[2019.04.23] Changes in the Arena: the anniversary season promises to be hot!

Peony

Warriors!

It's not a secret that the most ruthless and bloody Arinar's fights occur exclusively in the Arena, where only one team stands in the end. Strong and mighty warriors collide in battles there in order to prove who among them was truly created for fighting.

And here comes the XXX anniversary Arena season! We could not ignore such an important event, and have prepared for you some very pleasant surprises.

Many of the changes are already available with the update 7.10.4, but main gift will appear in the game only with start of the XXX season: it will be the long-awaited return of the 5x5 mode! 4 new maps and improved mechanics of fights in this mode are waiting for you.

1.png  2.png

4.png  3.png

On the maps you will see "Crystal of Swiftness" and "Crystal of Stealth", which players can activate. When activated, all players in a small area near the objects will get a certain effect:

• Crystal of Swiftness increases movement speed.
  • Crystal of Stealth applies the Invisibility effect to the players.

Along with the bonus effects objects will also restore player’s health, but objects can be activated only 1 time during the battle.

One of the main changes in the mechanics of 5x5 will be separation of players into 2 categories: 4-17 and 18-28 levels. The battle will be held in equal conditions: when you get to the Arena your virtual level increases to the maximum in the current category (17 or 28, respectively). Along with the increase in the level, the parameters of the players increase as well - health, health regeneration, physical and magical power. The virtual level of all equipped items increase also, and the effects of the skills will be calculated by the maximum for this category.

Please note that the player will not be able to use consumable items whose level requirements will be higher than his real level (increase of the player’s level in the Arena is ignored in this case). In addition, getting into the Arena will not affect the value of bonuses received as a result of enchantment of the object with runes and crystals, and the level of amplification of items will not change.

With the new season in the 5x5 mode will be daily rewards that will replace seasonal ones, but only in this regime. You will be able to receive Imperials of Greatness every new day under certain conditions, which are quite simple: more victories = more trophies! Rewards are all individual, so you will compete only with yourself in the chart. Win as many battles as possible, set personal records and then you will definitely get all the prizes of the 5x5 Arena!

Seasonal rating of the 5x5 mode will not disappear: it will be displayed by the amount of wins in each of the 4-17 and 18-28 categories and reset at start of the new season. At the end of season, players will be able to get the achievements of the 5x5 mode, for which you will still have to try to become one of the best warriors in Arinar!

The rewards for victory will remain unchanged: after the battle Arena points and Guild Points will be awarded depending on the real level of the player. But the size of the group in 5x5 mode is now noticeably smaller: only 2 people can be in the group.

Remember that the 5x5 Arena mode and all its improvements will appear in the game only after the start of the new season, but we have a few more important changes related to the Arena, which can already be found in the game.

All information with descriptions and rules for each Arena mode is now available in a separate window. We hope that this will help you in choosing the right mode for you.

Screenshot_1en.png Screenshot_2en.png Screenshot_3en.png

In addition, now you will be able to submit/remove the request for one or some battle modes selectively. And after the battle you can immediately send new requests to the same modes that were active by pressing the “Fight” button.

Screenshot_4en.png Screenshot_5en.png Screenshot_6en.png

Other changes:

- amount of Arena Tickets in one bag slot increased to 50 pieces;

- impact of the "Gladiator's Resilience" and "Gladiator's Ferocity" skills will not disappear after player’s death.

See you in battle!

AIGRIND

Edited by Peony

15 hours ago, Peony said:

@Lazylion I already had told you about having patience, aye? :smooth-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

• Developer
Только что, Counciler сказал:

To clarify

Lvl14 +10 = lvl17+10? 

Correct. But runes/crystals will be the same as they were in lvl 14

16 hours ago, Peony said:

One of the main changes in the mechanics of 5x5 will be separation of players into 2 categories: 4-17 and 18-28 levels. The battle will be held in equal conditions: when you get to the Arena your virtual level increases to the maximum in the current category (17 or 28, respectively). Along with the increase in the level, the parameters of the players increase as well - health, health regeneration, physical and magical power. The virtual level of all equipped items increase also, and the effects of the skills will be calculated by the maximum for this category.

This is great!

hopefully 5v5 will be active again, and player stats will be equal, so skill will actually matter more. Very very nice. Let's see how it works in practice.

So if someone is lvl28 with a +6 lvl27 weapon for example, but had a +10 lvl21 weapon and uses that, will be as strong as a lvl27 +10 in 5v5?

1 minute ago, Gladiator said:

So if someone is lvl28 with a +6 lvl27 weapon for example, but had a +10 lvl21 weapon and uses that, will be as strong as a lvl27 +10 in 5v5?

Yes

2 минуты назад, Gladiator сказал:

The level of the item will increase to the maximum in this category, the bonuses from the runes and crystals will remain (as for the 21st level)

3 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Apparently yes, but only in 5v5

To lv28*

2 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

It means a level 6 full greatness shaman in 5x5 will become lv17 full greatness with lv17 items and lv6 enchants?

Apparently, yep

8 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

The level of the item will increase to the maximum in this category, the bonuses from the runes and crystals will remain (as for the 21st level)

So +5 21lvl go +10 but stay 21lvl or 21lvl go 28lvl but stay +5

1 minute ago, REAPER said:

So +5 21lvl go +10 but stay 21lvl or 21lvl go 28lvl but stay +5

Amps stay the way they are, only level changes 

Thus, the second case is correct

• Developer
10 минут назад, GalaxyRekt сказал:

It means a level 6 full greatness shaman in 5x5 will become lv17 full greatness with lv17 items and lv6 enchants?

That's right but with lesser amount of skill points as well.

I am not really an arena player. I am a crafter and since there craft level increased,my bags struggle.It would be really nice to have craft resources stacks as arena tickets. Also tp,repair,hp and mana pots etc. so with that no need increase bag slots.

• Developer
41 минуту назад, Kara Savaşçı сказал:

I am not really an arena player. I am a crafter and since there craft level increased,my bags struggle.It would be really nice to have craft resources stacks as arena tickets. Also tp,repair,hp and mana pots etc. so with that no need increase bag slots.

I guess we'll reconsider stack size for craft items in next updates. That's a solid suggestion.

3 minutes ago, snorlax said:

I guess we'll reconsider stack size for craft items in next updates. That's a solid suggestion.

Same thing goes for signs and stams? pretty please .

Edited by Lostsignal

Why were the keybinds on the PC version changed? The slot 6-9 and 0 were changed to QWERT, this is very hard to get used to when you've always been playing with other keybinds. I wish you guys could implement a setting to reverse this or even set own keybinds. Same goes for the Events Tab on the place where Chat used to be, I probably use the Event tab once in a week while I use the Chat on a daily basis so why would the Chat be hidden in the Social Tab now? However, I did get used to this one but my complaint about the Skill Keybinds remains.

Why isn’t the value of rune/crystal enchantments affected by the level change? Say theres a lv18 vs a lv28 player and each have fero ench on weapons, the lv18 player is left in a significant disadvantage

47 minutes ago, snorlax said:

There are a lot of items which deserve the 50 pcs per set, I think. Consider please to add HP potions in this list, as well as Signs. :cry2:

3 minutes ago, Refaim said:

Why isn’t the value of rune/crystal enchantments affected by the level change? Say theres a lv18 vs a lv28 player and each have fero ench on weapons, the lv18 player is left in a significant disadvantage

Also skill points should be affected :

1 minute ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Also skill points should be affected :

I think it would be unfair for the higher level, in this case. 

45 minutes ago, Nutman said:

Why were the keybinds on the PC version changed? The slot 6-9 and 0 were changed to QWERT, this is very hard to get used to when you've always been playing with other keybinds.

For me its easier to hit 12345/QWERT without looking at the keyboard. Just move your finger down a little bit. Also there are some shortcuts in the new version. C=character, Z=Chat, A=Attributes, I=bag

2 hours ago, Nutman said:

Why were the keybinds on the PC version changed? The slot 6-9 and 0 were changed to QWERT, this is very hard to get used to when you've always been playing with other keybinds. I wish you guys could implement a setting to reverse this or even set own keybinds. Same goes for the Events Tab on the place where Chat used to be, I probably use the Event tab once in a week while I use the Chat on a daily basis so why would the Chat be hidden in the Social Tab now? However, I did get used to this one but my complaint about the Skill Keybinds remains.

Totaly agree with keybinds, its absolutely unplayable for me , was playin always 0-9 and never used qwert, hope u will make some menu where we can chose which keybind we want....:bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

22 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

@kishan_mage Pls, no need to duplicate the message on several topics.
I already answered you :thumbs_up1:

I would like to see answer too , many players dnt like that QWERT keybind and now u just ruined game with it. :bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

22 hours ago, Peony said:

One of the main changes in the mechanics of 5x5 will be separation of players into 2 categories: 4-17 and 18-28 levels.

This 18-28 lvl problems many wins and losers, 28 lvl and 18 lvl always losers money losers tickets and gladiator pots waste of time rank!

tenor.gif

Edited by vla-wot

7 hours ago, Higgings said:

@Lazylion I already had told you about having patience, aye? :smooth-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Now do the same with everything else, repair, tele, pots, scrolls, signs, life scrolls. Items i usually have in bag. Havnt had tickets for months and months.:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:@Higgings @Reivenorik

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

Creo que sería injusto para el nivel superior, en este caso. 

But at the lower level it will be a disadvantage!😒

23 hours ago, Peony said:

thanks, the only thing I liked about this update.

23 hours ago, Peony said:

This will be a failure, it sounds funny but there is a disadvantage and I do not find it fun.

44 minutes ago, vla-wot said:

This 18-28 lvl problems many wins and losers, 28 lvl and 18 lvl always losers money losers tickets and gladiator pots waste of time rank!

This will be a failure. They always choose the easiest way to do things! AIGRIND does not like hard work? (a question for developers)

19 minutes ago, Buudbd said:

This will be a failure. They always choose the easiest way to do things! AIGRIND does not like hard work? (a question for developers)

I am sorry, but I am not getting the link between "this system will be a failure" and "AIGRIND doesn't like hard work". 

A little warning here, off topic. @Buudbd, if you want to add something to your post, click on the "edit" button on the right bottom of it. Do not write an identical post just to add few features, please. 

28 minutes ago, Akasha said:

:suspicious1:  a ha

a breathtakin answer ty ... why dont u give us to choose which keybind we want ? I dnt think all ppls like QWERT cuz its totaly bad at all... not gud way in my opinion. I was happy u did op spring event and now this totaly ruined my feelings from this game.. :tired2::sad:

5 hours ago, Zurp said:

For me its easier to hit 12345/QWERT without looking at the keyboard. Just move your finger down a little bit. Also there are some shortcuts in the new version. C=character, Z=Chat, A=Attributes, I=bag

That goes for you. For me I could go to character, chat, etc. without looking at the keyboard before the changes using F2 + the corresponding number as well. But now it's almost unplayable for me, like I don't want to look on my keyboard just to find some C, Z or A button when before I could just click F2 + 4 for chat which is much quicker and doesnt require looking on the keyboard.