Change Trade window to help avoid scams

Odin

I see a lot of people get scammed because they try to buy something from someone for more than 50 signs.  Devs please change trade window to be similar to market windows. 

In market I can put more than ten of the same items in a single slot. This way noobs don't get scammed....well as often at least.

I see a lot of people get scammed because they try to buy something from someone for more than 50 signs.  Devs please change trade window to be similar to market windows. 

In market I can put more than ten of the same items in a single slot. This way noobs don't get scammed....well as often at least.

yes plz devs do something bout trade window, every single trade more than 50 signs need to take screenshots, due to fear of getting scammed..

If u dont want get scammed, dont try exchange with people without item or gold. its easy, no hard. try exchange 50 sign in 1st time and ppl who sell the item, must exchange too. dont try buying item with more 50 sign better if u dont want get scammed.

If u dont want get scammed, dont try exchange with people without item or gold. its easy, no hard. try exchange 50 sign in 1st time and ppl who sell the item, must exchange too. dont try buying item with more 50 sign better if u dont want get scammed.

1. I've never been scammed read closely please.

2.  Good items cost more than 50 signs. 

3.  This is just a suggestion in the suggestion section.  No one is asking your advice on how to avoid getting scammed so stay on topic. 

My suggestion would prevent things like this guy spamming support with this

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=70671.0;attach=22277;image

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=70671.0;attach=22278;imageindex.php?action=dlattach;topic=70671.0;attach=22277;image

SKENTAYOS SCAMMER GO BANNED HIM!(

3.  This is just a suggestion in the suggestion section.  No one is asking your advice on how to avoid getting scammed so stay on topic. 

1. the way he told isn't necessarily for you... he saying for anyone who read it.

2. maybe...

3. hes free to do it since he talk a little about the topic.

1. the way he told isn't necessarily for you... he saying for anyone who read it.

2. maybe...

3. hes free to do it since he talk a little about the topic.

1. He says "you" not the general usage.

2. Not maybe.

3.  He's off topic.  The topic is about trade windows and changes to it. Take advice to the New Players section. 

This is what i have recently posted on a thread for Mcoin shop idea's.. it would solve the problem, and aigrind would also make some more $ off of us players lol.

As an extended idea to "trade slot bags" ( slot extension for trade )..

STORAGE CHESTS.

A place to store your precious items. Located at respawn statues and nadir market.

Brought from Mcoin shop ( of course ).

Slot bags used to extend chest size.

Items in chest and the chest itself can be used and shared by all characters from the same account.

I love the sound of these two idea's and would willingly spend coin on them.  :good: ;D

Slot bags.. fixes everything  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

i have a suggestion to avoid getting scammed.

it would help everyone alot if devs could add something which allowed us to "lock items" until we recieved the desired item. lets say i want a sudden doom weapon. the seller wants 30 set signs, (300 signs)

in the trade window there will be a "lock option" once u click it, window will say; input amount of items to lock", put in the 30 sets. and right under, theres another column saying; "unlock items once u recieve" ; then  link in the item you need. and enter. the seller  has no way of scamming now since he HAS to put in the desired item of the buyer.  (dont get me wrong, theres a cancel button there aswell)

or another easier suggestion; add more trade slots (free) ;D

The easiest way is trading with gold... That's the normal currency in game. Signs are not in the currency-window. Players make signs a currency, not the game.

Exactly. Ppl are so much lazy that they want ready signs.

• 4 months later...

my bd appear on your photos xD

I Seriously support this topic and would love to see people take more interest in this.

Add a poll bro.. im addicted to them things and it will also show dev's how serious we take this issue.

More slot... ;D

It appears that people get scammed because they cant finish a deal in one trade, it can take up to 5,6,7 and more trades to finish a deal.

My idea

Instead of adding extra exchange slots to every ones exchange window, what if in the MC shop you could buy slots for your personal exchange window. This would mean, if a seller is selling a staff for 200s, and you want to buy it, and your exchange window has enough extra purchased slots to finish the deal in one trade. Then the seller would have to add the staff in the first trade.

This idea would give the buyer the option to protect his self and feel safer through buying extra exchange slots, and WS makes more money. I would definitely add many extra slots for my window.

I don't think this idea would stop scamming all together, but at least we would have the option to prevent it.

or, just make trading like market.

at market there seems to be no limits when selling stuff (ive seen people selling 500 signs at market).

however, when you trade others, the limit is restricted to 10 items per slot, so my suggestion is, make it similar to market.