ELF TRAITORS

PrettyPinay

This is just so funny. some elf bragging about their faction, but they get jealous of each other. lmao. these pics show how loyal elves are.  :lol: :lol:

Interesting elfos i dint know im a topic for elfs too :drinks:

fight to dead is what im gonna do funfun

These photo are amazed me cause OP populated woulda be a problem but fags lives n they survived cause they cant show their true face toward their enemy  :shok:

You killed us at eye? Last time I checked Lordy took you all out. And look who is talking, the biggest elf trator herself :facepalm:

dont u know how to reaD? lmfao. he was asking us if we killed u and read my answer :facepalm: , and fyi, im not an elf traitor. im MC now not elf, i never played my elf char anymore, and idgaf about u being in eye, and it was dmardog who tried telling us to kill u at eye for him. and lordbloody took us all out at eye??????? when??? :bad:

dont u know how to reaD? lmfao. he was asking us if we killed u and read my answer :facepalm: , and fyi, im not an elf traitor. im MC now not elf, i never played my elf char anymore, and idgaf about u being in eye, and it was dmardog who tried telling us to kill u at eye for him. and lordbloody took us all out at eye??????? when??? :bad:

Yea Dmarzo is a trying to kiss asses here. And appears it was Mohawk and Six who tried to kill us.

elves dead in eye? :blush:

i heard some were, according to naw's party, but atm, im not interested coz of the coming update  :lol:

well the first traitor is obviously dmardog. the second one dint tell who his elf is, looks so scared once we find out who he is,

who are ur enemies reu??  :lol: :lol:

i heard some were, according to naw's party, but atm, im not interested coz of the coming update  well the first traitor is obviously dmardog. the second one dint tell who his elf is, looks so scared once we find out who he is, who are ur enemies reu??  

Its not a he allways. Its a she maybe.

This is just so funny. some elf bragging about their faction, but they get jealous of each other. lmao. these pics show how loyal elves are.  :lol: :lol:

reu clan ???

ugly name  :wacko:

he just can insulting people with hs big mouth

8) sup guys....lordbloody mean,thats all I gotta sayy ,and I told legionn what,happened :wacko:

No, Lordbloody is mean because you are a annoying little 12 year old.

lmfao, im never a traitor. i despise elf. i am MC. call me a traitor if i still play my elf chars at the same time my mc. stfu kid u aint allowed to talk. u lack skills, just pure big mouth   :lol:

okay im not gonna defend anyone here, but seriously, switching faction doesnt make one a "traitor",

i myself was once an elf, but unfortunately, i left that shitty faction because elves are overpopulated, but they are as dumb as bread. :bad:

Long live the mcs and the new generation, forsakens,

we are few, outnumbered but we are proud, we are a proud "united" faction. ::)

okay im not gonna defend anyone here, but seriously, switching faction doesnt make one a "traitor",

i myself was once an elf, but unfortunately, i left that shitty faction because elves are overpopulated, but they are as dumb as bread. :bad:

And all that arguing should end at your words. Long live to mcs and forsakens!

This.

MC lacks in numbers but they got skills, and they know how to use that skill  :pleasantry:

22246_.png

lmfao, im never a traitor. i despise elf. i am MC. call me a traitor if i still play my elf chars at the same time my mc. stfu kid u aint allowed to talk. u lack skills, just pure big mouth   :lol:

Lol you still play callie.... so stop lying

Not only are you the biggest liar I've seen on this game but your also the biggest hypocrite Your a trader to both the mc and elf faction because you still gank mc with your elf. For ex: I was in the pvp cave with my rouge (keep in mind I never gank pvp cave with my rouge) I get killed by this noob ranger for no reason I go back to kill the ranger and your helping him? Wtf is wrong with you just stfu because you play both sides and betray both sides and the biggest disgrace this game has ever seen

Explain the screen shot then? And look up I edited my post just for you :give_rose:  So not only do you gank mcs but you also brag about it on forums? Oh but you didnt screen shot how you used like 3 pots for 1 kill on me right?

name the noob ranger. when did this happen? last time i used callie was when i killed you in pvp cave "ALONE" with calllie's 373 moon. and trader of both faction? for what? and check callie's costume. panda/lambert/pumpkin is what my pilot use  :bad:

switching faction doesnt make one a "traitor",

read that. and i may still use my elf char "SOMETIMES" in pvp cave or in other places, its because of noobs like you who disturbs people's pvp fights inside. and if im a traitor coz i play my elf to kill you, then call me that forever coz ure in my personal hitlist    ;)

name the noob ranger. when did this happen? last time i used callie was when i killed you in pvp cave "ALONE" with calllie's 373 moon. and trader of both faction? for what? and check callie's costume. panda/lambert/pumpkin is what my pilot use  :bad:

read that. and i may still use my elf char "SOMETIMES" in pvp cave or in other places, its because of noobs like you who disturbs people's pvp fights inside. and if im a traitor coz i play my elf to kill you, then call me that forever coz ure in my personal hitlist    ;)

You dont know the name of my rouge but you said you dont play your elf character and I called you out on it.. Just admit you made an honest mistake

My rouge never disturbs thats the thing odin.. But when I came back to kill a ranger that disturbed ME she helped the noob and she seems to always participate in wars at the cave Now shes putting up screen shots thats completely uncalled for and irrelevant that me and other's have seen 1 million times so what are you trying to prove? Now if I put up screen shots of you using pots for that 1 kill and your a druid your gonna look stupid right?

oooooohhhhh so he's ASPIRE the lv15  noob rogue that tries so hard to beat the clan in 5v5 making "a good team" but still gets wrecked bad. :lol:

I dont get wrecked by you lmfao as a matter of fact when we did pvp in that arena I actually beat you but I didnt speak about it (I honestly should have) I didnt take a screen shot now If you wouldve beat me now you wouldve been all over your screen shot camera right? Oh and ps I did in fact rape your noob druid in a pvp with 1.2k hp to spare So think twice before you call someone noob OH and one more thing the person that "uses" your druid is scared of manley lmfao it seems to me that all of you filipinos fear manley  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I quote this is what the person using your druid said "I love niggers" " I love the way niggers dance" Dont believe me? Ask manley lmfao

But then again I guess your country is so uneducated that they dont know that the correct term is African American right?

;D ;D ;D ;D post it then, lemme see the pic. its not irelevant i just showed how i kill u when i see you when im using my elf or mc, and check the costumes to make sure that it was me  :blush: u beat me? oh wow  :shok: u should be proudddd  :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol manley? he pvp'ed my druid callie it was 5-1 if i remember right, i dont really count fights coz it was just for fun,

"get that druid away from me"   :facepalm:

and i dont care about what dee says using callie coz i gave him all the rights to use the char, he can even change the password and info login on me and i wont care, just remember, once callie is in a kitty costume and ure somehwere near. be ready coz ull die for sure  :spiteful:

why cant u tell me the name?? or youre too scared? coz im willing to be a traitor just to kill u everyday, like these screenshots :blush:

In the first pic the bat is covering my pretty face  :cray:  ;D