forum rat

Mecha

this guy just reads forum topics all day, reads wat others say and cosigns

or tries to reword everything someone else wrote, and try to pass it off as his own statement

always posts in stuff he has nothing to do with, pretending he knows wat hes talkin about. He spams forum all day. Wtf.

im not trying to start an online arguement, but wtffffff

:crazy: Your guess is as wrong as anything. They hate me, and they rivals of mine  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

What happened to the tips? I did the 2nd way, most times now I am studying items for runes like Rune of Block and see its 2200g to 3000g, I sell 2000g only to get a buy more easier and try not to overprice things :) So I need more tips and so far I have 50,000g from sells and bought items for my level 6 and level 10. Please put on more tips.

Reyn and Kabal are the strongest, rarely any 2 party's can kill them both unless 3 druids, 5 bds, and 2 rangers! If your hit 400-500, your either low on defense, low on hp, or your just lagging :D For me it's 389 on my bd.

I never been to six shadows! What does it look like!

can somebody tell me the 1v1 special coz i have friends who say they want to do 1v1 and i dont know how it works. can someone tell me how

More like crybaby fight to me :spiteful:

Not to mention, a liar

I got Mage lvl 17 now ;) Took 3 days but it's worth it :) Also got my Paladin Lvl 14 and my Priest Lvl 7 :)

I'M A SHAMAN SLAVE OF HASSN FACK XDDDDDD TAKE CARE I GONNA KILL U WITH MY BRO!! HE REPLENISH ME EVERYDAY :dirol:  FACK FACK FACK...

(everything here is a big joke, dont trust me :blush:  i'm my own slave :rofl: )

HORNIG I HATE U ALOT!!!!!!!

:mega_shok: :shok: why you hate me

your friends with Hassn :bad:

:unknw:

There are a lot of jello posts going down in these forums. Posts that at a quick glance seem to have some sort of verity or purpose to them but in the end are just completely transparent and full of sweet nothing.

People just want to get noticed, hence the apparent need to swell their post count.

:bad: If you made this post maybe, you have the time... Really this is a topic in or out, quit saying that you have more but who cares! :diablo: Just ignore my posts if you have any problem, don't make a useless topic if it is not nice. Your immature saying these things, mind your own business on what topics I post on  :facepalm: Or are you stalking me?

There are a lot of jello posts going down in these forums. Posts that at a quick glance seem to have some sort of verity or purpose to them but in the end are just completely transparent and full of sweet nothing.

People just want to get noticed, hence the apparent need to swell their post count.

exactly.

:bad: If you made this post maybe, you have the time... Really this is a topic in or out, quit saying that you have more but who cares! :diablo: Just ignore my posts if you have any problem, don't make a useless topic if it is not nice. Your immature saying these things, mind your own business on what topics I post on  :facepalm: Or are you stalking me?

i have no interest in u. but your jibberish spams are annoying us

i have no interest in u. but your jibberish spams are annoying us

most my time isn't worth listening to posts from you. The post of the "lying" for my Doommyth was my character till it was scammed, if any topic like this goes it means your just useless noob that needs to get over things because if my posts were helpful (sometimes useful topics) they would still be here because you can't overlook things.

But reason why I come on topics is because if it was on General or Support... most likely to post there if you haven't seen?

Look on topics that I posted and take a few hours to keep stalking me and making smart comments about what I do or post, any idea? I really not taking this topic seriously but if you want topics like this, go report me to moderator for all I care! If I am banned I can still get on other forum profiles. Who cares what I say? People are different and you need to respect that some time soon because it is not getting through your head at all right now.

yes, your threads are useful, like

"Are shamans very good healers than druid"

When ever I go online to see if a druid or shaman is better, I think and I'm not sure if Shamans are better healers than Druids because I always hear people on EU Server saying that this Shaman beats me or that shaman healed so many times I couldn't beat. Can someone tell me if a Shaman is better than a Druid because I can't choose.

:facepalm:

Get past lv13 and show actual game knowledge before you call me a noob

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=65942.0

Now we all know about the clans, but they are showoffs. Just take new clan and make it to a century of the War of Spear, tell them its going to kill your heart out. This clan provides players to fight against the enemies like Warriors of Glory, FoF Clanbook. etc.

No people are within here in this clan yet, but u may join buy sending 3 things about your nature.

Example: My nature is Brave, Jolly, and Serious.

Clan Allies - N/A

Clan Enemies - Warriors of Glory, FoF Clanbook

Clans Destroyed - N/A

Clans to be Hunted - FoF Clanbook

Reminder - New players to join are going to be tested.

This is for EU Server Players - No other Servers available yet.

wow haven't you realized that topic is old? That topic should hasn't been posted in months. Really that I don't care about because I was just new to the game before and didn't know what to say... no bad things of that topic except it still being looked at now after I moved passed it.

the point of this thread was not to offend anyone, or insult.

but Im very observative. and this guy is just another fraud now exposed.

btw its impossible to get to lv17 in 3 days  not enough exp points even if u finish 6 shadows the first day to get all available daylies.. still impossible, liar

btw its impossible to get to lv17 in 3 days  not enough exp points even if u finish 6 shadows the first day to get all available daylies.. still impossible, liar

Does it look like I have to stop trying to level up? When I have friends, I have friends and don't always need dailies to level up you know?

;D it's a pleasure to just make sure if I am banned.

Thanks for the aneurysm.

Does it look like I have to stop trying to level up? When I have friends, I have friends and don't always need dailies to level up you know?

Does it count when all those friends are yourself?

so you made it to lv17 in 3 days without daily quests... do you know how ridiculous that sounds? :facepalm:

heres some more ↓↓↓↓

:shok: im nervous of my Doommyth cuz what if it doesnt get to lvl 18 and i wont get my account back

someone is lvling up my character which is good right?

so you made it to lv17 in 3 days without daily quests... do you know how ridiculous that sounds? :facepalm:

heres some more ↓↓↓↓

Well in his case of what he means Lv17 it means did dailies and do normal quests, but that will be Lv15 or Lv16

Well in his case of what he means Lv17 it means did dailies and do normal quests, but that will be Lv15 or Lv16

↓↓↓

Tell me what sense does this make? Within 3 days of update. Do the math

I got Mage lvl 17 now ;) Took 3 days but it's worth it :) Also got my Paladin Lvl 14 and my Priest Lvl 7 :)

I got nothin against him. Just wish he would stop spamming talkin about his imaginary chars. Or just paraphrasing others.

can i add some posts too?  ;D

first of all I been online for a few days and seen all of them win in battle for like 2 times I guess, but really I have not been online due to a powerline struck in my neighborhood, so do not say that I have not seen you in Pvp cave (I have) but I am banned from forum (blackblud) and will be here tomorrow; no worries of what you say because its just lies proving yourself.

More like crybaby fight to me :spiteful:

Which ever if i see you your dead

Never been scared of MC so fast (Keizsha, Astetic) Ya'll scare me  :facepalm:

Hm, I wonder how many -karma points I will have by the time I wake up. That should be able to tally up how m any accounts he has :wacko:

Sometimes I think your a kid Mecha just because you hate my posts  :facepalm: For no reason you make post that shows how deep you are  :bad: Go to hell if you want me to stop  :bad: For right now I'm going to spam your topics if you make shitty topics like this  :facepalm: If you think you don't care why make this topic  :lol: All I see I see is a person behind a screen hating people when they may be just enjoying what they do  :rofl: But when you make yourself useless, you may regret what you say but I doubt that. If I am not important I don't give a duck but when I listen to few of you on forum, I say "Go to hell you shitass nobody!"

:lol:

Im 23 work 10-11 hrs a night, at a warehouse doing MAN work, pay rent and bills, a kid I am not

Im not the first to speak out about your senseless spam posts either.

and like I said, I have nothing against u. I just think u need help  :unknw:

anyone can look at your post history and see how much sense your posts make

Yeah I am so sure that is true  :facepalm: Helping? You need help with learning respect  :bad: :bad:

Even if they do look at my history, most I see is helpful, and most is the way of having fun on something  :crazy: Heard of fun lately? But if you don't know what it means I'll explain it in my own definition...

Fun - Amusing, Entertaining, Enjoyment  ::)

better just back this topic off and you saying you not offending anyone? If I am looking at the quotes you say... offensive topic, but rather let moderators or admins look at this topic and no matter what you say it's really just YOUR opinion.

And PrettyPinay, last quote is something that would be true and saying your strong. If that's a problem saying your not strong I am fine with that because your nothing but a lonely person with nothing but that blind, cracked up "boyfriend" you have. If he sees what I say, who cares ;D he not going to do anything to me at all, if he like a person who is "dating" a stupid girl then I feel bad for him.

better just back this topic off and you saying you not offending anyone? If I am looking at the quotes you say... offensive topic, but rather let moderators or admins look at this topic and no matter what you say it's really just YOUR opinion.

And PrettyPinay, last quote is something that would be true and saying your strong. If that's a problem saying your not strong I am fine with that because your nothing but a lonely person with nothing but that blind, cracked up "boyfriend" you have. If he sees what I say, who cares ;D he not going to do anything to me at all, if he like a person who is "dating" a stupid girl then I feel bad for him.

I feel sorry for you. I made this topic because you are always posting lies and nonsense. And its not like Im accusing without facts to back it up.

Had I been what you say I am, I would have been calling you a "noob"

but I haven, have I? Even tho u have proven to be nothing more. Instead, you call me a noob :facepalm:

you have been exposed as a fraud :bomb:

Don't mind him from the start I know that he is not a pro at all.

You can see from his posts, no value added.

the point is why post that last quote on screenshot topic? and and why talk about my relationship here? u dont have anything better to say? btw my instinct tells me you are KITTY UNITED as well and i think im right.   :lol: :lol: