v3.0.5 update changes?

Bloodylipa

Anyone seen a update list?

Hopeing for better connection, only started the game for a second. And atleast i got my native keyboard back for my xperia mini x10 pro back without it crashing the game when i wanted to open it. YAY THX for the fix :D

• Developer

Anyone seen a update list?

Hopeing for better connection, only started the game for a second. And atleast i got my native keyboard back for my xperia mini x10 pro back without it crashing the game when i wanted to open it. YAY THX for the fix :D

There were few little fixes such as fixed keyboard for devices with slide keyboards as on xperia mini x10 pro ;)

I love you Snorlax, youre always the dev that brings aswers to the little people :) And thx so much for keyboard fixes, so nice. Now android keyboards should be more or less perfected :)

Will it fix the chat where if you are looking at a item on the chat and some one else posts it sends the chat to the top of the screen its gettting annoying having to keep scroll down.