Learned something new today, blessing

Bloodylipa

So i learned something new today. I turns out Rangers can fire more then 5 arrows during blessing. Today i saw a ranger firing 6 arrows over 3 secs. So blessing can actually fire - 1st shoot + blessing arrow, followed by Arrow skill attack + blessing arrow, followed by 2nd shoot + blessing arrow. So in a maximum blessing output, blessing even adds a extra arrow to rangers attack skill, wow. I didnt know that...

want to cry more? Blessing may deal damage after *dezorientation* (or how is it in good english?) skill.

Delete the rangers from the game now :lol:

want to cry more? Blessing may deal damage after *dezorientation* (or how is it in good english?) skill.

No one complained here, so shut up you pathetic troll, why are you on our side of the forum, why not go to Russian forum? You're just more of a pathetic troll there? Too much people taking the attention you want? So you came here to get attention? Well you're still that useless pathetic troll so if I were you I would get a life or get lost, or might as-well play the ducking game instead.  :facepalm:

This was not a complain thread. 'i learned something new' I didnt know blessing stacks with the power shot skill (i dont know its name) and I dont think its intended to do it either. I just didnt know and I just put it out there, cause I think its a bug. Devs need to look blessing over, cause its obsene the dmg rangers do if they get to shoot uninterupted. Not to say ranger is super op, cause you can effectevly interupt and kill a blessed ranger fairly easy with a barb partner (aslong as they dont dodge like crazy). But blessing is unbalanced. As far as I understand at lv5 blessing should have a 40% chance (according to snorlax) to do double shoots on normal attacks (as far as I understand only on normal attacks) and im fine with that, but I see it works more then its suppose to.

Now if rangers got any new dmg skill, blessing would stack extra arrow to any extra ranger attack, skill or not. So before any new skills this should be balanced to only regular bow fire. My opinion.

blessing description says that it may deal extra damage after each attack. Not each normal attack, but any arrow. Even the push arrow.

I'm here not for your attention, you may not pay any to my person. I'm giving you some more info, seeking for interesting facts in english forum. Why not? Am i guilty that i know the language?

I'm sure not only me dying in a sec when facing lv5 blessing even i have amplified my gears with all average +7 but my shaman is wearing clothes its still not enough def.  I have experienced with some partners and my partner ever died in a sec too and wtf with 0 dmg result. I'm very upset looking too many double dmg over my head before i died, very unbalance only blessing gives double with same damage of normal. With lv5 blessing its like their normal atk is 600+ dmg per hit, so its same with +20 bow amplified. We have only around 2K+ HP, while ranger can deal over more than 2K+ HP in 1 hit a raw.

Many rangers loving to make very high amp of their bows cuz it gives too big effect for blessing or double. I really doubt GM never test playing LIVE in game and facing some rangers in arena lv19-20.

GM should test facing real players live in-game. Make magician class with +10 ampified clothes armors and try to defeat Wolfsy or Gwapito, and let me know.

I'm sure not only me dying in a sec when facing lv5 blessing even i have amplified my gears with all average +7 but my shaman is wearing clothes its still not enough def.  I have experienced with some partners and my partner ever died in a sec too and wtf with 0 dmg result. I'm very upset looking too many double dmg over my head before i died, very unbalance only blessing gives double with same damage of normal. With lv5 blessing its like their normal atk is 600+ dmg per hit, so its same with +20 bow amplified. We have only around 2K+ HP, while ranger can deal over more than 2K+ HP in 1 hit a raw.

Many rangers loving to make very high amp of their bows cuz it gives too big effect for blessing or double. I really doubt GM never test playing LIVE in game and facing some rangers in arena lv19-20.

I had a chance to see your fight... For such way of attacking I only find one name (from Wot): "ололо раш". That means tupid running straight to the enemies weapon, "Here I am. feel free to kill me!" Still, It's not a topic for this discussion. Do not complain here anymore.

This topic is about blessing making damage after skill shots ^^

Sech your English isn't good enough to distinguish what is a complaint what is a cry and what is sarcasm.

You complaining about complainers isn't on topic either.  Go troll elsewhere. 

dumbass :facepalm:

So i learned something new today. I turns out Rangers can fire more then 5 arrows during blessing.

Its acctually only 5 arrows that do dmg before a ranger begins its 2nd salvo of arrows.( yes 1 arrow isnt a big difference but just to let u know :P)

1ST SALVO

1st -[normal hit]+[normal hit]

2nd -[powerhit]+[normal hit]

3rd - [scatter shot]+[normal hit]

.....pause...

2ND SALVO

etc...etc

dumbass :facepalm:

forgot to ask you

Sech your English isn't good enough to distinguish what is a complaint what is a cry and what is sarcasm.

You complaining about complainers isn't on topic either.  Go troll elsewhere. 

okay:(

my english is good enough to see Ryuken crying about overampеd rangers everywhere.

So i learned something new today. I turns out Rangers can fire more then 5 arrows during blessing. Today i saw a ranger firing 6 arrows over 3 secs. So blessing can actually fire - 1st shoot + blessing arrow, followed by Arrow skill attack + blessing arrow, followed by 2nd shoot + blessing arrow. So in a maximum blessing output, blessing even adds a extra arrow to rangers attack skill, wow. I didnt know that...

also scatter shot + bless arrow :D its crazy

my english is good enough to see Ryuken crying about overampеd rangers everywhere.

Lol  ;D fair point there but you were trolling bloody who was.only making an observation.  Remember?

Lol  ;D fair point there but you were trolling bloody who was.only making an observation.  Remember?

so i'm a bad guy :( what should i do now? :'(

:lol:

The punishemnt will be very suffering. U must watch all of the episodes of "The bold and the beautiful".  :diablo: From the last one to first one. With Mongolian reader.. Only this, nothing more  :spiteful:

The punishemnt will be very suffering. U must watch all of the episodes of "The bold and the beautiful".  :diablo: From the last one to first one. With Mongolian reader.. Only this, nothing more  :spiteful:

i think i'm lucky that i got no idea about "bold and beautiful" ;D

• 2 months later...

No one complained here, so shut up you pathetic troll, why are you on our side of the forum, why not go to Russian forum? You're just more of a pathetic troll there? Too much people taking the attention you want? So you came here to get attention? Well you're still that useless pathetic troll so if I were you I would get a life or get lost, or might as-well play the ducking game instead.  :facepalm:

Just read this. I give the guy props on learning the language. Try to learn russian? I have with the 46? (not sure if its 46 or 48) character alphabet it's extremely hard to learn.