is warspear dying on smartphones?

Bloodylipa

So lately ive had some bad lags going on, it did get better after the first v3 patches but its still really bad. I usually disconnect 1-3 times within the 10 first min of playing and arena is just awful with 1-4sec delays and my whole skill bar is marked but nothing happens and then when im moving again im stunned. Now alot of people mark playing on a fast speed internet pc as something required to preform in arena... My phone is not a expensive model but its always preformed perfect with warspear, never any lags or delays unless I had bad reception. Now after v3 I can sit with full bars on 3G or WiFi and still lag or disconnect... Why? (i disconnect on the pc too). I know devs got the back of us phone users, since I was one of the people using a slide keyboard device that got fixed in v3.0.5, thx again! But how come the connection gets worse when every update claim better stability? Idk if we had maintence for 2-5h a week maybe  things get better? Please, dont make this into a pc game, cause of connection issue for phone devices. We need things as stable as they use to be up until late v2 patches.

Signed

Android device player

each warspear version takes more memory, i used to play on my symbian phone 2 years ago, there were no problems at all, no lag or anything everything runned smoothly. But then as new versions came i realized that i started to lag abit. eventually, it got worse so i had enough of my phone.

i switched to PC, and iPad. runs smoothly on them but i fear in the near future warspear wont be a phone game anymore..atleast not for symbian users. (the RAM capacity on symbian phones sucks)

..and with scarcity of gold, it really is disheartening to find yourself at respawn statue after being killed by mobs while doing quests, and all gears are damaged with 10pts. I think, a better server stability would be much appreciated.