i just want to ask ,,im a newbie here ... IS THIS GAME HAS AN EVENT???

iamstupid

:diablo: IF NOT G.M CAN YOU  PLEASE MAKE ONE??? :dirol:

:aggressive: for an example an event like the anniversary or founding day of this game...wherein all players  (mc and elf) both

have the same name colors (white)...where we can trade and talk to them too...

because your chainless quest really sucks ...

that quest is designed for us to make friends with the other side, right? (coz it says after the chainless reputation  [friendly] :shok:

but CL coz WAR :facepalm: every venue of the quest is like A BATTLE FIELD  :( [a never ending war  :cray: ]...

thank you ...

hope you ready my msg  :cray:

If this game can do chat with enemies character, the name of game is not warspear, but peacespear. :good:

Legion and Sentinel never be friendly. :diablo: :friends:

actually, i suggested last year to add seasonal events in game, which actually did happen, which made me happy. ;D

they added haloween event and christmas event last year, where you could buy seasonal rare costumes, do event quests to get nice items, and food/candies in game.

not sure though if they are going to do it anymore, would be awesome though if they are still planning to add seasonal events.

bring back holloween and Christmas events this year, i missed th stuffed teddy bear i got at the door to the past during christmas season. and also the mysterious glove with 40% penetration  :aggressive:

bring back holloween and Christmas events this year, i missed th stuffed teddy bear i got at the door to the past during christmas season. and also the mysterious glove with 40% penetration  :aggressive:

40%?!?!? :shok:

Why i started play Warspear so late? :facepalm:

40%?!?!? :shok:

Why i started play Warspear so late? :facepalm:

lol the 40% penetration gloves was only needed to collect nuts i think.

they had no affect at pvp or pve. it was total "garbage" 10 physical resistance and 40% penetration. but was cool to show it off :clapping: