Guild Trust List and Distrust List

Marcus Taylor

A simple way to eliminate scammers from our guild storage.

Under the My Guild option; Leaders and Heirs could add player names to the Trust option.

The Trust List would operate just like the Friends List.

Example:

1. In the guild a player name is "Exacto"

2. Guild Heir gets a private message from a non-guild member who says "Im Exacto,  please invite so I may transfer.

3. Guild Heir can look at Trust List.  If the non-guild members name is not in Trust List, Heir knows not to trust the non-guild member.

Guild Leader can confirm other accounts of Guild Members and add those names to trust list and eliminate scam possibility.

Relatively there should be a Distrust List where Leaders and Heirs can add the names of know scammers or untrustworthy players.

Edited by Marcus Taylor
Add Information

If this would be server wide list then what stops friends of scammers from just adding their friend to trust list

@Jcbreff. This would be a guild option only.  Members of the guild decide who not to trust.

@Morgana That is one way.  A guild member could be scammed.  The guild storage could get scammed.  Or a discussion on world chat when someone gets scammed.  These are all means of confirming untrustworthy players.

@Krystal. I think that would be a great function for the list.

Hey, thanks for sharing your thoughts with us!

But If you and your guildmates manage the existing ignored/friends list efficiently, you guys won't need such tool. 

There are multiple trade options available, you don't need to give anyone you don't trust access to your guild storage management.

@Akasha Managing one list would be easier than making sure everyone manages their individual lists.  Simply a blacklist which every guild member can access in My Guild menu.  Thank you for your acknowledgment 😘