Sign in to follow this  
slay

Shadows of Berengar/Berengar's Guard Tactics

Guys, if you have Shadows of Berengar Quest and need party I will standby at last town on 18:00 Moscow Time.

Once you done this quest you cant help other player to finish it so should do the quest efficiently with perfect tactics.

I have the best tactics to finish this quest without anyone have to die that I got from friends that done already.

Cya

I have no idea how you will do it because always drop takes party who first attack boss. If some block it only for you, after he dies in 10s all shadows will attack you..

Good luck 8)

you have to attack violet shadow and get back into position if someone gets a mirror can not get out of the room and die because you can not go back there

1387_.png

Ok thanks alot il try that, got any tactic for 3 guards of berengar? cos i got only one party, lack on players  :sorry: . or u can help whit that one  ;D

guards of berengar?? u must have 2 party :P

Here is the plan:

First we attack mage Lambert.

The second party must go to the south center part of area to block red mobs, and first party will strike Lambert.

Then we attack warrior Drogon.

The second party must go to the center part of map to block mobs again, and first party will strike Drogon.

At last we attack archer Guntram.

The second party must go to the north center part of area to block red mobs, and first party will strike Guntram.

Remember that we are not fighting against monsters only but major bugs too (armor bug, crash after party member die and too fast respawn of monsters- SOMEONE SHOULD DO SOMETHING WITH THIS).

Have at least 3 long range rank 4 in party, recomend everyone have health potions.

There are 2 bookcases at edge close to shadows is safe spot for party.

have one member attack green or violet shadow depending on which side your on, then that member runs back to safe spot. At that point all long range attacks the only shadow that will still be attacking. Melee fighters can still do damage they just need to do hit and run tactics, when other shadows start coming towards party because of melee fighters they need run back to safe spot.

The most important part is to not leave once you get mirror or else you can't help your party.

atack him and you must fast go back to position  in this time yours friends (druids, rangers) must shot violet shadow stay few seconds in position and again you u must run to him atack 10 seconds and he die :P

Right now  i am alone in that quest.

If i find Druids or Rangers, so shall i attack the green one, and my D or R shall attack the violet one???

And try to write all phrases so i can anderstand.

Your party should concentrate on one enemy.

Choose the green one or violet one. I recommend to choose the green one because its easier to see.

First Druid or Ranger should shoot the green one, get back to the safe place while drinking a bottle.

Then all should attack. You are a BD then you should hit and run back to safe position.

Do it several times until all your party member get mirror.

Hope it would help

We Finished this today with 3 mages and 3 melee, it's easy if you stay at one spot and follow tactics written here, violet and red we did.

make sure to bring 6+ pots for ur mage!

you do not know where to find them. There are many people who want to go on this quest. just ask people in the underground. I saw many people wearing cape from quest

brengar guard=

-Atk exe and kill him in door crosing..and make bos have low guard axe ..

-After they low guard axe..all blade go first and tank red guard(sword and knife)

And the other kill bos..

My party try it and kill with 7ppl..

With 3 rank 5 and 4 rank 4

2 druid 2 blade 3 ranger..

It can kill bos in top and bottom..

Idk with mid bos.

I just use crazy tacnic

Wow 7 ppl. Definitely I should try this. But rather than killing axe guards I prefer to attack them and distract them while other member breach the defense and all out attack for bosses drop hmm...

Shadows of berengar= very easy quest guys, we did it with 3 r4 rangers...

Berengar guards= hard quest, not impossible, maybe can be done with less than 7 ppl... but all need to hear. i try it all days helping ppl that didnt it yet, i help as blocker with my bd. but they dont hear, so we do epic fails and some brutal fails... 30 ppl failed it... it very much stupid :mega_shok:

I need help with both quests,

~SUPER NOOB, the noobiest of all

P.S. ~ Pants are for PRO's, NO pants are for NOOBS, I don't wear any pants ;)

I need help with both quests,

~SUPER NOOB, the noobiest of all

P.S. ~ Pants are for PRO's, NO pants are for NOOBS, I don't wear any pants ;)

Yea, no pants easier to pee  :facepalm:

Yea, no pants easier to pee  :facepalm:

No, It's so you can feel the cool breeze and show off your undies,

P.s. ~ I pee with a blind fold!

can someone tell me how to kill berengar shadow in this v1.0 with just 5 people????

coz max party now is 5,,lol :P

plizz give us new guide,,,we stuck there lol :D