59 MC deaths

comehere

here's a story about a rich paladin with a expensive epic fail. :bomb:

while waiting for gg to spawn my  party laid face first in the dirt while i bravely fought off and slaughtered 20+ rangers! lol ya right they kicked my ass  :cray: so on the way back to take back, i regroup with 3 dk buds and we sat up top to pull in wandering idiots like this lvl 18 pala named thorrrrrrrrrrrr!  :yahoo: so we slaughter him... then the moron rivives!  :rofl: we instantly pull and kill again! and the dude revives again! and again! and again! and again! and again!  :fool: :crazy:

he never revive that much :facepalm:

uh yes he did. he spent atleast 295 mc from what i seen.  and the last 3 kills was with me and other dk's circling his body. honestly i wish i was stretching the truth, as your implying, sadly it is not. either the dudes rich and dgaf or he's suffering from roid rage..

next time just give us the mc and you can farm gg ALL DAY!  >:D

must be the rage to kill u and ur buddies DK

That punkass thorrrr just got mad because me,comehere and another guy just kept kicking his ass 8). Thorrrr I must say thank you, by you keep respawning i finish my cc quest thank you dumbass :yahoo:

That punkass thorrrr just got mad because me,comehere and another guy just kept kicking his ass 8). Thorrrr I must say thank you, by you keep respawning i finish my cc quest thank you dumbass :yahoo:

sorry had to pop in on this one but you yourself just wasted a couple revives, but I will say you made one hell of a run for it.

sorry had to pop in on this one but you yourself just wasted a couple revives, but I will say you made one hell of a run for it.

yeah while he was leading you around i was leading questors to there boss  :rofl:  :drinks: