Something missing in warspear online

stivemob

1. Show enemy in MAP, signed with color like red.

2. Manual attributes

* Strength

* Health

* Energy

* Abillity

3. New potion that containing HP and mana for instant cure, like purple fluid

4. BOSS or mobs should be drop some random premium items, not only spheres.

5. Enable trading live in chat, not have to go at same area

6. During trading, add chat space for communication

7. Add treasure items drop from strong mobs (yellow) and BOSS, like topaz, ruby, crystal, stone that we can sell it with nice price like 100-500 gold per items.

8. Add treasure island and some chests containing potions but sometimes containing poison or mobs that can hurt you

9. Add PVP island & PK mode

10. New skills for every levels, it means skills need required level, example: Freezing shot is available for level 15

11. Add new reward quest: skill reward, that we can choose which one to get.

Ex: skill reward for level 25

Option:

* Partial spell

* Falling stones

* Wolfs raid

Ranger

* Poisonous arrow

* Spiked land

* Fairy

12. Add archievements.

Thx for reading.

1. Show enemy in MAP, signed with color like red.

2. Manual attributes

* Strength

* Health

* Energy

* Abillity

3. New potion that containing HP and mana for instant cure, like purple fluid

4. BOSS or mobs should be drop some random premium items, not only spheres.

5. Enable trading live in chat, not have to go at same area

6. During trading, add chat space for communication

7. Add treasure items drop from strong mobs (yellow) and BOSS, like topaz, ruby, crystal, stone that we can sell it with nice price like 100-500 gold per items.

8. Add treasure island and some chests containing potions but sometimes containing poison or mobs that can hurt you

9. Add PVP island & PK mode

10. New skills for every levels, it means skills need required level, example: Freezing shot is available for level 15

11. Add new reward quest: skill reward, that we can choose which one to get.

Ex: skill reward for level 25

Option:

* Partial spell

* Falling stones

* Wolfs raid

Ranger

* Poisonous arrow

* Spiked land

* Fairy

12. Add archievements.

Thx for reading.

I like ur suggestion but...

Red:

4. bosses and mobs are not just drop sphare, but drop gear too.

10 and 11. I dont agree with this skill system. I just like skill system as now, every level up get point skill.

Green:

I just think game will crashed like no.1 and i just like if enemies dont showed at map and secret in everywhere coz with reason:

-C.L qs will failed, enemies ppl can see you when do c.l qs and after it they kill you

-I can not enter to enemies area alone cuz they will know where i am hide.

-Secret is my life ;)

Blue:

Can u tell it about detail of skill? :drinks:

Most of popular mmo, to get new skills we should learn it by level. It's too strange if level 1 characteristic has 5 skills already. The negative issue the low char will use it for spaming skill. All mmo i have been playing they have skills tree required by a level and we can still upgrade with skill points.

Its not problem showing enemy in MAP, almost mmo having that feature, we can see the enemy in current area (small MAP).

Its not problem showing enemy in MAP, almost mmo having that feature, we can see the enemy in current area (small MAP).

u dont know c.l qs. elf in everywhere. if one elf look us in map, the elf will reported to their t.c. and they come to kill us. and c.l quest will failed.

u dont know c.l qs. elf in everywhere. if one elf look us in map, the elf will reported to their t.c. and they come to kill us. and c.l quest will failed.

i aggre with u if i want to do chainless mc will come kill me cause they will see where i am and that sucks think that u go marakasha and all elfs see u....... :wacko:

But by showing red icon (enemy) in small MAP it will be more fun, interesting and more challanging.

In general mmo, the structural of skills are depending on levels. If in future of warspear adding new skills for all class, it would be issue that all skills can be used by low level char, maybe stop at 5 skills for level 1-20, for next levels should be restricted by levels, its normal procedural of skill.

And about skills, it would be nice if skills built in tree. I can imagine in future, for example lighting ball skill will be upgraded to be next skill for new high level char, for example lighting ball 50-300 dmg (lv1-20) --> Storm of moons 150-450 (lv25-lv30) ---> Dragon fury 250-600 (lv40)

But by showing red icon (enemy) in small MAP it will be more fun, interesting and more challanging.

Are u done ur c.l qs?. i think u are not done. its not easy qs. many enemies ppl are blocking ppl for do their c.l. the good tactic for c.l qs is just hide ur team n ur self. there is not fun. what is ur lvl char now?

Adding a new skill will be hard to use and I have reasons why:

• Phones used verticaly will mean it is forgotten.

• The skill won't be leveled for lv20s.
  • The skill may not be a good skill.

HOTKEYS!! HOTKEYS ARE FOR PLACING IN AN ORDER OR PUTTING IN LOCATIONS. MOST PLAYERS PUT POTS THERE! NOT MUCH ROOM! AND THIS IS A DIFFERENT GAME OF MMORPG :crazy: THIS IS NOT THOSE GAMES! CHARACTERISTICS DO NOT MATTER BECAUSE MULTIPLE CHARACTERS ARE USED, MOST PLAYERS DON'T CARE WHAT THE CLASS IS, THEY CARE ABOUT IF IT IS STRONG OR NOT :crazy:

Even in simple mmorpg has 20 skills build, you must not learn it all, you just have to focus what your charateristic is and set a hotkey for main skills.

That's why you have no knowledge about the game. Take a look on Google, and try to find info about necromancer's skill builds. One of good skills of necro they have abillity to reborn from the death, if in Warspear those skill is exist, maybe Necro has skill for once reviving chance and after reviving they recover 50% of HP, and in the 2nd death they should respawn at statue, but it will be complicated since available reviving with miracle coins (real money).

i do not support the "mark enemies on map" suggestion.

why? well, the reason why i do not support it is because of how the game is made.

warspear maps are too small to add the "mark enemies" function.chainless league quest is the hardest quest to do as you need to enter the enemy territory to do the quests. Now, we all know elves are very overpopulated. if that function was to be added. it would lead to a MASSIVE faction switch.

mcs/forsakens would sink down dramatically, which means that the faction would die out. (mcs,forsakens ftw)it would be impossible for elves/chosens to do chainless aswell, that red mark on map system would keep everyone updates on where the enemy is located. :nea:

That kind of skill will be unfair to other classes  :facepalm: They may move and not fair.

That isn't a skill  :rofl: That is an item which may come but if it was regular it's miracle coins to revive. Look at other topics for this when you want to revive.

That's why you have no knowledge about the game. Take a look on Google, and try to find info about necromancer's skill builds. One of good skills of necro they have abillity to reborn from the death, if in Warspear those skill is exist, maybe Necro has skill for once reviving chance and after reviving they recover 50% of HP, and at 2nd death they should respawn at statue, but it will be complicated since available reviving with miracle coins (real money).

That's why you have no knowledge about the game. Take a look on Google, and try to find info about necromancer's skill builds. One of good skills of necro they have abillity to reborn from the death, if in Warspear those skill is exist, maybe Necro has skill for once reviving chance and after reviving they recover 50% of HP, and in the 2nd death they should respawn at statue, but it will be complicated since available reviving with miracle coins (real money).

to be honest, i dont think you've been playing warspear for a long time. that reviving skill would be a HUGE advantage. i mean seriously, play warspear for atleast a year and imagine what would happen if we had the "mark enemy on map" system,

necro reviving, "poison arrow", (rangers are very strong thanks to their blessing (i have a ranger, he doubles and crits ALOT! when blessing is active, adding poison arrows would make them even more dangerous)

Then the small map can't be on screen  :pardon: Reason is because it blocks to see if anyone on that place.

I recommend making a "Show Map" and "Hide Map" button at the corner of the screen :good:

But when I use map I sometimes turn off in Boss Quests just in case of mobs.

It's already exist, you can show or hide small MAP in settings.

Yeah but when dealing with that, takes a few to hide or show. Rather just put a button to take less time  :lol:

As I say rather just put like animated online multi-player games like I used to play, Fusion Fall  :lol: They have button for it

Yes, i saw at 3 Kingdom Online (sanguo), we can switch off the MAP by pressing '0' button.

OMG pointing enemys on map? DId u ever try to finish cl quests?

Why most low lvls give many suggestions instead of high lvl who have more expierence and know this game much better?

OMG pointing enemys on map? DId u ever try to finish cl quests?

Why most low lvls give many suggestions instead of high lvl who have more expierence and know this game much better?

with enemy indicator any rogue will be happy  ;D

this game was made for smartphones so take it easy and its still under EARLY development, things change every mayor update. People keep on wineing and complaining that warspear isnt updateing every week or whatever, but if people would just get of their ego boosted high horse and think about all the things that have changed and been created - geez. This game is in its toddler stage and things are happening all the time, just apprieciate the hard work behind a small think like bug fixes, theirs countless induvidual bug reports from induvidual phone models... think its easy to keep yur product bug free on so many diffrent systems and products? things have changed alot, ALOT in the time ive been here and things are moving fast now. we are getting a new area again! thats 3 new areas + 2 new factions complete package in what 2-3months? just relax and enjoy the ride, devs are not done molding this lump of clay... (and try not to assume this game has to be like all other mmos you have played)

Although its 2D but development in the depth of the character build, quest, equipment very possible.

Many mobile games with 3D that need around 1GB data file you can find in the market, this game not more than 50 MB and very promising to develop further.

I just hope in game market price cheaper in the future

Although its 2D but development in the depth of the character build, quest, equipment very possible.

Many mobile games with 3D that need around 1GB data file you can find in the market, this game not more than 50 MB and very promising to develop further.

I just hope in game market price cheaper in the future

I hope that too, because when prices will be lower, more ppl will try to find out how it is to have items from market and more and more ppl will come to ws because of low prices of shop items, i think.