What Do I need?

What do I need to be a good druid in PvP? I been trying to figure out but really never came out to figure it out, someone please reply what I need to be good druid in PvP.

First of all healing and lightning, next eq with astral, because you are the healing class, you need high healing power it is your advantage! Also u need good skills, like reflex etc.

• 2 weeks later...

my build for druid is -

5 lightning

5 heal

2 root

3 bees

this will do for both hunting n war for me..

about equipment for war,, the best will be bg light set..moon item for ring, belt, and staf moon enchanted.. its balance for me

but for now i use mixed set with light helmet+armor n fury glove+boot.. all +5 amplify...i killed sulla with this build(near kill coz he use pots when i nearly killed him,i died though lastly)... 1 vs 1.. :lol:

i use mixed set with light helmet+armor n fury glove+boot.. all +5 amplify...i killed sulla with this build(near kill coz he use pots when i nearly killed him,i died though lastly)... 1 vs 1.. :lol:

good story, any name to this? or just hide behind forum fake avatars and names as most do, fury mixed set druids get crit killed in 2hits lately, so doubt it..

btw my instinct tells me you are KITTY UNITED as well and i think im right.   :lol: :lol:

So I guess she was right ↑↑↑↑↑

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

i really think u should become the gm sulla,, not even 1 post with your name get past your eye :facepalm:

n for my char its stil a secret.. i stated here i died lol,, just remember which druid make u using pot when u nearly died 1 vs 1 near nadir...

Sulla is no match for the Anakpanah :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

actually any rogue can kill him if play smart(and decent amp)...

ps i let him use pots vs my little warlock lvl 14 at crossing (then he just ran to nadir) ;D

actually any rogue can kill him if play smart(and decent amp)...

ps i let him use pots vs my little warlock lvl 14 at crossing (then he just ran to nadir) ;D

it means he dont wanna fight coz going to market,, its such a bored job to die n walk again :bad:

a mere player wont do much to anakpanah..

it means he dont wanna fight coz going to market,, its such a bored job to die n walk again :bad:

a mere player wont do much to anakpanah..

maybe... but why did he first tried to catch me and failed? xd    and ur wrong about last part:) with crossing and fast net even a lvl 14 can kill high lvls(even high amped)...

• 4 weeks later...