DK has ACCURACY PROBLEM

slay

I have been played all classes in this game

But when I am playing DK I found that this class has accuracy problem compare to other classes

I have tried to increase the accuracy to 11% which is high enough for any class, DK still miss a lot although just attacking blue weak monsters while other classes doesn't miss a lot.

I tested many times by creating new DK but the problem still occur

Hopefully the developer check this issue and investigate the DK mechanism more deeply.

I have been played all classes in this game

But when I am playing DK I found that this class has accuracy problem compare to other classes

I have tried to increase the accuracy to 11% which is high enough for any class, DK still miss a lot although just attacking blue weak monsters while other classes doesn't miss a lot.

I tested many times by creating new DK but the problem still occur

Hopefully the developer check this issue and investigate the DK mechanism more deeply.

hy, its not just DK, but barbar too. my acc just 14% on barb.

yup, 13% acc on my lv 17 dk. yesterday outside t5 i was killing mountain cat for dallie, i got 6 missed in a row.. and of course my 19% Dodge never evaded an atk.

:shok: so it's common issue...

13% accuracy is high and got miss 6 times i a row  :facepalm:

Imagine if you use slow weapons...wasting about 18 seconds like doing nothing  :facepalm:

high dmg = low att speed/low accruacy

good examples are axes they get extra penetration but lose their accruacy compared to their 2h sword conterparts.

but this is not the case for crossbows i think, i only got a lvl10 crossbow it has both pene+acc but im not sure about the higher lvl versions.

but yea DK might have a acc problem my friend said he missed 5 times in a row  :unknw:

• 2 weeks later...

My best missing rate was 7 times in a row  :dirol: :dirol: :dirol:

But now having 10% accuracy and not missing much  8) 8) 8)

I think the game hit to chance adapted from WoW about accuracy.

If you try to hit mobs the same level or higher level than you, the accuracy penalty would be counted.

I am pretty sure of it since when my level grow higher it didn't miss so much like before.