Best solo bosses that drop well for lvl 28's

Imaybepro

Sup I think I already mentioned this before, but I recently leveled my mage to 28, got 3 vamp runes and now it can solo a lot of bosses with no pots, given me an extra income which I always wanted. Thing is apart from t4 bosses like bird and spiders and some t3 bosses, I know nothing else which can get me a nice big drop like a costume or rare weapon. Thing is my mage can solo through kronus dg and probs easily be able to solo Cicada and Vagnar, Cicada spawns legit anywhere in the lab, making it really time consuming to find. Now I know a lot of people will just say, "tough get used to it, if you dont want to waste time finding Cicada, then dont play solo at all". I here I would agree totally apart from the fact that I am a student finishing my exams in May so I simply dont have the time to waste that much apart from bosses I know the location of so therefore its a lot less time consuming to find and kill. After my exams I will go on holiday where people will think that I have a lot of time in my hands, problem with that is that during the holidays, I will start to lvl my ranger to 28 from 1 which will take a while, so even then would not be appropriate. 

So to cut the long speech, my question is, are there any other bosses that have a known location and that drop some nice items? And what does Vagnar and Cicada drop that makes them so special to get to in the Lab? Many Thanks for any help in advance and sorry for such the long topic.:kawaii:

Just as a reference, the bosses I have soloed so far with my mage:

- All Spiders in t4

-Ptericks/Bird

-Horse, t4

-Robot, t4

-Whole of t3, (two bosses not though cause not enough vamp)

Edited by Imaybepro