Gear Upgrades

Arumite

Question

Noobie Bladedancer just hit 13.

When you hit lvl 9 you can buy really nice purple gear from the shop in your capitol.  I just hit 13 and am in sore need of equipment upgrades.  I see people linking lvl 13 purple gear in trade chat, like 'Acute Falchion' , ' Firm Breastplate' , ' Wicker Belt'.

My questtion is where do you buy this gear at.  I'm on Irselnort, but the shop in the starting 'Harbor' city only sells blue gear.  Where do you get the lvl 13 and 15 purple gear?

Thanks in advance for help.

4 answers to this question

Lv13 gear Can only be bought from other players or on market as they are not shop items. Lv13 gear drops from bosses scattered around second islands. Maraksha, Dinalt, Kratt, Genie on elf/chosen side and Sea, Lake, Garr, Granite Guard on mc/forsaken. Both sides also share Gridaur who drops lv13's as well.

If you haven't had the experience of farming these yet I suggest you get on it. Drop rates are not so hot so you might want to pack a lunch and include a healthy portion of patience.

Good luck!

and 15 purple gear?

Lv15 purples are arena gear. Make sure to use up all your tickets as much as possible to accumulate arena points. You can browse the arena shop npc to see the how many points you will need to save up. You can find Arena gear npc in the shop in Kamp Gasphel (town 1, second island). These include Body, hands, feet, head and waist armor as well as weapons.

Lv15 purple rings, cloaks and belts can be found as drops from berengars guard Lambert.

Lv13 gear Can only be bought from other players or on market as they are not shop items. Lv13 gear drops from bosses scattered around second islands. Maraksha, Dinalt, Kratt, Genie on elf/chosen side and Sea, Lake, Garr, Granite Guard on mc/forsaken. Both sides also share Gridaur who drops lv13's as well.

If you haven't had the experience of farming these yet I suggest you get on it. Drop rates are not so hot so you might want to pack a lunch and include a healthy portion of patience.

Good luck!

Thank you immensely for this response.  Very helpful!!!

atleast lvl up until lvl 14 near reaching lvl 15, because its easier doing arena when u stil lvl 14.. next is item drop..hunt genie if u wish for weapon..but i suggest u do the arena n buy arena sword :drinks: