Arena Tourneys

Sulti

Devs could make this game alot more competitive and interesting by holding 3 vs 3  weekly arena tourneys (5 vs 5 to long and 2 vs 2 to short) first place winner gets 100mc 2nd place 50 mc 3rd place 30 mc and maybe the mvp gets a bonus 50 mc (the one who has the best damage and kills) please make this game on a competitive level

:crazy: Nice Suggestion, i dont need out my money. :rofl:  Nice Joke

:crazy: Nice Suggestion, i dont need out my money. :rofl:  Nice Joke

If your gonna try to re word what someone says at least learn proper grammar..

If your gonna try to re word what someone says at least learn proper grammar..

Ur suggestion is joke  :good: . Dev never give free m.coin except via contest. u are old ppl and must think what u wrote 1st and thinkable.

There should be tournaments. Mayb dev can find a way :rofl: Amp system is really killing arena now :facepalm:

Yes 3 vs 3 tournaments would be a fun way to show which team has the best strategy/equip and maybe you should get off my post if your only gonna criticize a simple suggestion..

This is a suggestion forum bro, if most people wont agree of your suggestion then dont start a fight,u must think twice on why they dont agree with you.tell them why do they couldn't agree with you(if u confuse) and the reply must be specific.

• Developer

Thanks for your suggestions, we'll consider all of them, and if it'll be possible we'll include them. We do have some plans of re-working the arena system, so everything is possible!

Thanks for your suggestions, we'll consider all of them, and if it'll be possible we'll include them. We do have some plans of re-working the arena system, so everything is possible!

Re-working arena? Yupi!! Finally.... :blush:

:shok:  wow

Dev, can u add more arena place too? :blush:

Nice suggestion,

but one problem though, people with no amplified items would stand no chance against those weekly competitions against highly amped Players, which means that the already rich players would win those coins.

thanks for adding new arena locations devs :clapping:

but please dont make it "escape-able"

there is one arena field i really find annoying. the arena where u can run in circles forever and eternity is annoying.

happened to me alot of times, after your partner dies, and one of the enemies dies at arena. it's only you and the player left..

so heres the problem:

enemy stands no chance against us anyways, and they know it, so they attempt to "regenerate to full hp and mana" by running all around the arena field. impossible to catch them unless they lag or stop, or until arena timer ends :shout:

• 3 weeks later...

Problem solved? http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=71711.0

I think its up to us to make game fun not just developers

I will appreciate any help and open to make other levels too :drinks:

Devz, before you add new stuff, please do something about the server stability. The suggestion above is exciting. But it will suck big time if players get disconnected everytime the arena battle starts.

agree.

right now, I get dc a lot, especially when Im being hit, crossing, or typing in chat.

every time they add content, connection suffers.

I also get terrible connection when and after it rains... but thats my phone carriers fault...

Recently i've experienced alot of lags especially at crossings now.

Having fast connection is a must for my warlock as most of his skills depends on "fast connection".

annoying lose connection etc. please fix the stabiliy in-game developers :good: