Skill Study Lv6 arena

Immersly

i think i dont have a share on this :( i started to arena my necro at lvl15 with bg gear, i focused on rushing her quests for the first days and i totally ignored arena. but because i was raising a full support necromancer, i started leveling bone shield first to max the heal right after, and with both skills maxed, i do good in arena as well even if im full support. now i love necro more than my shaman  ;D

ps: i like ur shaman and necro's names. it sounds like my char's names :give_rose:

4 Ancient because I am more a person who likes to heal only, being on defense is good, but in arena I use Bone Shield if I am attacked by two players and I kill one out and use heal as fast to keep support (I may need to figure out something for my MP)

But sometimes I get worried on my battles if I die or not  :pardon: But a lose is okay because I can do again, it's not the end and when I win, I really give support to the ones who lost and mostly say good job or they did well. I like to give people a chance to be happy not angry because they lost.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

4 Ancient because I am more a person who likes to heal only, being on defense is good, but in arena I use Bone Shield if I am attacked by two players and I kill one out and use heal as fast to keep support (I may need to figure out something for my MP)

But sometimes I get worried on my battles if I die or not  :pardon: But a lose is okay because I can do again, it's not the end and when I win, I really give support to the ones who lost and mostly say good job or they did well. I like to give people a chance to be happy not angry because they lost.

I salute you :good: :drinks: