Hell leveling! lvl 13

pwnz0r.kthx@gmail.com

play on choosen island. That "exciting and epic :facepalm: " quests takes forever. Run here, and run here och wait i forgot you must run here too, 20 min for one quest Wtf.

• 2 weeks later...

Firstborn the most easier quest in 1st island

Mountain very easy to raise from lv 1 to 6 since most mobs don't bite there

Chosen too many quest with small xp reward and annoying dungeon

Forsaken the worst quest design of all, but I respect to those who could make it to the 2nd island

Forsaken the worst quest design of all, but I respect to those who could make it to the 2nd island

Agree, now i understand why forsakens and chosens are so skilled  :dirol:

If you have tried all quest there (Forsaken island.), you will know that they have the best quests. I have deleted 3 forsakens after i completed 1. forsaken island, just to start again. Best quests=Forsaken

So to get to lvl 12 was easy enough with ranger, but now at 13...good god barely any exp per quest and takes foreverrrr to complete them!  Any tips?

find other player with same quest, make party, it will help u kill the boring time :drinks:

and try get all daily quest, try finish the easiest quest first.

oh, 1 more thing, go solo on collecting quest,,faster to finish it.

gudluck

Really,Forsaken Island Quest take long because of run&talk and many Bosses BUT with that awesome classes and 8Mana regen(no faction has that much regen)  it's pretty easy to finish the island  :pleasantry:

I did it in 5days and had absolutely no problems :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Me:

Chosen: "Im bored... wheres my sun glasses? Its so bright"

Mountain clan: "Omg kill me, my legs feel like they gonna drop off"

Forsaken: "Ok im bored yet again, but this place looks great.... O.o i want that book"

Firstborn: "What the hell!? Im done already?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Me:

Forsaken: "Ok im bored yet again, but this place looks great.... O.o i want that book"

i seriously enjoyed this :lol: 

Me:

haha good :clapping: :good:

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest it's not that hard, if you look at other games and see how much effort it takes to get to a high level, this pales in comparison!

Trust me, this is an easy game, apart from bosses and difficult quests you may need a party for but when you have the party they are easy, the only things that I've ever considered hard on the game with party would be berengars shadows and the new island norlant swamps (almost everything in there), which isn't anything for you to worry about yet

I do hope it doesn't discourage you from playing, the second island is well worth getting to before deciding weather you want to play the game any more, that's when things get a better, and I will help you along the way if you need me :)

:)  Elves are the has the easiest quest except on irselnort :cray: and swamps

I played only chosen and elf to >lv12 what I found is being a chosen second island seems easier if you take off the factor of being disturbed by opposite fraction. And elf, you can make it to second island in a day. But first island is more fun as you don't have to do that farming or just keep reviving in third island. Just my thought, I know there are players who take it totally opposite, everyone has a view.

Me:

After much thought here is an edit for my comment about forsaken:

"OMG kill me.. kill me now. I want to stab the person who designed the quests here!!!"  :blush:

In 2 hours i got a bd from lvl 1 to lvl 11 8)

In 2 hours i got a rogue from lvl 1 to lvl 7 :spiteful:

In 2 hours a got a paladin from lvl 1 to lvl 9 :fool:

In 2 hours  i got a warlock from lvl 1 to lvl 5 :facepalm:

Island two was so hard for me when I first got there as paladin.

I had to farm the cats outside of the first town and get my gear upgraded just to be able to complete the basic quests

at 16 now I am stuck at camp riff all the quests there are group dependant and MC related is hard to get any progress with my work schedule.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i kinda agree

Me:

Lmao so funny yet true  :rofl: and i do want that book :blush:

Me:

:lol: :lol: thats true

Levele 18 now I still havent completed the damn chainless quests. :shok:

Granite guard took about 8 attempts with multiple parties fighting MC all the fn way, probably 6 hours of frustration for granite guard. :shout:

Garrshagg is my current stopping quest.I've probably made about 10 attempts at that so far.  :sorry:

My problem is the time. my work schedule is all over the place and when I do get a good slot of time I prefer to get my guaranteed gains by doing the dailies. :unknw:

I only work on camp riff quests when I am finished with all the dailies and my playtimes are so short and interupted I NEVER finish them all.

I work 3 days on 3 off 2 on 2 off then every two weeks I go from nights to days or days to nights.  :dirol:

I also am in the national guard which adds another layer. :bomb:

Plus I have a wife and son who I need to spend time with. :crazy:

I get nice big chunks of time off but I almost never have the same group of friends on so I can get those big partie requirement quests taken care of . :fool:

and like now I could be questing but I am so sick of the same dailies I am doing this shit instead of leveling  ;D

I will persist and get there eventually but it will take me much longer than some folks I am sure. ::)

The best thing I did was buy all the bags . holy cow thats been the biggest boost to my leveling. I keep ALL the dailie loot I pick up. I may not need 30 tongues today but tommorrow I may and with 100 bag slots I got room for them. some of my dailies usually get completed as soon as I pick them up because I keep all that crap in my inventory.  :good: :clapping: :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...

aigrind said that forsaken quests are less, so they need to be longer. also its not hard. if you choose healer then it will take too long cuz healers r weak. but i got my rogue to irselnort in 1 day, 12+ hours of non stop, full focus playing. besides if you tae time to enjoy the story then you won't care if long or not.

level 19 still havent finished chainless quest  :wacko:

managed to get to garr shagg and kill him finally now i will be trying for lake for the next month  ;D

level 19 still havent finished chainless quest  :wacko:

managed to get to garr shagg and kill him finally now i will be trying for lake for the next month  ;D

ur wear costume to hide ugly gear :mega_shok: