Boring

MR X

-I play this game just for fun and find friend. but, there is no one want friendly with me. Many ppls just want friendly with rich ppls and pro ppls just want friendly with pro ppl. :'(

-I always see, many newbie ask help qs. but 90% rich ppls never help them and just poor(lower amplify) ppls help them. the rich ppls are not afk or busy. they just stay at town and sell their item. The quester tried ask help to rich ppls but rich ppls never reply their p.m.

-I am in legion side, I always see, every war, legion always less ppls than sentinel and just low lvl going to war. Where is the high level? I am seeing, many legion always staying in town. but they are never go to war. If all ppls going to war, it will show who is solid and biggest population clan, legion or sentinel. and you will meet your fun in the big war.

I just wish for legion, but for sentinel too, make a solid clan and hope rich ppls, but for all ppls too, helping newbie do their qs. cuz solid is part of ur fun and finding friend is part of ur fun too. and dont forgot teach newbie become the pro ppls.  :good:

:friends:

True words  :cray: really, I can be friend of u, im clean of mc, i dont need them to have fun, i need friends to have fun, but now im alone too.. this sucks. I see rich ppl selling and trading all days too.. this sucks too .. THe prices.. so high... what they need that money for?:/ You wanna take money to graves?

If u want u can wlways write to me, here or in game. Have fun!

-I play this game just for fun and find friend. but, there is no one want friendly with me. Many ppls just want friendly with rich ppls and pro ppls just want friendly with pro ppl. :'(

-I always see, many newbie ask help qs. but 90% rich ppls never help them and just poor(lower amplify) ppls help them. the rich ppls are not afk or busy. they just stay at town and sell their item. The quester tried ask help to rich ppls but rich ppls never reply their p.m.

100% you right

2. no help low lvl ppl they all selfish i help 1 low lvl ranger for lak  meny mc coming  mc  killed ranger so hi start bleamd me duck you jhun  :facepalm:

is better no help him just stay at camp  :facepalm:

now i never help low lvl ppls just standing in camp every day and  :facepalm:

100% you right

2. no help low lvl ppl they all selfish i help 1 low lvl ranger for lak  meny mc coming  mc  killed ranger so hi start bleamd me duck you jhun  :facepalm:

What is the fun to standing in camp? Boring game u have...

100% you right

Happened to me too. That's why my ignorelist is not empty at all. But most players are very happy you help :) Maybe you should give it another chance.

Piss you off the Emerald server as soon as possible.Mostly Rich kiddies with no real-life and +10 amps are there and those ppl NEVER help ANYONE except for hunting :bad:

Until today i can't understand how hassn's or tayuyas,wolfsy's or buud's (and 1million other ppl) real life looks like 

:wacko:

fun is just stand in camp and wait for arena tickit  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

:wacko: :crazy:

some of the guy become pro n strong without any help,, some of it with help of their friends, n some with money...every player grow with different way.. so dont blame everyone who dont help u, just find the right person who knows the same hardship as u do.. before u know it, u will find a true friend in warspear..goodluck to you :good:

Piss you off the Emerald server as soon as possible.Mostly Rich kiddies with no real-life and +10 amps are there and those ppl NEVER help ANYONE except for hunting :bad:

Until today i can't understand how hassn's or tayuyas,wolfsy's or buud's (and 1million other ppl) real life looks like 

:wacko:

I often go to first island or help gariel or sun and moon, sometimes lake and sea and griadur, and many with bg quests. So do some reaserch before you accuse people. And who want to help whiners like you. Everyday i get 50 invites without asking, gold beggers, mc beggers. Rude people who dont even say thanks. And rich people? Play the game a year and you'll be rich to. All this new crybabys make me sick.

Beside i am 28 so who the f*ck are you to call me kid? 50year?

I often go to first island or help gariel or sun and moon, sometimes lake and sea and griadur, and many with bg quests. So do some reaserch before you accuse people. And who want to help whiners like you. Everyday i get 50 invites without asking, gold beggers, mc beggers. Rude people who dont even say thanks. And rich people? Play the game a year and you'll be rich to. All this new crybabys make me sick.

Beside i am 28 so who the f*ck are you to call me kid? 50year?

Exactly. That's my WS-life too  ;) Except i'm not lvl 20 (and not rich), so i help a lot with mirage, granite guard, garr shag, the roven clan, shag rak (whats the name of that ogre), etc. I also get a lot of invites for hunt but i reject almost all. I even get a lot of complaines about that ("you never hunt with me!")  ;D

Besides, i'm 33 so who is the kid  8)

Exactly. That's my WS-life too  ;) Except i'm not lvl 20 (and not rich), so i help a lot with mirage, granite guard, garr shag, the roven clan, shag rak (whats the name of that ogre), etc. I also get a lot of invites for hunt but i reject almost all. I even get a lot of complaines about that ("you never hunt with me!")  ;D

Besides, i'm 33 so who is the kid  8)

I thought im the old one.. but now i feel like kid:( im only 25.