Sugestion!

bananovvy

Hi i have an sugestion:

Опубликованное фото

add button next to menu.

after click u see something like "fast chat menu" and u can select text to the chat then select what chat: party area etc. and u can select what text add to fast chat menu. it would be useful on arena or boss fights.

Good suggestion, you should Email Support this.

Now I don't have waste time writing " Sulla is gay " and now I can say it in 2 clicks xD

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think its very good idea. Most of all the binding system. This game is a RealTimeRPG type, so we need some special helpers.

A button for 'i want to walk, not attack', would be nice too :P Ranged classes attack immediately when you click  ;D

And; 'ignore party invitations at this moment'. It's very annoying when you get invitations when you are busy.

Good suggestion, it sucks to open menu, chat bar, area chat and then type in the message u want to type, by then you're under attack  by a horde of either elves/chosens/mobs/ etc. :shout:

how should it be implemented to symbian button devices?

perhaps, they could add a shortcut button for symbian button devices? Press # and *  simultaneously something like that?

* is chat, # is map.

Other ideas?

Also you should know, that the whole idea is called macros. Devs already told in russian forum that it's not of nearest future.