best solo class?

karnige

hi guys I have a level 9 rogue but with so many elites coming up it's impossible to solo. finding people is so hard also. such a pain not being unable to progress because of this. so what class handles themselves the best? very much appreciated.

I love my druid but leveling isn't easy because of the low damage. I remember first island took me 2 or 3 weeks.

Last week i started a ranger (to check the blessing skill :P)  and it took 5 hours to become lvl 10. As a ranger you do a lot of damage and that means you only need help for the real bosses (fairy queen, pirate captain, wolf leader, forsaken commander, etc). But these bosses are not required for continuing. Ok, the forsaken captain took 3 attempts, but that was when i was almost dead -> crossing, regenerating and try again (and hoping for less dodges). I suppose a bladedancer will run thru first island because it is doing even more damage.

But know in the 2nd island you get more bosses and difficult quests where you need the help of others.

(My little ranger with a +2 lvl 9 bow is already doing more damage than my druid lvl 16 with an amazing staff, but can't heal off course  ;D )

I love my druid but leveling isn't easy because of the low damage. I remember first island took me 2 or 3 weeks.

Last week i started a ranger (to check the blessing skill :P)  and it took 5 hours to become lvl 10. As a ranger you do a lot of damage and that means you only need help for the real bosses (fairy queen, pirate captain, wolf leader, forsaken commander, etc). But these bosses are not required for continuing. Ok, the forsaken captain took 3 attempts, but that was when i was almost dead -> crossing, regenerating and try again (and hoping for less dodges). I suppose a bladedancer will run thru first island because it is doing even more damage.

But know in the 2nd island you get more bosses and difficult quests where you need the help of others.

(My little ranger with a +2 lvl 9 bow is already doing more damage than my druid lvl 16 with an amazing staff, but can't heal off course  ;D )

Maybe healing classes do less damage, but they can survive longer thanks to healing spell. Other classes must buy many potions to survive harder mobs. Healing spell is like second armor for shaman/druid.

That's absolutely true, but the mini-bosses were for my druid too hard. I remember i run out of energy when the healing was enough to compensate the damage. I haven't used potions with the ranger in fight to survive.

A ranger lvl 10 can't do 3000 damage from distance. In these fights a bladedancer is stronger (has more HP + def and is doing more damage) ;)

The question was what the best solo class is. Maybe the ranger is  ;D

The druid/shaman/necro/mage/priest are ranged too.

Best Solo for Hunt:

All Class Healers: Shaman, Druid,  Priest, Necromancer  :good:

Best Pvp:

All class best for Pvp, but need learn how to use ur class  ;)

A ranger lvl 10 can't do 3000 damage from distance. In these fights a bladedancer is stronger (has more HP + def and is doing more damage) ;)

The question was what the best solo class is. Maybe the ranger is  ;D

The druid/shaman/necro/mage/priest are ranged too.

Paladin have more bleeding dmg like b.d hamstring. :good:

well as u facing problem with elites. So imo healers will b best. Because u can do atleast green crown ones alone n easily..n even yellow if ur heal good n u have good tank..so go for necro/shaman in mc.. And priest/druid in elfs

i saw someone my level take out a yello. He had a 2 hand weapon. Was that a barbarian?

well i never saw a low lvl barbarian killing yellow crown boss alone.. m not saying that its not possible bt its tough. he must be rich n will b using pots ;D

well i never saw a low lvl barbarian killing yellow crown boss alone.. m not saying that its not possible bt its tough. he must be rich n will b using pots ;D

yeah he might have been. looks like i'll try out a shaman thanks people  ;D

Healer class can survive doing quest solo. Their healing ability saves them bag spaces for healing pots but they should bring a couple of energy pots just in case. And yes, healers can put down a yellow boss solo, with good gears of course for higher def. Although in my opinion, it's possible for every class.

• 1 month later...

My warlock usually kills yellow crown mobs from norlant and irselnort without them even touching me, though, i´d say healer classes are the only ones who are able to solo red crowned bosses like granite guard, with their heal alone. (no other class can solo a red crowned boss unless he pots)