AFKs on Dynamic Events

Rayotenper

Greetings to warspear online Community,I'd like to make suggestion

Some Players starting on just standing on events and doing nothing except taking the sun or chatting,we all know that life doesn't reward the lazy people,however,its time to put an end,and punish those who don't help,when their alliance need them

My suggestion is to punish the AFKs,AFK stands for Away From Keyboard,in this case im Specificly talking about those player who just want everything for free by doing nothing

I've got some ideas for Punishments instead of Rewards: Insta-Death(Damaging their gears and weapons),Not receiving rewards,Lower their stats for limited time

Let's suppose that i work for AIGRIND and i just sit on the chair doing nothing,obviusly i will get fired,and i wont get payed

My intentions are to punish the lazy players and inspire the participation

I hope thos suggestion will help the game,thank you for reading

Wouldn't it be a drastic measure, just cause the lazy-boi gets your same reward 😥? After all, if the event starts failing, those AFK guys will either leave or start to work in order to achieve the dynamic event. Won't change much in terms of completing an event successfully. 

Hey bud!

We received some other suggestions regarding this in-game problem before, our devs are aware of it.

Fow now they're still studying the best options to provide a solution that prevents or minimizes the issue.

Thanks for your help, tho. User feedback is really important to us, then keep it up!

:yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by Aкasha

On 15 de abril de 2019 at 1:43 PM, Aкasha said:

Hey bud!

We received some other suggestions regarding this in-game problem before, our devs are aware of it.

Fow now they're still studying the best options to provide a solution that prevents or minimizes the issue.

Thanks for your help, tho. User feedback is really important to us, then keep it up!

:yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

thank you very much!

On 15 de abril de 2019 at 11:29 AM, Higgings said:

Wouldn't it be a drastic measure, just cause the lazy-boi gets your same reward 😥? After all, if the event starts failing, those AFK guys will either leave or start to work in order to achieve the dynamic event. Won't change much in terms of completing an event successfully. 

Lazy players ruin everything,the dynamic event is kinda important to me,i like throwing the anchor far away,and having Sebastian along me for longer,since im a shaman,i got killed too many times,so many that i would quit the game,personally i feel bullied,we shamans are lack of stuns or attack skills,the anchor and sebastian are the best in pvp terms,having the buffs at least in 3/5 is good enough even for dungeon