Increase maximum rep limit

Lestat

Before the latest update release i was already at the maxumum rep limit of 4500. It was dissapointing to learn that the max rep limit did not increase after the latest update. I'm not sure what the reason is behind this but it is frustrating completing quests only to have those rep points wasted. I'm not asking you to make level 6 available, however i do suggest you increase the max rep limit by 1000 to 2000 points for the time being so that players who are in a similar predicament to myself have a reason to continue playing. Please consider.

thanks

They won't increase the rep limit because over 5k rep your reputation bar in firstborn class will fill up. With that you could advance to next class, but they don't implemented new skills yet.

Here is how it is working(example of advancing: blade dancer):

0-4999 Friendly - Blade Dancer

5000-14999 Honored - Blade Master

15000-34999 Revered - Sentinel

35000+ Exalted - no idea :unknw:

0-4999 Friendly - Blade Dancer

5000-14999 Honored - Blade Master

15000-34999 Revered - Sentinel

35000+ Exalted - no idea

who say this ???

Yeah, easy, we're light years away from that. There is 10000 to gain only for next level, that's more to gain than what we already have now. :yahoo:

But it would be logical to gain more reputation from quests as game progress, in the future areas.

Yeah, easy, we're light years away from that. There is 10000 to gain only for next level, that's more to gain than what we already have now. :yahoo:

But it would be logical to gain more reputation from quests as game progress, in the future areas.

yes, crazy low amount of rep even on second island.

e g collect 40  viper poison,  8 rep, that's one hour job,  or a main quest , collect xx flowers and xx seeds, 7 rep.... and 1800 left to next rank, rep should go higher.

this is the same amount of rep as in first area, even bosses which are much harder give the same rep or slightly higher than the first island bosses.

It is very easy to check it.. Just find special program for it..

booble translate?

Well, i thought it is going to be 2 mastery trees like in wow, or diablo, or many other gaemz

użyjs orcer era nas ymbiana zeby sobiezw iekrzyc repa to bd widac. pise takspec jalnie bozat o moznam iec banana g

Message for Azebu

użyjs orcer era nas ymbiana zeby sobiezw iekrzyc repa to bd widac. pise takspec jalnie bozat o moznam iec banana g

Message for Azebu

Remember that not only Azebu can understand this n i can translate it to rest of ppl here. :P

Anyway i agree to sulla idea, gold for quests goes up but rep didnt? oh crap.. even if we end all quests available in island we need to end alot of daily quests now to get rank... Its isnt that easy like in elfs proff. doh..