Need help with craft profession choice.

Imaybepro

Sup guys, I level my mage to 28 a couple of days ago and now it can solo bird, which is getting me a good steady income. However I want to make a lot of money in the future and I had some questions. Its 2019 in WS, spring and I want to know which is the best craft profession to get into now, just as a note, in my lvl 28 bd, it does have lvl 3 ring profession so far. I also wanted to ask how long will it take to get from craft profession level 1 to 20 on that particular type, if I lets say crafted small stuff and cheap rings twice everyday. <<<<<Can be a rough estimate. And last question how many craft licenses do you think I will need from lvl 1 to 20 craft profession, again << rough estimate is good enough. Any help will be very much appreciated, Many Thanks in advance 😃

Information on craft can be found here on forum (use the search tool), 

@Krystal has posted some info about levels/xp a while back and she crafts a lot, if I'm not mistaken. I personally don't - shame on me!!

I can tell you that accessories are always a safe choice, considering that you get buyers from several classes.

Let's see if our community agrees?!

7 hours ago, Aкasha said:

@Krystal has posted some info about levels/xp a while back and she crafts a lot, if I'm not mistaken. I personally don't - shame on me!!

Good memory! 🙂

On 4/14/2019 at 3:54 PM, Imaybepro said:

Sup guys, I level my mage to 28 a couple of days ago and now it can solo bird, which is getting me a good steady income. However I want to make a lot of money in the future and I had some questions. Its 2019 in WS, spring and I want to know which is the best craft profession to get into now, just as a note, in my lvl 28 bd, it does have lvl 3 ring profession so far. I also wanted to ask how long will it take to get from craft profession level 1 to 20 on that particular type, if I lets say crafted small stuff and cheap rings twice everyday. <<<<<Can be a rough estimate. And last question how many craft licenses do you think I will need from lvl 1 to 20 craft profession, again << rough estimate is good enough. Any help will be very much appreciated, Many Thanks in advance 😃

Hello there, to reach lv20 in a craft profession, you are required to make 245k xp there from lv1, with estimation of 3months for the first craft.

Can't say the exact used licenses, everyone has their own preference whether to level slowly but sure or quickly but with more cost. First craft is always a hard beginning (with like 3 craft slots), but later you will get faster in leveling and eventually get used to it.

If you got more questions, don't hesitate to ask. Good day!

On 4/14/2019 at 1:54 AM, Imaybepro said:

Rings, capes, melee and ranged weapons

18 hours ago, Aкasha said:

I can tell you that accessories are always a safe choice, considering that you get buyers from several classes.

Let's see if our community agrees?!

Kk ty maybe I will continue from  the lvl 3 craft from my bd, thanks though!

10 hours ago, Krystal said:

Good memory! 🙂

Hello there, to reach lv20 in a craft profession, you are required to make 245k xp there from lv1, with estimation of 3months for the first craft.

Can't say the exact used licenses, everyone has their own preference whether to level slowly but sure or quickly but with more cost. First craft is always a hard beginning (with like 3 craft slots), but later you will get faster in leveling and eventually get used to it.

If you got more questions, don't hesitate to ask. Good day!

Oh OK that good, for 3 months that nothing, but do you think I would get any profit once I get to lvl 20 profession? I dont have any MC coins so I'd either wait for a profession sale or just craft the normal ones that never require MC coins.

Also (sorry for the questions!) should I start with rings as a main profession? I have level 1 on my mage, but on the BD I never use, I do have a lvl 3 ring profession already to start with there.

Many Thanks for the help in the previous question though, BTW I'm Astro xD.

7 minutes ago, Imaybepro said:

Oh OK that good, for 3 months that nothing, but do you think I would get any profit once I get to lvl 20 profession? I dont have any MC coins so I'd either wait for a profession sale or just craft the normal ones that never require MC coins.

Also (sorry for the questions!) should I start with rings as a main profession? I have level 1 on my mage, but on the BD I never use, I do have a lvl 3 ring profession already to start with there.

Many Thanks for the help in the previous question though, BTW I'm Astro xD.

Rings isn't bad hehe, well currently armors are on demand, though. 🙂

Of course you will get profit, there will be craft orders, and from there you produce gold. 

If you know Nakox, he is a dedicated craftor and purely craft for business. You may give a try to ask him the tips and tricks, good luck!

26 minutes ago, Krystal said:

Rings isn't bad hehe, well currently armors are on demand, though. 🙂

Of course you will get profit, there will be craft orders, and from there you produce gold. 

If you know Nakox, he is a dedicated craftor and purely craft for business. You may give a try to ask him the tips and tricks, good luck!

KK yh Ik Nakox, infact I just got something crafted from him for 30k so I guess he is in the business. Just last question sorry! How much gold do you think I would need to invest to get a profession from 1 to 20? A rough estimate will do, Many Thanks in advance!😁

21 minutes ago, Morgana said:

I have no idea but I can foreshadow the outcome :too_much_cuteness:bitmoji-20190325074746.png.f09eea9e890125ed2a06babfd8269028.png

Cant be that, plus anyways xd I have my mage which can solo cicada, lab and bird to get me an extra income so I guess I would'nt go bankrupt xD.

1 hour ago, Imaybepro said:

KK yh Ik Nakox, infact I just got something crafted from him for 30k so I guess he is in the business. Just last question sorry! How much gold do you think I would need to invest to get a profession from 1 to 20? A rough estimate will do, Many Thanks in advance!😁

Hehe can't say, but yes u do waste alot of gold/money + time to complete a craft profession xd

В 14.04.2019 в 10:54, Imaybepro сказал:

I want to know which is the best craft profession to get into now

I think the most profitable is to get into those craft professions that allow you to craft equipment what necessary for all classes:

• capes
  • rings
  • amulets

But I could be wrong :tired2:
It will take a lot of time and gold to lvl up the craft, but it will give results if we suddenly introduce new equipment that is available only through crafting.
(the probability of this is very high)  :hmm:

20 hours ago, Krystal said:

Hehe can't say, but yes u do waste alot of gold/money + time to complete a craft profession xd

Yh I was thinking about that but I wouldn't mind if it was below lets say 250K gold, anyway thanks a lot for the help!

19 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

I think the most profitable is to get into those craft professions that allow you to craft equipment what necessary for all classes:

• capes
  • rings
  • amulets

But I could be wrong :tired2:
It will take a lot of time and gold to lvl up the craft, but it will give results if we suddenly introduce new equipment that is available only through crafting.
(the probability of this is very high)  :hmm:

Ohh possible update I see there?😚

Though I think you're right as I spoke to Nakox too and he recommend to start with the professions you mentioned, so I guess your right! Thanks a lot for the help xD.

On 4/15/2019 at 8:16 PM, Aкasha said:

I can tell you that accessories are always a safe choice

:advise:

20 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

capes

rings

amulets

:yawn1:

24 minutes ago, Imaybepro said:

<quote_Reivenorik>

Nakox recommend to start with the professions you mentioned, so I guess your right! Thanks a lot for the help xD.

:cry3:

Reivenorik takes all credits again...

:idontcare:

19 minutes ago, Imaybepro said:

Um Thanks too? Does that makes things better ?😁

:nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: nah.. I don't blame you for liking him more than you like me, I do it all the time. 

51 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

:nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: nah.. I don't blame you for liking him more than you like me, I do it all the time. 

Oh its OK I like all admins xD though Batman just has that nice tone to it:ah: