and the award goes to....

Pliskin

US SAPPHIRE for best drama. It truly deserves an Academy Award. So many convincing pretenders and complexed insanity,, with the ability to mess up anything good going on for anyone outside the production. Honestly do you have trouble sleeping if you can't cause someone to feel lower than you. I swear some people here only care about themselves and drive everyone to madness and endless strife. And this is only the short version. I'm sure you can imagine the characters or wish you were the lead role.__

US SAPPHIRE for best drama. It truly deserves an Academy Award. So many convincing pretenders and complexed insanity,, with the ability to mess up anything good going on for anyone outside the production. Honestly do you have trouble sleeping if you can't cause someone to feel lower than you. I swear some people here only care about themselves and drive everyone to madness and endless strife. And this is only the short version. I'm sure you can imagine the characters or wish you were the lead role.__

They care only about their char. to have good drops, ?? And then soon they wer left their clan or  group the go for next bosses?? Niyahahah...

Player etiquette and common decency hardly exist here, it is sad. Too many loose mouths and no restraint. Too many selfish players.

Wow talking about yourself?  :crazy: Haha really you think I haven't seen your topics and posts?  :lol:

No actually I was talking to her and I dont care if im reminded that im one of them I just reminded her that shes one of them as well. Im sorry was I moving a little to fast for you. Or as the ESL asians would say "Am i moving fast for u slow brain? Do U no know read?"

If she can give respect people, that's not caring about herself. If she has friends she is not caring about herself. Last is if she is in a clan, she isn't about herself  :nea: If you would know how friends, certain groups, and respect works, don't talk lies at all  :facepalm:

No actually I was talking to her and I dont care if im reminded that im one of them I just reminded her that shes one of them as well. Im sorry was I moving a little to fast for you. Or as the ESL asians would say "Am i moving fast for u slow brain? Do U no know read?"

Craziness I know what you mean I help people out all the time and they never reciprocate... But I do have a handful of great friends so..it's part of life just weed out the bad apples... It sucks but just add them to ignore list and move on.  :good:

I been betrayed by a friend because he wanted only costumes free (that I had), he only became my friend because how much gold and miracle coins I had :'( But I reported her but I felt bad and said sorry, but she was gone before you knew it.  :'(

Craziness I know what you mean I help people out all the time and they never reciprocate... But I do have a handful of great friends so..it's part of life just weed out the bad apples... It sucks but just add them to ignore list and move on.  :good:

You know you're one of them.....

I wouldn't be so good at knowing this if I wasn't. What's funny to me is the people who act like they're not.

I'm a b*stard but at least I admit it. Shameless.

Anyone can admit to themselves things they've done

only wise people admit it to others