daily rep

LSDoom

we need more quests for daily rep. i only play one character at a time so extended play is a must for some game styles. and farming bosses for items is actually kinda lame, i have been doing it for hours. i also head to the newb island to help alot but that should give rep to just to help newbs. in other words we need more options to gain rep.

agreed!

Let other things apart from fighting and all increase our reputation. Maybe logging after gives us 200 rep? Lol kidding.

But on the topic, seriously!

a random repeatable quest would be killer. not in place of the daily quests but alongside the daily quests. even if the reward is only 1 rep. it would be a great addition. something that is able to be done solo and random and repeatable.

• 1 month later...

I agree with the repeatable quest that can be done solo like killing 20-40 mobs, even if the reward is just 1 rep. Atleast we have something to do after we did dailies rather than farming golds.  :sorry:

hell no! 4 is more than enough and it would be unfair for players who already achieved 5th rank.

Honestly i agree .. That way you take the fun out of a game.. why do other quests if you can just repeat 1 quests ?

hell no! 4 is more than enough and it would be unfair for players who already achieved 5th rank.

how? the rank 5 cap will be released soon, they will also be able to get stronger by doing more quests, its not unfair for a player who puts more time into there char too overtake higher ups if they get lazy, now everyone lvls exactly the same, that is unfair and not normal in most mmo, more time you spend on your char should make you stronger, there changing lvling system to something new soon anyway, hopefully removes these limits on how much you can lvl a day, and 24hr players come out and play for rank 6 Опубликованное фото

I can do that van... I can :) . I agree with sulla. more time = sstronger...

Indeed, the longer you play the stronger you get .. a cap in lvling a day shouldn't be, but a quest you can do unlimited times a day isn't the way to go :) XP/rep by killing mobs, more quests, more area's, perhaps XP/rep by doing arena's .. or so.. thats the way to go..

and there is gone be a cap somewhere.. you can't go on lvling forever.

I agree, that would just be like leveling in other games (by killing mobs), boring. I don't have anything against a cap per day, but it should be higher for those who like to do more. Personally, I like warspear because it's different and I like the fact that I don't have to play it much but can still keep up with the game. A good system for a game that focuses on phones. But I can see that some are not satisfied with a few dailys per day. Just a little more diversity in leveling up would be enough, just imo. Personally I don't like the idea of being able to lv up each day till your eyeballs fall out. ;D

yea, i don`t like frenzy killing of mob anymore since playing warspear now, the rep/rank system is very good IMO, better than generic numbered lvling, but, there should be some other ways of gainig rep, "rep medals" from bosses maybe, something like 5% chance they drop, 10 dailys would be perfect as it would take whole day to complete and caps people fairly, if you just want to do 4, you can, but with that gives other`s freedom when have free time to do a little more, hope they dont changing the system to drastically Опубликованное фото

ive already caught myself sometimes, trying to do something ingame to not logoff, but im serious, after doing daily theres no reason why i would be online, at least on my server. theres not a lot of ppl around, the pvp system doesnt give me any reward, and all i have are 2 quests in which i cant do myself. Adding some random repeatable quests in game would do the trick cause sometimes we just have nothing to do but mess with those poor ppl trying to quest (and that sucks too). thats all

If u dont have nothing to do in the game, pls dont do stupid things like disturb others life... go farm gold, hunt bosses or even go sleep :dirol:

I like this advancing system cause it's different than all those mmorpg clones out there so I too hope it's core system won't be changed. I think there is just more diversity needed so it doesn't become boring.

I think there shud be more daily like maybe 5-8 just so there is more it only takes an hour to do the daily atm and I don't wana get bored of the game but a few more quests would sort it

Hm, one hour, not exactly, depends which quests are available. Some take quite long.

For BD, rouge, barb, they take forever, for shamon/druid it`s a whole other story Опубликованное фото