Extra currency for helping others

Tsja

It seems getting help is difficult. Maybe we have to make helping more interesting.

Create a new helping-currency. When you help someone you get an amount of this (hard quest more points than easy ones?). Also create a shop to spend these things, otherwise it's useless ;)

The point of real help is to help for free. I dont need any currency for helping because  i gain satisfaction and happiness of person who i helped, and its the best currency i can gain from helping.

When i get online i get spammed for help. I have to disappoint a lot of people. That's not giving a lot of happiness to me anymore :( I can help only 1 person, and i need a little time for myself either (otherwise i would be even more broke than i'm now  ;) ).

The point of real help is to help for free. I dont need any currency for helping because  i gain satisfaction and happiness of person who i helped, and its the best currency i can gain from helping.

:good: