how to make ur amp success?

MR X

My friends always tell me that they were sucess amplify. he just use 4 sign for amplify from +4 to +8 for arena staff. and  one of my friend tell me that she just use 5 sign to amplify her sword from +5 to +8. they are telling to me that they are amplify when game reset. have u another tips for make ur amplify sucess?

Open menu -> Bag -> Click on item you want to amplify -> Click Amplify -> Put circle on Sign/59 MC -> Click Amplify

Not so hard, but that's my "secret" way of amplifying

Open menu -> Bag -> Click on item you want to amplify -> Click Amplify -> Put circle on Sign/59 MC -> Click Amplify

well that costs more than buy a set of signs... :wacko:

well that costs more than buy a set of signs... :wacko:

it was a joke, I said 59 MC or Sign, no difference, I was just saying how to amplify cause there is no secret, just luck

it was a joke, I said 59 MC or Sign, no difference, I was just saying how to amplify cause there is no secret, just luck

well u never know...i believe WS has lots of bugs..the called "secret" is propably a bug that needs time to get fixed after an update...

Next time i want to amp my staff (used 20+ signs on it and still is +3), i put it in bag first and then try. But i'm afraid it's just luck.

Next time i want to amp my staff (used 20+ signs on it and still is +3), i put it in bag first and then try. But i'm afraid it's just luck.

Yes, the secret of amply your gear is Luck, my necro lab cloack using 10 signs to be +7, my rogue had 30 sign for +7. I hope GM give mercy for better amply after 3.1 update.

amplifying is just all about luck :facepalm:

my warlock used 12+ set signs attempting to amp my wep and armor from +5 to +6

but my druid (retired) used less than 1 set to amp wep from +2 to +7

:facepalm:

I used personal Signs and/or spheres. Takes a while to get, but if you amp to +5 with a sign with no failure, I think it is worth it. I tried it and so far it works like a charm, not on fail. Did it with my staff for shaman to +3 and for barb with axe to +5. THIS is my shtyle

Rather if you farm for gold from bosses like Anax and sell them, if you make a large amount of gold you may be able to buy Sphere of Damage/Defence Enhancements and Sign of Imperishability for your amplification. I trying to level up without buying items from shop till I am at least on 2nd Island because they have items in the shops that may cost till 4k or higher, may save 2k for the upcoming repairs I may have.

This is a thing I do, but it's helpful for me and also signs cost less on EU than US.

• 2 weeks later...