Necromancer in Battle on Priest

Immersly

Necromancer is almost like the priest right? Priest is almost like the Necromancer?

Even match against Priest will almost be like the same kind, but different worlds.

~Priest heals.

~Necromancer heals.

~Power Word (skill on MP for Priests)

~Deathly Eye (Skill on HP for Necromancers)

~Priest uses Sacred Shield (Skill on Defense)

~Necromancers uses Bone Shield (Skill on Defense)

So those mean it would most likely be a tie, but when using in different balances of types of magic, Priests will increase mostly but Nightmares will stop the target and heal it's self for an increased value to HP and the Priest will not Regenerate Health or Energy.

lol i hate it -.- i lost my first battle with a friend's priest a few days ago. he ate my mana to half its annoying.

Suppose I am trying to find more weaknesses to Priests but it may be involving Nightmares, Deathly Eye, and Poison Spittle. As I need is to study for a while and find the ways how the Priests can lower it's own MP, as well for Necromancer to have enough MP to kill.

But for me that I found out is Bone Shield after Nightmare and to when the attacks come at you hard, use Ancient Seal every 8 seconds you use it and let the Priest lose his MP.

Your MP Regeneration is more increased than the Priest most of all, but at when the Priest has pots, you should use Critical, Accuracy, and/or Resilience to beat the Priest if it has pots.

priest can kill shaman, druid, necro easily 1 on 1 ( thx to mana drain) :good:

agreeeeeeee but melees run away from necros(remembering one of our arena battles) :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

I've always said this, and i will continue to believe in this;

Druids vs. shamans are like immortal gods, they can fight forever and eternity and still have full hp (if they have same equips, amp lvls, etc.)

as for Priests and Necromancers, They are like gods sent back to human forms with a glorious shield to protect them from any kind of damage, once a holy priest gets to battle a Necromancer, it will never end, Generations would pass away, barbarians,rogues,warlocks,dks,bladedancers,mages would fall in battles from time to time (they are humans, not gods) ;D , but the priest and necromancer would still be in an immortal battle that could last for A millenium years ;D

(psst. i know they are not "immortals" but it's fun to call them immortals since they seem to never end a battle) ::)

I've always said this, and i will continue to believe in this;

Druids vs. shamans are like immortal gods, they can fight forever and eternity and still have full hp (if they have same equips, amp lvls, etc.)

as for Priests and Necromancers, They are like gods sent back to human forms with a glorious shield to protect them from any kind of damage, once a holy priest gets to battle a Necromancer, it will never end, Generations would pass away, barbarians,rogues,warlocks,dks,bladedancers,mages would fall in battles from time to time (they are humans, not gods) ;D , but the priest and necromancer would still be in an immortal battle that could last for A millenium years ;D

(psst. i know they are not "immortals" but it's fun to call them immortals since they seem to never end a battle) ::)

but the mana eating priest skill grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  :facepalm:

No mage-class can beat priest 1v1 unless they get massive dmg output with crits. As soon as youre cursed and youre mana is out, youre a sitting duck against a priest that can slow grind you down without any retaliation. Priest wins easy with mana drain build.

Now that is true grrrr :facepalm:  my warlock managed to get a priests hp to around 300 hp and i still had full hp and

3/4 of my mana left, when suddenly he used mana drain at the very moment i used fear on him, my mana was completely drained and i could do nothing but attack his unbreakable shield (almost impossible to break shield without using skills)

Priest also has an advantage over necro with 2k  hp suppose priest & necro both got 600 hp heal now necro is charged HP  mana to cast heal & shield so necro gets charged with 100 hp for shield & heal so its hp is down by 200 allready so in the end necro gets 600 hp-200hp=400 hp heal this am saying coz  both shield cost 20 mana only necro gets charged extra hp anybody knw why this is so ? Опубликованное фото

necro can sleep priest to heal and use poison to deal 300 additional damage(up to 450 with high darkness)

ofc pay attention to when priest uses mana drain and stop using skills for some time

Doing Necromancer just made me realize that the way the Priest has on Sun Magic compared to Dark Magic is that you need to have less Dark Magic and more Astral Magic to kill one Priest. Only thing is to ignore the way the Priest's skills are strong.

necro can sleep priest to heal and use poison to deal 300 additional damage(up to 450 with high darkness)

ofc pay attention to when priest uses mana drain and stop using skills for some time

but you cant stop using skills waiting for mana drain. Without skills youre just going stand there shooting 0 on holy shield and let the priest reg hp to 100%. Preist needs long fights and necro too, but priest is the better in the long run. 1 spell cast under power ward is going to devestate necro.

but you cant stop using skills waiting for mana drain. Without skills youre just going stand there shooting 0 on holy shield and let the priest reg hp to 100%. Preist needs long fights and necro too, but priest is the better in the long run. 1 spell cast under power ward is going to devestate necro.

Yeah but don't you think that Priest and Necromancer have opposite skills but different ways for example the Mana Drain, no different than Deathly Eye.

The opponents you face that are Priests is 37.4% in US Sapphire, 57.9% in Emerald, and 6.4% in RU Amber.

I battle less in PvP than arena.

Deathly eye is nothing like power word? Necros dot combo with spit and eye is awesome, if u play double necro in arena you get a double spit dot stack really fast if youre good. Not even heal classes can soak 250-300dot its crazy. But 1 on 1 priest can tank necro long enough to drian all his mp.

wtf >.

Doing Necromancer just made me realize that the way the Priest has on Sun Magic compared to Dark Magic is that you need to have less Dark Magic and more Astral Magic to kill one Priest. Only thing is to ignore the way the Priest's skills are strong.

Yeah but don't you think that Priest and Necromancer have opposite skills but different ways for example the Mana Drain, no different than Deathly Eye.

The opponents you face that are Priests is 37.4% in US Sapphire, 57.9% in Emerald, and 6.4% in RU Amber.

I battle less in PvP than arena

man wtf are u talkin about now?

flarelyred aka kitty united spamming nonsense again

:bad: Did you read on the topic, Video of Game?

If you have things to say, please do not say on this topic. I think I don't like trouble on the forum and when you get caught saying "spamming nonsense," you could be thinking that I have topics like this one that could be useless but it could possibly be useful.

And Bloodylipa that makes a good idea to think. Thank you for saying that because I didn't realize I forgot about that.

wtf >.

man wtf are u talkin about now?

flarelyred aka kitty united spamming nonsense again

I thought necromencer would be able to heal more than priest,since necro loses hp when heals itself....necro also loses hp when uses shield :facepalm: :facepalm: ....if u face a priest lv5 mana drain....u have problem

That gets me thinking, why would Priest be able to do more than Necromancers could.

-Mana Drain

-Shield (NO HP DECREASED)

I thought necromencer would be able to heal more than priest,since necro loses hp when heals itself....necro also loses hp when uses shield :facepalm: :facepalm: ....if u face a priest lv5 mana drain....u have problem

That is a good point, but once a person has no mp hes 'disabled' more or less for the rest of the fight, not just 3-5sec. I love mana drain skill, but maybe it shouldnt kill mana so bad. Losen the effect, if 3 spells drain 80%mp its to much. Id still play priest if I didnt love the ppl on mc side to much and fb side dont stick to english.

well, that's right, priest does not have any stun skills but they do have a disable skills which disables the user to attack the priest,and vice versa.

though, it wont stop the target or anything.. but that mana drain skill is just badass, use a skill at the wrong time and you could easily end up as a sitting duck.

That gets me thinking, why would Priest be able to do more than Necromancers could.

-Mana Drain

-Shield (NO HP DECREASED)

necro is far better than priest..

since. heal priest requires alot more mana. priest needs 14 mana to heal, while necro only 7.

and necro gets 20 mana regen. in pvp u get 10 mana regen..

when u pvp with priest. it's very easy to dodge the mana burn skill.

since its duration is very short..

since. heal priest requires alot more mana. priest needs 14 mana to heal, while necro only 8

actually is 7...but ive not seen this detail...it makes it more balanced

As a priest i find my battles with necromancers to be pretty short, either i mana drain and they die or i cant break their shield and they kill me haha. I did however fight a shaman in arena, it was just me and him, i won after a long time i did over 20k dmg and he healed over 15k, his heals were so strong that near the end i was afraid to mana burn because i was going to run out of mana also haha.

In short, any healer vs healer is gonna last forever in similar gear. Anyone else, just hope you can kill us fast, or we will eventually wear you down  :lol:  8)

• 4 months later...

ducking main drain makes priest pro :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  if you dont crit priest you cant kill him as a melee .. :facepalm: :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...

Necros absolutely are the weekest of all class in Ws if u want to win in arena Dont get a necro MP costs way to much gotta use ur own health to use spells u gotta  stop walking to use spell n to top it all off ur d eyes useless in arena to sum it up necros are all f***** up n Isent worth a crap in arena shams are so much better o n if ur arena just run away ur just dead neways lol  :lol::lol:

Necros absolutely are the weekest of all class in Ws if u want to win in arena Dont get a necro MP costs way to much gotta use ur own health to use spells u gotta  stop walking to use spell n to top it all off ur d eyes useless in arena to sum it up necros are all f***** up n Isent worth a crap in arena shams are so much better o n if ur arena just run away ur just dead neways lol  :lol: :lol:

i disagree. and my necro has won over some other classes in pvp/duels. rangers are easy to beat. mages also. only had difficulty vs druids

2 necros with the correct strategy in arena will win.

Necros absolutely are the weekest of all class in Ws if u want to win in arena Dont get a necro MP costs way to much gotta use ur own health to use spells u gotta  stop walking to use spell n to top it all off ur d eyes useless in arena to sum it up necros are all f***** up n Isent worth a crap in arena shams are so much better o n if ur arena just run away ur just dead neways lol  :lol::lol:

You have been paired up with/against weaksauce necro, sorry but you are so wrong.

Nightmare one of the most pro disable in game, up to 8 sec duration and 4 tile range makes this skill alone bringing necro along worthwhile. Pair it up with a gouge, circle/fear or well timed blind and necro is one of the strongest classes for 2v2.

Deathly eye is pro for kite and easy to pull off by any necro worth their weight in salt.

About casting stagger.. If this is getting you caught up in melee range than you need to pay more attention to your distance from opponents, hardly affects your ability to kite unless you don't know how to pewpew kite in the first place.

Should learn to play/play with other classes before lol'ing all over the place.

i disagree. and my necro has won over some other classes in pvp/duels. rangers are easy to beat. mages also. only had difficulty vs druids

2 necros with the correct strategy in arena will win.

just as long as one of those necros aint named Juyu.

that guy is an epic fail. Im still stuck on how the freak he got full guiding thread set, and plays like a 10yr old

just as long as one of those necros aint named Juyu.

that guy is an epic fail. Im still stuck on how the freak he got full guiding thread set, and plays like a 10yr old

;D ;D ;D

my necro was pvping yesterday, just testing stuff.

dint even have sun def or moon def  :facepalm:

still she wins 9-1 vs a mage named gankz, 3-0 vs cleiton andddddd 0-3 vs EDGESHADOW, omg i hate him  :diablo:

;D ;D ;D

my necro was pvping yesterday, just testing stuff.

dint even have sun def or moon def  :facepalm:

still she wins 9-1 vs a mage named gankz, 3-0 vs cleiton andddddd 0-3 vs EDGESHADOW, omg i hate him  :diablo:

Gonna post the guy who got those wins? :good: Best I can give you about pvp vs is priests is what I do vs them. Shield first the use deathly eye once, by then priest will have shield up and will have used word of power. Wait it out, then use spit once and sleep. Shield and heal in that time, then use deathly eye twice and spit. Easier to break priests shield when theres a dot and you attacking at the same time. Keep cycling this and try your best to avoid word of power. Should win. Their mana is burning as fast or faster than yours trying to keep up shields and hp while dpsing you. Hope I helped

:bad: u lost against xyourbabyx and i won vs him. u suck pie  :tease:

Lagged. But you cant beat cleiton. Can you? Or oracles. Yea. Back down

i can  :blush: :aggressive:

i wanna use the warlock doom on kiyo  :crazy:

Or save for my lock. Either one is accepted. Im leaning towards 2nd option. Js. :mega_shok: