HELLO ELFOS

PrettyPinay

HI ELFS. so we met somewhere in lab, were u happy to see us?  :blush:

video is available now. feel free to watch it. its kinda annoying coz of my kill quest info getting done. :lol: :lol:

22221_.png

22222_.png

info: we dint go there to farm, we went there to kill them. we dint expect that they were 5 parties of elf trying to farm but what the heck, 5 parties elf vs 3 parties MC. i was just standing trying to heal anyone.  :rofl: :rofl:

nice... now if you could do that in BG I'd be impressed. amd if im included and finish my chains quest i would be forever in your debt.  :spiteful:

nice... now if you could do that in BG I'd be impressed. amd if im included and finish my chains quest i would be forever in your debt.  :spiteful:

lol taking over bg is easy. we do that a lot if one of our member's alts need quest. maybe ill open up the clan to helping randoms. but its a maybe. most of the time they are all busy in real life. lol

lmao im sry but that was by far the nerdyest shit i have ever seen in my life......you really shoulnt have dis-respected that american classic.........NAS is crying and laughing in his mansion................................

lmao im sry but that was by far the nerdyest shit i have ever seen in my life......you really shoulnt have dis-respected that american classic.........NAS is crying and laughing in his mansion................................

lmfao...

Lol I picked out the song fool, you already know what I listen to. You westcoast anyways manley, what you know about NAS?  ;D