[2019.04.22] Game servers restart

Peony

Hey, we have already launched the servers, Arinar is waiting for heroes!

22 минуты назад, Higgings сказал:

(I forgot the name, it is the one wearing a wild boy set-alike costume).

It will be great if you will manage to remember his name, it is important for me :tired2:

1 hour ago, Reivenorik said:

It will be great if you will manage to remember his name, it is important for me :tired2:

Okidoki, give me a min 😬

@Reivenorik the name of the mob is "Fire Defender", and has an innate buff which is necessary to dispel (once even via Relic of Dispelling, now only through the mob's death) in order to kill the column mob. 

2 минуты назад, Higgings сказал:

Okidoki

latest?cb=20081211004507

1 минуту назад, Higgings сказал:

the name of the mob is "Fire Defender", and has an innate buff which is necessary to dispel (once even via Relic of Dispelling, now only through the mob's death) in order to kill the column mob. 

Thx, give me a minute, I will learn about the details.

• Developer
44 минуты назад, Higgings сказал:

the name of the mob is "Fire Defender", and has an innate buff which is necessary to dispel (once even via Relic of Dispelling, now only through the mob's death) in order to kill the column mob. 

Yup, I fixed this bug by accident while working on other features. Right now it's working just as planned, so you need to kill monsters in order to complete dungeon.

43 minutes ago, snorlax said:

Yup, I fixed this bug by accident while working on other features. Right now it's working just as planned, so you need to kill monsters in order to complete dungeon.

Sad but at the same time fair enough. This is the proof that it was a bug, as I suspected already. Thanks for your reply, Snorlax! 

I have certain questions as I lost m.coins many times by misclicking.

1) why don't you ask yes or no permission before buying m.coin item?

2)why not have a setting to ignore m.coin offers at arena times?

Is something is getting figured out or it's your business strategy?

My suggestions. 1) give us option before final purchase of m.coin item or even can give a setting from we can enable or disable such option.

2) give setting option to disable add type of thing before arenas or at time of player dies.

Edited by kishan_mage

30 minutes ago, kishan_mage said:

I have certain questions as I lost m.coins many times by misclicking.

1) why don't you ask yes or no permission before buying m.coin item?

2)why not have a setting to ignore m.coin offers at arena times?

Is something is getting figured out or it's your business strategy?

My suggestions. 1) give us option before final purchase of m.coin item or even can give a setting from we can enable or disable such option.

2) give setting option to disable add type of thing before arenas or at time of player dies.

yes this whole accidental mcoin shop purchase thing needs to be either removed or reworked, i know many people who have accidentally bought upots or experience pots and made to feel extremely frustrated afterwards, clickbaiting isnt fun for the anyone.

14 minutes ago, Poggers said:

yes this whole accidental mcoin shop purchase thing needs to be either removed or reworked, i know many people who have accidentally bought upots or experience pots and made to feel extremely frustrated afterwards, clickbaiting isnt fun for the anyone.

Very true. 

I wish GM take this seriously.

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 3:17 PM, Whitex said:

Snorlax, is there any chance of BD Expert Skill RUSH get character resist or parry parameter applyed during the skill usage? Because with the actual "natural" cooldown it is pretty easy to Warlocks and Druids anticipate when you use it.

@snorlax

16 hours ago, snorlax said:

Lol, so we were just happy about dispelling working on it while it was a bug!!!! Hehehe

now it takes even more time to complete that dg as compared to when relic worked🐵

@Reivenorik @snorlax

Six shadows doesn't drop the item to complete quest anymore if theres high lvl player in pt.

edit: apparently it does but it takes long ass time

Edited by Zurp

14 часов назад, Zurp сказал:

Six shadows doesn't drop the item to complete quest anymore if theres high lvl player in pt.

edit: apparently it does but it takes long ass time

It is better to create a separate topic in the "Support" section if you found any bugs.

On 4/23/2019 at 5:52 PM, Speedom said:

Yo the update for invisible with minion, the minions auto cancel stealth.

@Akasha@Reivenorik Any answer to this? I play rogue and it is affecting both pvp and pve. Its really annoying

В 28.04.2019 в 07:40, Hasda сказал:

Any answer to this? I play rogue and it is affecting both pvp and pve. Its really annoying

Hey, bro, sorry for the wait. :tired2:
Devs have promised to fix this error in the near future. :true_story1: