ELF TRAITORS

PrettyPinay

Dear, Sulti.

Im sorry for ur lost. My Condolences..  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Callie isnt even your character The characters you create from the start are duckin weak your scared to pvp me with your own characters So dont think your all pro because callie isnt even yours....

My rouge never disturbs thats the thing odin.. But when I came back to kill a ranger that disturbed ME she helped the noob and she seems to always participate in wars at the cave Now shes putting up screen shots thats completely uncalled for and irrelevant that me and other's have seen 1 million times so what are you trying to prove? Now if I put up screen shots of you using pots for that 1 kill and your a druid your gonna look stupid right?

btw ,who is this newcomer ???

i saw u spam many thread at forum,wannbe famous or what ?

Lmao I was waiting on you to say something to me. First of all why would I wanna be famous on a game thats not even really popular? Second of all its just a duckin game who cares about being known oh wait I forget you dont have a life so you really care about being popular over a video game? Cmon now. Lastly you wanna learn proper English or what?

Lmao I was waiting on you to say something to me. First of all why would I wanna be famous on a game thats not even really popular? Second of all its just a duckin game who cares about being known oh wait I forget you dont have a life so you really care about being popular over a video game? Cmon now. Lastly you wanna learn proper English or what?

you outta topic :)

How do I spam? Is it because I post? Isnt that what the forums are used for posting? Am I allowed to post? Im sorry if the warspear community disapproves of posting on forum.

How do I spam? Is it because I post? Isnt that what the forums are used for posting? Am I allowed to post? Im sorry if the warspear community disapproves of posting on forum.

last.

waste my time to tell new comer like u :)

Because Jaw you have no point to prove and calling me a spammer because I post on the forums is completely dumb on your part and if I spam because I post on the forums then your a spammer to and so are the devs because they post on the forums as well so have a nice day pussy.

Oh and for the future you may wanna learn better English and buy new shoes. Because those shoes you got on are completely trash. And your clothes looks like they are to small for you. Maybe Ill send you some hand-me-downs to indonesia...

You lost Poley and Yipi. Lets see who will you loose next.

lmao. i wont ever lose yipi  ;) the other one u mentioned, who was that? u want me to show the screenshots of ur pm to me  here with ur mobile number?

make sure u can finish something u started tho  :lol: :lol:

lmao. i wont ever lose yipi  ;) the other one u mentioned, who was that? u want me to show the screenshots of ur pm to me  here with ur mobile number?

make sure u can finish something u started tho  :lol: :lol:

AWW, show the ones you insulted me in group. You told lie to Yipi that Poley was with Natacha. Poley is with me.  :good:

AWW, show the ones you insulted me in group. You told lie to Yipi that Poley was with Natacha. Poley is with me.  :good:

lmao. she's with you? thats more worst. and btw, idc if she's with u. so whats ur point?   :bad: and btw legionn, everyone knows that youre a big LIAR. so ur words have no credit :lol: :lol:

You lost Poley and Yipi. Lets see who will you loose next.

u will see ur life end if u take yipi :( she's mine

u said take them ? see how they kick u when im leave them ?  :tease: helloooo , who are u ...

and u just the one scared to talk with us on chat ,keep ''ignore'' , SCARY TO TALK ,u are turk mode,but u happy to insult us,what a bad mods ?  just come to talk with us if u a really a man ,dnt talk behind :wacko:

rmrmber whn bfor u quit game ''im quit of this shit game '' like 4-5month u back to here,and pm me , ''hi bro,whats up ? whats new ?'' i show u amp,and u crying ,ask me how to do amp ''how to amp item bro ? what item need? are item will loose ?''

DUHH !!! now see ,who a real traitor tat fight to who learn him  :wacko:

Because Jaw you have no point to prove and calling me a spammer because I post on the forums is completely dumb on your part and if I spam because I post on the forums then your a spammer to and so are the devs because they post on the forums as well so have a nice day pussy.Oh and for the future you may wanna learn better English and buy new shoes. Because those shoes you got on are completely trash. And your clothes looks like they are to small for you. Maybe Ill send you some hand-me-downs to indonesia...

u just can said insult word ... is ur brain in ur feet ?so what if my english bad,just come to me and see i will cut ur head off..im sorry kid,i just said my last, wasted my time to talk with newcomer tat keep crying in game ''help help,bla bla bla ''

u will see ur life end if u take yipi :( she's mine

u said take them ? see how they kick u when im leave them ?  :tease: helloooo , who are u ...

and u just the one scared to talk with us on chat ,keep ''ignore'' , SCARY TO TALK ,u are turk mode,but u happy to insult us,what a bad mods ?  just come to talk with us if u a really a man ,dnt talk behind :wacko:

rmrmber whn bfor u quit game ''im quit of this shit game '' like 4-5month u back to here,and pm me , ''hi bro,whats up ? whats new ?'' i show u amp,and u crying ,ask me how to do amp ''how to amp item bro ? what item need? are item will loose ?''

DUHH !!! now see ,who a real traitor tat fight to who learn him  :wacko:

u just can said insult word ... is ur brain in ur feet ?so what if my english bad,just come to me and see i will cut ur head off..im sorry kid,i just said my last, wasted my time to talk with newcomer tat keep crying in game ''help help,bla bla bla ''

same fight topics, regular... 24/7 with Sulti and Keizsha ;D

Lol duck off :D legionn not disturb my familyyy -.-!

And stop ya to lier yup? What ur problem?? Jelouss??? Zzzzzzz really bored :D

lmao. i wont ever lose yipi  the other one u mentioned, who was that? u want me to show the screenshots of ur pm to me  here with ur mobile number? make sure u can finish something u started tho

and you just lost yipi ;D

I saw ur video on facebook. nice..

ohh jaw i never asked u for such thing. i learned amp myself. ;)

i lost her? lol really? i left her to rot on elf-side, i left not she left me, i dont need people who aint loyal like you and her. know facts before u talk. coz as usual ure a liar.  :bad:  ohhh and have u heard? i gained new people to love and is loving me right now  :blush: ;) bigger and happier family, wanna know who they are? click my signature  :spiteful:

and you just lost yipi ;D

I saw ur video on facebook. nice..

ohh jaw i never asked u for such thing. i learned amp myself. ;)

learn amp self ?

nice to forgot ur crying when u longtime not on and back  :)

i lost her? lol really? i left her to rot on elf-side, i left not she left me, i dont need people who aint loyal like you and her. know facts before u talk. coz as usual ure a liar.    ohhh and have u heard? i gained new people to love and is loving me right now  bigger and happier family, wanna know who they are? click my signature

lol then why did you say i wont ever loose yipi ;D.

jaw if u think its true show me a screenshot?

lol then why did you say i wont ever loose yipi ;D .

jaw if u think its true show me a screenshot?

coz she said so even after i left her. and btw, why do u bother asking? u cant MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS? go focus on ur noob clan and stop stickin ur nose on other people's sh.t, all i know thosee guys who spread rumors and gossips about other people is gay, looks like ure one of them ::)

lol. So funny ;D Just insult but can say nothing ;) hhaha I only talk about you when my close friends are with me. We talk about what you've done. And I think I can do whatever I want? I dont need to ask you ;D And Im not the one called GAYSHA ;D ;D

lol. So funny ;D Just insult but can say nothing ;) hhaha I only talk about you when my close friends are with me. We talk about what you've done. And I think I can do whatever I want? I dont need to ask you ;D And Im not the one called GAYSHA ;D ;D

thats the point, u cant get me off ur mouths and mind, glad i made a big impact on ur life  ;) :lol: :lol:

Leave her alone already ... Why do not you look at yourself and stop worrying about everyone else? It seems you can not live without mentioning zzz tell keiz talk to your hand, your words,  They are barking for your ears ;)

u said Just insult  but u are the one , was always insult other

2 FACE

]]] link=topic=70599.msg311328#msg311328 date=1347387143]u said Just insult  but u are the one , was always insult other 2 FACE 

I wont stfu when a girl is shit talking to me like you and gaysha. Go get a life kid

just to prove that im a real elf ..  :blush:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

well.. do you know  meaning of traitor? Schizo :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

thats the past noob reu.  4months ago BEFORE I QUIT ELF. cant move on? looks like these elves still want me back on their faction. they kept chasing me around  :bad: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats the past noob reu.  4months ago BEFORE I QUIT ELF. cant move on? looks like these elves still want me back on their faction. they kept chasing me around  :bad: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh your so special...

then your lickers missed u  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i know it past. but think about it before write something. Sonofman / Vestorya / Pliskin were your best friends , right? then why do u insulting them ?  :tease: :tease:

think about meaning of TRAITOR. i think u will leave from edgeshadow (ascetic) too as always. then what will you do about him?  :tease:

u are tricking yourself only but some dumbs believe you :tease: :tease:  ( some dumbs = kids (as an example >>jaw))

anyway... you will see what will i do :dirol: :diablo: