life leech vs blessing

kyumaru

Here i complain about noob life leech if compared with blessing!

Very big unfair that life leech can't be instant killer like blessing do!

Warlock wearing clothes with no heal no def, why ranger with light armors have instant kill skill? Before update, i was imagining that warlock would have better skill than blessing, but after update WTF! Again again ranger still no.1 killer in game!

Please make blessing like DOT

Lv1 get 1/4 damage blessing

Lv2 get 1/3 dmg blessing

Lv3 get 1/2 dmg blessing

Lv4 get 3/4 dmg blessing

Lv5 get 1 double blessing

Warlock wearing clothes with no heal no def, why ranger with light armors have instant kill skill? Before update, i was imagining that warlock would have better skill than blessing, but after update WTF! Again again ranger still no.1 killer in game!

Da duck did you say no.1 killer? Rogues are the number one.If you compare all server classes its Rogue.

:facepalm:  you make people sad.

duck you bastard, i can kill rich rogue easily even with +10 sword i still can survive in fight!

I am not a Bastard :mega_shok: :aggressive:

Please make blessing like DOT

Lv1 get 1/4 damage blessing

Lv2 get 1/3 dmg blessing

Lv3 get 1/2 dmg blessing

Lv4 get 3/4 dmg blessing

Lv5 get 1 double blessing

boohooo...what a crybaby.

STOP SPAMMING KYU :facepalm: . Ranger dont have good stun skill. u just fear with rich ranger. ranger skill is not bad and not good and not like barbar skill. Just barbar need some change. :facepalm: 

Its my solution for kill high amp ranger(Warlock)(lvl 17-20):

-Using arena set

-make +10 ur arena staff and add dark crystall on arena staff.

-make +10 ur all arena amour.

-Echant your amulets(Necro Amulet just for this time) and cloak with healing rune and deadliness crystall

-Echant ur arena belt and ring lvl 15 with mana regen cuz warlock need more mana for skill.

-Learn, how to use skill warlock, run and attack. there is time to run, there is time to attack.

-Learn, how to use dark circle.

skill solution for kill high amp ranger: t1:fear lvl 5, dark circle lvl 5 and dark arrow lvl 5

t2:fear lvl 5, dark circle lvl 5, pundle lvl 3, life ex. lvl 5

Its my solution.

and anyone can tell me how to become good barbar?

STOP SPAMMING KYU :facepalm: . Ranger dont have good stun skill. u just fear with rich ranger. ranger skill is not bad and not good and not like barbar skill. Just barbar need some change. :facepalm: 

Its my solution for kill high amp ranger(Warlock)(lvl 17-20):

-Using arena set

-make +10 ur arena staff and add dark crystall on arena staff.

-make +10 ur all arena amour.

-Echant your amulets(Necro Amulet just for this time) and cloak with healing rune and deadliness crystall

-Echant ur arena belt and ring lvl 15 with mana regen cuz warlock need more mana for skill.

-Learn, how to use skill warlock, run and attack. there is time to run, there is time to attack.

-Learn, how to use dark circle.

skill solution for kill high amp ranger: t1:fear lvl 5, dark circle lvl 5 and dark arrow lvl 5

t2:fear lvl 5, dark circle lvl 5, pundle lvl 3, life ex. lvl 5

Its my solution.

He is already banned

I know this forum is huge of elf players, so less support from dumbed mclan, i have experienced for many times in arena, only ranger can kill me just 1 shot blessing, Hassn with all +10 is easy to kill but arrogant Mikoshamet kill me with no duration, saddenly dead.

I just want Developers or GMs live playing in game, and try to go arena at lv19-20 with real players and try to face two rangers in arena, i just wanna know how you feel when u are dead in 0.5 sec.

Ranger can deal over 2K+ HP in a raw. Normal atk + blessing + power shot = 6x dmg (inc. Critical and never dodge) cuz magicians wearing clothes with no significant dodge stats instead magic and astral. Madmaxx, Yyneed and another rich rogues with +10 sword never kill me in a sec even with rich Mdea. Rogue can deal more 2K HP but so slow, many things to do: Must RUN - stealth - gouge - merci (10 sec with 1 dmg) so megicians still have a chance to heal/sleep and run. Differnt with ranger, ranger only STAND and just click blessing - power shot - scatter (1 sec with 6x dmg)

So please answer! Is life leech skill able to kill ranger in 1 sec? max life leech dmg is only around 150+ and its DOT that needs duration in reducing HP while lv5 blessing gives same dmg as normal atk with no duration, so instant.

All DOT skill needs duration dmg per sec, so enemy players still have a time to do something, but blessing lv5 with no duration, its instant double. You are so n**b can't compare DOT with double dmg. Smart people prefer choosing double rather than small dmg per time.

the thing about all such crybabes is that all of you never notice if ranger gets no double damage for all the time blessing is buffed, but if once the ranger gets lucky and you die in 3 shots (not 1, but 2.5 seconds) you run to the forum and start crying that ranger is op.

The next time you meet danger - write down how many doubled he made. And do this way for а week. After that reply here, ok?

Ranger with lv5 blessing gets a high lucky chance to kill player in a sec. Next time i will upload SS to let your eyes looking how many damage on a head by blessing.

So please answer! Is life leech skill able to kill ranger in 1 sec? max life leech dmg is only around 150+ and its DOT that needs duration in reducing HP while lv5 blessing gives same dmg as normal atk with no duration, so instant.

Life leech is not blessing, Warlocks are not Rangers, 1 thing that is something is, you are a retard.  :facepalm:

Although im not hero, at least i can tell the truth. I know no one supporting me cuz not only in game is huge of elves but in this forum too, and Snorlax never listen. How sad i am. Yes, im retard, stupid, foolish but you must know what i say its reality. My tears have been dry already, ok here is animation of warspear in GIF format i captured when i was going arena. Look carefully every ranger atk, all every atk including double. I have success stuned BD but ranger easy kill me, how poor my 2.5K HP was drained down and died so fast. Sorry i can't upload in this forum cuz its size 1.2 MB i just can give you link to download http://goo.gl/ddkeu

If you can't download, use this link http://wowmantap.wap.mu/files/633300/GifTailor_0080.gif

firstly, you are noob. You stepped into а trap that was absolutely obvious.

Secondly i didn't see any instant death. You've survived for 5 shots, which is 10 seconds.

The third thing is that you and shaman damaged different targets. Also noobish of you.

Such noob should die this way. Too much mistakes.

I've calculated once more. 8 shots, 4 doubled, no crits. What else?

Oh my god! What am talking about? Im not  talking about arena tactic, what i show you is blessing is working not like only 40%. Pls read carefully before judging me, "look carefully that blessing works every atk"

Oh my god! What am talking about? Im not  talking about arena tactic, what i show you is blessing is working not like only 40%. Pls read carefully before judging me, "look carefully that blessing works every atk"

Stop spaming, u just dont know about strategy and tactic. u must learn more how to use rogue and what tactic will u use for arena. dont try enter trap ranger, u can read their trap.