Resignation - Polish section moderator position.

Eshirael

Private messages might be still blocked, decided to made this thread then.

For some reasons I am leaving, pretty sure forever this time, please downgrade me from moderator position in Polish section - I will not be checking on the forum anymore. I made "poll" to pick someone to recommend, but noone was really interrested.

At the beginning I made few guides, but they did not have much readers (Warspear is still not popular in Poland). If there will be someone interrested in updating them, you have my permission to pass those threads management.

Bye.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Private messages might be still blocked, decided to made this thread then.

For some reasons I am leaving, pretty sure forever this time, please downgrade me from moderator position in Polish section - I will not be checking on the forum anymore. I made "poll" to pick someone to recommend, but noone was really interrested.

At the beginning I made few guides, but they did not have much readers (Warspear is still not popular in Poland). If there will be someone interrested in updating them, you have my permission to pass those threads management.

Bye.

i didnt get to know you but what i read on forum makes me believe you a very nice good natured person who wants to help so i think you be a big loss good luck on what ever you do in the future and enjoy yourself :drinks:

Now it's my turn leave moderator  position. I won't write any lies here. The game advance too slow. Last update changed nothing to me except bugs which should be fixed in january. Since 2,3 months I had nothing to do in game and on forum too. Also you don't reply my questions.. I will not be waiting year or two for game which never will be functionally working. Those are main reasons of my resignation.

Bye

seems like not everyone can leave with dignity. by leaving inferius banned on forum player that killed him in game. such a childlish behaviour  :lol: . new moderator shouldn't be hostiled to polish players playing enemy fraction, should be obligate and must be possesing an ability to seperate in-game matters and not to bring them to forum.

@Kuzmitch or Mioco or Siwers please unban Sinscale there was no reason to ban him on forum. (Inferius in reason of ban wrote "idiot")

you will not find anyone more suitable  :dirol:

I play for fun so I can separate cases from game of cases from forum

thanks for the chance Kuzmitch  :blush:

you will not find anyone more suitable  :dirol:

I play for fun so I can separate cases from game of cases from forum

thanks for the chance Kuzmitch  :blush:

decision has been made so i edited my post ;). do first step and unban sinscale then. congrats and good luck  :drinks:

Oh great. Another hater. So i can only wait for another forum ban. From now on i wont wrote any post on polish section. I add haters back to ignore too (Siwers, Williamo, Ogi and Santor, Inferius) because i got enough their lies on forum about me. For your information Siwers I'm not a bugger what u suggest on polish section to turn ppl against me, and if i want support server i will, that's not your business. Better clean that post where Inferius calling me dick and asking all to kill me in game because he finished me on forum. Just keep away from me.

That's for International section moderator information too. I don't wanna again situation like it was with Inferius so please control it. Other word I'm Your now.

Oh great. Another hater. So i can only wait for another forum ban. From now on i wont wrote any post on polish section. I add haters back to ignore too (Siwers, Williamo, Ogi and Santor, Inferius) because i got enough their lies on forum. For your information Siwers I'm not a bugger what u suggest on polish section to turn ppl against me, and if i want support server i will, that's not your business. Better clean that post where Inferius calling me dick and asking all to kill me in game because he finished me on forum. Just keep away from me.

That's for International section moderator information too. I don't wanna again situation like it was with Inferius so please control it.

Beilive me or not Siwers wont do the things Inferius has done.

omg legionn you dont even know siwers, more damn spam.

As I've seen at forum he isnt. LoL.

As replying my posts your spamming too if Im spamming..

Oh great. Another hater. So i can only wait for another forum ban. From now on i wont wrote any post on polish section. I add haters back to ignore too (Siwers, Williamo, Ogi and Santor, Inferius)

we told you about some issues you can talk to PM

and you added elves who killing you in the game to ignore on forum..

you do not have to insult anyone publicly.. this is only game.. do not be angry  :drinks:

Better clean that post where Inferius calling me dick and asking all to kill me in game because he finished me on forum.

make a report

we killing you for killing a low ranks players on quests (on this time we had ranks ;p)

That's for International section moderator information too. I don't wanna again situation like it was with Inferius so please control it. Other word I'm Your now.

you provoked him..  is more difficult to provoke me  ;D  (Dzidek has already created three posts insulting me  :(  I just delete it, he have chance to change his behavior  :friends: )

Don't lie again Siwers. I'm barbarian before update i was weak. I provoke Inferius because i kill him in game. U know all well. Thats why you will be ignored. You taking all things on your side. Posting screens how brave u kill me 5 on 1. Stop it.

About PM. After i PM u last time with try to fix all that u change my karma calling noob and etc... so i wont pm u anymore.

we told you about some issues you can talk to PM

and you added elves who killing you in the game to ignore on forum..

Those elves insulting me on polish and international forum so i don't want to see what they writing about me anymore. Thats the real reason of ignore.

ignorance and lying to yourself.. nothing more

again you will start inventing different things So better I will not anything more wrote because he will to deny

remember, this is only game..

who cares who get banned you all take forum and peoples opinions way too serious anyway it doesnt matter who mod lol sword siwers mioko it doesnt matter just let them get on with it like me ok we all equal doesnt matter about being mod/admin/dev just wish some would learn that  :drinks:  peace to all  8) \m/

who cares who get banned you all take forum and peoples opinions way too serious anyway it doesnt matter who mod lol sword siwers mioko it doesnt matter just let them get on with it like me ok we all equal doesnt matter about being mod/admin/dev just wish some would learn that  :drinks:  peace to all  8) \m/

But...I want more drama... :cray:

I agree with u. But what would u say if you get ban for kill in game. Try to understand my point. Anyway Siwers is chosen and I accepting it. I don't want that situation again and i decided what i write before ::)

But...I want more drama... Опубликованное фото

;D You got it :yahoo: