Who Do you Want to PVP? (New Version)

Flarelyred#1

• 1 month later...

I'll PvP with myself if i could, because im the best.

hey you brainless  :bad: :bad:

why do u comment under of every topic that u are the best? get the f*ck off you retard  :bad:

you are the best but best noob.

You sure troll a lot  :facepalm:

:facepalm:  you no life security guard. go eat ur doughnuts. btw ur on more than me. besides im in school right now so yes im on here avoiding work so get over it.

:facepalm:  you no life security guard. go eat ur doughnuts. btw ur on more than me. besides im in school right now so yes im on here avoiding work so get over it.

This kid seems to like my butt, always up it! :clapping:

You sure troll a lot  :facepalm:

Get that mirror out of your face.. everywhere i go on forum i see nothing but you self declaring. :bad:

F*cking troll alright. The worst kind.

Omg snorly i wish you could do something with this guy.

Pvprange is beastmodes :facepalm:

where was pvprange a couple of months back? i remember when this post was first created, today, i just KNEW you´d reply here bragging about yourself, and i was right :facepalm:

What make you believe that you´re a professional player? A true professional´s skills doesn´t come from a well amped bow or sword, but from the skills they master,how  mature they are, and how well he respect other players around them.

I´ve played this game for more than 2 years (the time when we had ranking system,no mshop,no overpoweredplayers, helpful players, the time when peace and harmony actually existed among our faction)

I would never ever in the whole wide world consider myself as a pro, even though people call me a "pro" I´d never start to brag saying tham im a "pro" noone can beat me etc.

For The sake of humanity´s fate, Please pvprange, just Please, if you want to be respected (which i think is abit too late now) please, grow up :facepalm: 

Stop acting as a 9 year old child when you´re a 34 year old "security guard" with alot of "female friends"

if this is how you´re acting in real life, i wonder how many friends you´ll have left by the end of this year :facepalm:  i tell you beastmodes, continue like this, and you´ll end up having no friends, no in-game friends (Hey i bet you miss erikalt dont ya?) SO..my point is, GROW up pvprange, stop bragging about yourself before its "too late." (guess it´s too late now anyways :facepalm: )

I hope it's not to late. I really want to be friends with everyone.

And yes, i miss Erikalt  :sorry:

:facepalm:

Can't...express....words  :facepalm:

I hope it's not to late. I really want to be friends with everyone.

And yes, i miss Erikalt  :sorry:

I doubt u want befriend with other, I think u only want other player call u pro  :clapping:

Hope im wrong  :facepalm:

See everbody hates u ur noob pvprange self declare pro wtf are u on drugs ?

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=73281.0

Look at your dirty mouth. Poor kid can't even spell proper  :facepalm:

• 4 weeks later...