[2019.04.15] Week of spring bounty and Holiday Weekly ratings Tournament!

Peony

koliz_woods_1200x630.png

Warriors!

The Spring King feels himself much more confident on the throne, because his power is almost saved. Pirate ships become much less in the port, but is still too early to stop the fight against the invaders. Let the villains have a good remember that the strength of the warriors of Arinar is very powerful and they're not that easy to defeat! Well, in addition the Week of spring bounty was announced on the Blissful Isle! Rare weapons, unique books and costumes, treasures and three times more Guild points are waiting for you! By the way, apart from craft resources and bars you can find Parrots smilies in the Spring Boxes - collect all of feathered friends 😉

The Cheshire cats are more mysterious than their ordinary brethrens. No one knows where they come from and what they want from the warriors, but in Arinar, legend has it that the meeting with the Cheshire cat - is a sign of incredible success. Many warriors do not stop storming the Dungeons of the Blissful Isle to be the first to catch this real symbol of good luck and take it with them. Have you already heard the famous Cheshire's mysterious laugh or maybe even seen his silhouette in the Dungeons?..

• Cheshire Cat costume was added to all holiday Dungeons only for the upcoming week (drop chance increases with the dungeon level);
  • Magic Relic of Resilience was added to “Hammer Navigator’s Shelter”, “Hammer Boatswain’s Shelter” and “Hammer First Mate’s Shelter” holiday Dungeons only for the upcoming week (drop chance increases with the dungeon level);
  • х2 drop chance of unique weapons with the Attack Power bonus in all holiday Dungeons;
  • х2 drop chance of unique weapons with the doubled bonuses in all holiday Dungeons;
  • х2 drop chance of unique costume Tree of Life Guard in all holiday Dungeons;
  • х2 drop chance of the full set of Forest Faun decorative skins in all holiday Dungeons;
  • х2 drop chance of craft resources and precious bars from Spring Boxes in all holiday Dungeons;
  • Parrots smilies were added to Spring Boxes in all holiday Dungeons;
  • х2 drop chance of the Captain Swordtooth costume from the Sea Jewelry Box VI;
  • х2 drop chance of the Admiral Octopus and Keeper of the Forests costumes, Physical Toughening, Magical Toughening, Enhanced Skill Cooldown and Enhanced Attack Speed books from the treasuries at the holiday Guild events;
  • х3 Guild Points in all holiday Dungeons;
  • 10 winners of the Guild Tournament (counts for the Non-fading Glory achievement):
    places 1-3: x2 Crimson Corundums for winning the Guild Tournament
    places 4-10: all guild members will get Crimson Corundums and a Bronze Chest

Event begins: 15.04.2019 13:00 CEST

Event ends: 22.04.2019 12:00 CEST

Furthermore, there will be holiday Weekly ratings Tournament with 20 prize-winning places in the categories "Holiday dungeons completed" with incredible awards:

1st place: Cheshire Cat costume, Magic Relic of Resilience and 100 Kingdom of Spring Caches

2nd place: 75 Magic Kingdom of Spring Caches

3rd place: 50 Magic Kingdom of Spring Caches

4-10 places: 20 Magic Kingdom of Spring Caches

11-20 places: 10 Magic Kingdom of Spring Caches

Event begins: 15.04.2019 00:00 CEST

Event ends: 22.04.2019 00:00 CEST

Edited by Peony

it's useless when 60%+ of players can't log into game ..let alone get to character selection screen...:calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:...warspear is losing $$$...

can't log in = not buying mcoins

10 минут назад, TWISTD сказал:

it's useless when 60%+ of players can't log into game ..let alone get to character selection screen...:calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:...warspear is losing $$$...

can't log in = not buying mcoins

The problem was observed yesterday, and should already be resolved, try reinstalling the game client and restarting the Internet connection.
And of course, let me know about the results of these actions.

@Reivenorik..I have tried all since Saturday..that's $1000 not spent on mcoin again...it's same problem as before batman..I have reinstalled app about 30 times ..double checked with phone network on iv4 & iv6 tests..tried multiple phones..& tablets & PC ...many players are having log in problems not just me..I only report the problems  to support & forum if we can't it fix ourselves

9 hours ago, Winter said:

Probably same as snow (description never changed) boost the defensive % of described skill

meh.. why doesn't any relic buff the dmg part of the skill...

@Reivenorik can you confirm that if I start a 4 day spring craft job 2days before event ends, it will still be completed 4 days later even if event finished already?

