nice, I cant be a part of this since my account is still blocked for no reason, GM it's been 24 hours cmon reply, check my thread for more info.:wat1:

Keep in mind that an answer might take from 5 to 14 working days.

13 hours ago, Higgings said:

If resist works on Blind it shall also work on Circle and Roots theoretically.

Try to Test stuff instead of typing things like "theoretically" to me.

This game is logic and mathematics, so if a BD can resist / parry while using RUSH on Shaman's Blind, it should resist / parry while using RUSH on a Warlock's Dark Circle or on a Druid's Punitive Roots.

So What I can understand from your statement is that THIS A BUG and must be CORRECTED!

I'll wait patiently, thank you devss!

40 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Keep in mind that an answer might take from 5 to 14 working days.

Yes but that takes way too long, cause I was gonna spam tp for Mercs, now cause of GM'S mistake I cant. I hardly think its my fault for their mistakes.

47 minutes ago, Whitex said:

This game is logic and mathematics, so if a BD can resist / parry while using RUSH on Shaman's Blind, it should resist / parry while using RUSH on a Warlock's Dark Circle or on a Druid's Punitive Roots.

So What I can understand from your statement is that THIS A BUG and must be CORRECTED!

I'll wait patiently, thank you devss!

From my sentence you get one and one thing only: If resist works against blind -> works against any other CC. But thanks for having reported it: our developpers will definitely check everything asap and eventually fix it 🙂

41 minutes ago, Imaybepro said:

Yes but that takes way too long, cause I was gonna spam tp for Mercs, now cause of GM'S mistake I cant. I hardly think its my fault for their mistakes.

I am sorry to hear this 😕 . I bid you luck dude. 

47 minutes ago, Whitex said:

Try to Test stuff instead of typing things like "theoretically" to me.

Unnecessary aggressivity. I please invite you not to use it here ^^ 

Edited by Higgings
Typo

On 4/24/2019 at 7:02 AM, Reivenorik said:

My friend, you should be a little more careful with such statements!

did he get upset about this? The forum is to talk and not said any the bad ... and I am right!

On 4/24/2019 at 7:02 AM, Reivenorik said:

This is not a way to avoid hard work, but an opportunity to test the developed innovation as efficiently as possible and to obtain the required statistics.
In our game you do not need to lvl up a max level, you can safely stay at the right for you - 13-20-22, but we need to go further, and the "dynamic level" is what can be the way out of this situation.
In any case, this is just a test launch of this category.

This is what he mentioned: "Test the innovation developed in the most efficient way" (In ARENA 5v5) until now it has not worked and it does not work ... I repeat what I said before, time will give me a reason!

12 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

This is impossible now, the game engine used doesn't allow do this.
To do this, we need "create the game" again, not to mention the huge financial resources.
Unfortunately, we are not the studio of Blizzard to allow ourselves such actions.

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

I think AIGRIND makes too much money with our purchases in the game and we deserve the best! Remember that the customer is always right!

17 hours ago, Higgings said:

If resist works on Blind it shall also work on Circle and Roots theoretically. :tired2:

Everyone is a coach outside the playground, we say. A lot of things players have said are good suggestions, but the fact they are not implementing that suggestion right now does not mean that they're lazy or that they dislike working hard. Every feature must be equally split among updates, otherwise they would run out of ideas pretty quickly. 

For the 5x5, I have a good feeling about it and I won't judge until I have touched and tested it by myself; I advise you to do the same. You'll appreciate the update even more. 

:thumbs_up1:

It will dawn and we will see ...:angrypumpkin:

7 hours ago, Higgings said:

From my sentence you get one and one thing only: If resist works against blind -> works against any other CC. But thanks for having reported it: our developpers will definitely check everything asap and eventually fix it 🙂

I am sorry to hear this 😕 . I bid you luck dude. 

Unnecessary aggressivity. I please invite you not to use it here ^^ 

Thanks man

5 hours ago, Buudbd said:

did he get upset about this? The forum is to talk and not said any the bad ... and I am right!

This is what he mentioned: "Test the innovation developed in the most efficient way" (In ARENA 5v5) until now it has not worked and it does not work ... I repeat what I said before, time will give me a reason!

I think AIGRIND makes too much money with our purchases in the game and we deserve the best! Remember that the customer is always right!

It will dawn and we will see ...:angrypumpkin:

I agree with some of your points but theres one thing you need to understand, the customer is NOT. always. right.

Its an old saying and is abused for the wrong reasons.

