Why im blocked?

konichiwaa

GM , why you blocked my bd accnt [mordekhai]? I bought that accnt 5days ago in brasilian, 30k.. I hve falchion thre +9 :( plsss unblocked that accnt, im begging you gm :'( you blocked with no reason :'( unfair gm, it was so unfair. Im lazy to lvl up, that why i buyd bd accnt.. I was trade my barb konichiwaa to lvl18 ranger, there is no problem in that trading, so im not a scammer, mny ppl said that the reason why blocked accnt is they scam someone, but im not scammer, i just want to play ur game and i farm everyday.. So plsss gm , unblocked mordekhai accnt, or tell me what the reason why that accnt is blocked.. Tnx

TRading accounts is illegal. The end, bye, kiss.

Oh by the way why do other people dont know even we explain them about 100000 times  :facepalm:  trading is illegal

I Know that trading is ilegal, but i trade my barb to my friend  , so i trust him.. Now, my problem is, why they blocked mordekhai accnt with no reason.. plsss give me 1day to login that accnt and i gt my good item :'( falchion +9, plssssss just 1days

i bought 70sets arena tickets to buy full arena gear then im done doing arena then uve blocked, naaaaa.... im done playing this game, i waste more than 150$ in this game, tnx anyway, good and nice game,  time to find work and frgt this awesome game :(

Have a nice time looking for work.  :clapping:

Remember that spending money in virtual pixels is never profitable  :lol: unless u collect virtual swords and other eq  :mega_shok:

I buyd bd coz i want a tank mobs in lab and bg boss , herald and scorp :devil: and thats the reason i go to elf side, coz mc cant farm now in bg :rofl: last day i gt drop in bg, revenge gloves :[ btw who u :P peace