WHERE ARE THE ELVES/CHOSEN, GONE?

PrettyPinay

Lol reylovo is noob he has no type of smarts hes all cash I remember he did the same exact thing when me and rokzz was killing him near nadir lol We called him "Reynobo"

lol the video wouldnt be good if we dint do a great job working together on the raids we gotta do that again soon and more often show em all who's boss  :lol:

and dad take off levels when u take screenshots -.- its annoying, cant read names, well at least my name was blue   :wacko:

Where all the elves/chosen gone?  :crazy:  your google translate ducking up :lol:

yea bad google translate well im asian and my main language isnt english. so whats ur point?  :wacko:

watched the videos? who's godsfury? he died a loooooooooooooot   :lol:

yea bad google translate well im asian and my main language isnt english. so whats ur point?  :wacko:

watched the videos? who's godsfury? he died a loooooooooooooot   :lol:

youre making yourself sound silly sorry i was on my rogue while this happened:rofl: nastyburp i didnt die till caravan. :crazy: im in the beginning of the vid. I thought asains were smart. ;D

ohhhh nooooo im not smart. i only use google translate in my english  ::) and this one's for u. feel free to use google translate  "tangantadong epal ka papampam pa."  :give_rose:

ohhhh nooooo im not smart. i only use google translate in my english  ::) and this one's for u. feel free to use google translate  "tangantadong epal ka papampam pa."  :give_rose:

Hindi yan matratranslate epal sila hahahaha mga epal lol

Tarantado O Tangantadong  :lol:

Translate this ching ching chong chong ching :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Mc are sttong? Maybe if elf is out numbered but i have several fights with mc one on one  and several are strong but before amplication mc are weak sadly people now rely on amplication but hopethis game become more reliable and consistence