On 4/25/2019 at 8:03 PM, Higgings said:

#DontSpoilTheEndgame

hehe never :P hope u enjoyed/enjoy it :piggy:

On 4/25/2019 at 10:25 PM, Nutman said:

That would be awesome, how will I find your channel/video?

ill post video here when its done im busy abit this weekend with my sisters engagement party :pigface:channel is: THEMERCS, i guess search THEMERCS warspear ull find it easier

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2019 at 1:52 AM, Peony said:

Warriors!

It's not a secret that the most ruthless and bloody Arinar's fights occur exclusively in the Arena, where only one team stands in the end. Strong and mighty warriors collide in battles there in order to prove who among them was truly created for fighting.

And here comes the XXX anniversary Arena season! We could not ignore such an important event, and have prepared for you some very pleasant surprises.

Many of the changes are already available with the update 7.10.4, but main gift will appear in the game only with start of the XXX season: it will be the long-awaited return of the 5x5 mode! 4 new maps and improved mechanics of fights in this mode are waiting for you.

1.png  2.png

4.png  3.png

On the maps you will see "Crystal of Swiftness" and "Crystal of Stealth", which players can activate. When activated, all players in a small area near the objects will get a certain effect:

• Crystal of Swiftness increases movement speed.
  • Crystal of Stealth applies the Invisibility effect to the players.

Along with the bonus effects objects will also restore player’s health, but objects can be activated only 1 time during the battle.

One of the main changes in the mechanics of 5x5 will be separation of players into 2 categories: 4-17 and 18-28 levels. The battle will be held in equal conditions: when you get to the Arena your virtual level increases to the maximum in the current category (17 or 28, respectively). Along with the increase in the level, the parameters of the players increase as well - health, health regeneration, physical and magical power. The virtual level of all equipped items increase also, and the effects of the skills will be calculated by the maximum for this category.

Please note that the player will not be able to use consumable items whose level requirements will be higher than his real level (increase of the player’s level in the Arena is ignored in this case). In addition, getting into the Arena will not affect the value of bonuses received as a result of enchantment of the object with runes and crystals, and the level of amplification of items will not change.

With the new season in the 5x5 mode will be daily rewards that will replace seasonal ones, but only in this regime. You will be able to receive Imperials of Greatness every new day under certain conditions, which are quite simple: more victories = more trophies! Rewards are all individual, so you will compete only with yourself in the chart. Win as many battles as possible, set personal records and then you will definitely get all the prizes of the 5x5 Arena!

Seasonal rating of the 5x5 mode will not disappear: it will be displayed by the amount of wins in each of the 4-17 and 18-28 categories and reset at start of the new season. At the end of season, players will be able to get the achievements of the 5x5 mode, for which you will still have to try to become one of the best warriors in Arinar!

The rewards for victory will remain unchanged: after the battle Arena points and Guild Points will be awarded depending on the real level of the player. But the size of the group in 5x5 mode is now noticeably smaller: only 2 people can be in the group.

Remember that the 5x5 Arena mode and all its improvements will appear in the game only after the start of the new season, but we have a few more important changes related to the Arena, which can already be found in the game.

All information with descriptions and rules for each Arena mode is now available in a separate window. We hope that this will help you in choosing the right mode for you.

Screenshot_1en.png Screenshot_2en.png Screenshot_3en.png

In addition, now you will be able to submit/remove the request for one or some battle modes selectively. And after the battle you can immediately send new requests to the same modes that were active by pressing the “Fight” button.

Screenshot_4en.png Screenshot_5en.png Screenshot_6en.png

Other changes:

- amount of Arena Tickets in one bag slot increased to 50 pieces;

- impact of the "Gladiator's Resilience" and "Gladiator's Ferocity" skills will not disappear after player’s death.

See you in battle!

AIGRIND

Yes it's cute and beautiful 5v5 area

9 hours ago, GalaxyRekt said:

5x5 is so disappointing

Greatness %% doesn't work properly

Rewards at low level are miserable

2 tickets per demand😂😂

Low lvl doesn't mean low reward?

If a lvl 10 for example get a lvl 28 imperials reward it would be broken

22 minutes ago, Kazakus said:

Low lvl doesn't mean low reward?

If a lvl 10 for example get a lvl 28 imperials reward it would be broken

You spend 2 tickets and win less points than in 2x2 and at lv10 you get 9 imperials for 25 wins(no way to get them btw, no one demands 5x5 xddd).