Necromancer in Battle on Priest

Immersly

;D ;D ;D

my necro was pvping yesterday, just testing stuff.

dint even have sun def or moon def  :facepalm:

still she wins 9-1 vs a mage named gankz, 3-0 vs cleiton andddddd 0-3 vs EDGESHADOW, omg i hate him  :diablo:

Keiz U cant hate Ascetic :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Rangers and Mages are cake for Necro, it's well timed lv5 roots and ham that I find the most dangerous.

Not so "cake".

I've PvPd many necros and they were the "Cake" for me  :give_rose:

i agree necros are weakest class in pvp.unless he/she is full amplified items as evry lab items has dark defence on it.

And i totally disagree with people who saying they win pvp that easily because you have been patner with other players using op class. I dont think one on one necros are op like rest class. It mean for supporting class though HP and mana exaust totally sucks now. :facepalm:

i agree necros are weakest class in pvp.unless he/she is full amplified items as evry lab items has dark defence on it.

And i totally disagree with people who saying they win pvp that easily because you have been patner with other players using op class. I dont think one on one necros are op like rest class. It mean for supporting class though HP and mana exaust totally sucks now. :facepalm:

disagree  :facepalm:

diffrent player diffrent necros  :facepalm:

yeah? it make sense i just saw you getting killed by level 19 bd. :lol:

hard beat bd u knw  :nea:

but i already beat many bd lv 20  :shout:

with run power  :rofl:

Not so "cake".

I've PvPd many necros and they were the "Cake" for me  :give_rose:

Well I can't speak for necros playing in emerald but I can say that I've won all top rng in sapphire many times over, only pliskins cbow has won me more than I have him. This includes certain +9+10 pewpew monsters.

Doom stave +8, ~1200 def  :give_rose:

Not about other classes it's about disables.. and necro is the op partner in that situation. Pemb said it correct... Different players different necro...

Well I can't speak for necros playing in emerald but I can say that I've won all top rng in sapphire many times over, only pliskins cbow has won me more than I have him. This includes certain +9+10 pewpew monsters.

hahaha pliskin hv crit dark deff lol  :drinks:

Doom Baton, +6, Crit Sun Enchant. 1380 Def  :give_rose:  314 sun in 3064 hp, missing miracle shop fortitude enchants but i live without them anyways.

Well, you're one now id wish to PvP xd hope my necro reaches your stats one day

• 3 months later...

I've always said this, and i will continue to believe in this;

Druids vs. shamans are like immortal gods, they can fight forever and eternity and still have full hp (if they have same equips, amp lvls, etc.)

as for Priests and Necromancers, They are like gods sent back to human forms with a glorious shield to protect them from any kind of damage, once a holy priest gets to battle a Necromancer, it will never end, Generations would pass away, barbarians,rogues,warlocks,dks,bladedancers,mages would fall in battles from time to time (they are humans, not gods) ;D , but the priest and necromancer would still be in an immortal battle that could last for A millenium years ;D

(psst. i know they are not "immortals" but it's fun to call them immortals since they seem to never end a battle) ::)

;D Very nice description lol  :)