Edited by Pecleb

@Reivenorik...$1000 is just bus fare change..batman:teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:..compared to what I have spent on warspear since it started in beta test days..10x that amount & add a bit more..let's just say that the $1000 will be a anti lag tax:teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

3 часа назад, Pecleb сказал:

can you confirm that if I start a 4 day spring craft job 2days before event ends, it will still be completed 4 days later even if event finished already?

Shure, all started tasks will be successfully completed, even after they are removed from the craft list.

Guys there are like 4-5 days of none stop lags in eu-emerald, in random times (but mostly in around this time), can you explane to us whats happeing and if posble wearn us if server desrupton will happen so we dont waste stams in dung.Cuz its verry annoying to play like this.

P.s also maybe conseder some compansation for the cased inconvenience and im not talking about only 1 stam pot.

thank you

Something bad is happening with our servers.
Technicians do their best to troubleshoot.
I'm asking for your patience, soon everything will be fixed and the situation will cease to repeat.
I apologize for the inconvenience.

23 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

I'm asking for your patience, soon everything will be fixed and the situation will cease to repeat.

Thx

4 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

an apology for wasted time and money? 

I feel it necessary to ask this, but how would you like your free time off work to be wasted because of a company not including your hard earned money? Im asking you to put yourself in our shoes for once, and maybe have a little compassion in respect to consideration for compensation,

Is it wrong to be so bold as to state this?

4 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

Thanks for fixing the problem, I did lose my dg twice today which was annoying and my ranger friend who was soloing faceless at the time, lost it because of the lag. I know you guys are trying your best and I respect and thank you for that but just bare in mind lots of people lost gold,time and stamina today because of it, anyways many thanks.

1 hour ago, Reivenorik said:

Let's first think about fixing the problem.
We need to make sure that the incident will not happen again.

Ofc that's the main thing, we need cooperate to get the problem fixed first, then we can complain about our losses.:advise:

the lag gets worse day by day and we have no proper response from support about it.

People have wasted tons of stam. 

If this is fixed we expect compensation. :head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Proper compensation i mean not a pc of stam :fuck_that:

2 часа назад, Madz101 сказал:

If this is fixed we expect compensation. :head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I can't promise you any compensation now.

We can't make sure that the problem has been solved completely... :hopeless:
After that, it will be necessary to estimate the scale of the disaster. 

9 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

I can't promise you any compensation now.

We can't make sure that the problem has been solved completely... :hopeless:
After that, it will be necessary to estimate the scale of the disaster. 

I hope everything's gonna be okay...

So many people are annoyed by this cuz some people do not have time to play and when they have and the log into warpsear just to waste time trying to play or even do 1 dg properly :bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

lmao..& we get told it's our net provider..or the problem is on our end...not warspear servers:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:"annoyed" is a nice way of saying it...we are more like p#$$#d off...for the amount of revenue they raise from us coiners..we should have gold plated servers or at least no lag after 9years+ of warspear...25+ runs in dg lost..to lag/DC/can't connect after DC in less than 24hrs...I will quote #stud from sapphire 

"devs must hate Marvel..cause they are promoting DC":no-no-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

6 часов назад, Madz101 сказал:

So many people are annoyed by this cuz some people do not have time to play and when they have and the log into warpsear just to waste time trying to play or even do 1 dg properly :bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

we understand and are doing our best for stable work of servers :pheew-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Not only is warspear lagging like hell in all realms, but the same thing is happening again as it has been happening every single week now, which is we CANT CONNECT TO THE GAME like come on now... you say it’ll never happen again, yet it keeps happening over and over again. I’m coming close to that conclusion that I really should stop spending hundreds of dollars in this game cuz of the endless problems in warspear

Can u pls fix the lag in EU-EMERALD Im solo farming spawn and it's almost die but because of lag I'm died and many player died in dgs please fix it as soon as possible. THANKS

23 минуты назад, NightFlame сказал:

Can u pls fix the lag in EU-EMERALD Im solo farming spawn and it's almost die but because of lag I'm died and many player died in dgs please fix it as soon as possible. THANKS

We are trying very hard to fix it! I'm sorry for the inconvenience :pin7:

1 hour ago, Lazylion said:

@Reivenorik Is this the last week of the whole spring event?

But brace yourself for something even bigger 😉

2 hours ago, Peony said:

We are trying very hard to fix it! I'm sorry for the inconvenience :pin7:

Guys they probs are legit trying their best and I know what it might be like for them, but I had a question. What do devs think might be the main problem?