Is this game have customer service?

Badass

I want to know is that game have player service? As a consumer, I think I deserve the service I receive. Because of some issues I was contact support team, but support team reply SO SLOW and always reply the same answer just like a robot. NEVER SOLVE PROBLEM. 

Hello there.

The support team represents the customer service itself, and their answer may take a bit of time because there are several players like you who send them a lot of messages, daily. In fact, the ammount of work they have is huge and they try to answer everybody as fast as possible. 

If it is something about a bug, then you may try to write it here if you desire, but anything account or payments-related shall be discussed with them, through this following link: https://warspear-online.com/en/support.

I bid you a nice day, and our apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thank you for your reply, but the link you send me, I found that 

1. Permanent full denial of game access:
    • repeated creation of bot-characters.

The bot-characters will permanent ban, but my account is not bot and never used third party software. But still got ban and forever. And as I said the support team always say facts and duration of bans in our game are not revised. Are they can prove that my account is bot? I payed money and time in this game,  I am not stupid and I won't use third party software. I just want find a people who can help with. 

The reason of blocking is not exclusively related to the use of bots, but also to repeated violations of one or several rules at once. 

The exact reason of blocking can be found by messaging the support team only, I fear 😕

On 4/8/2019 at 2:04 AM, Badass said:

But it is the first time I got message from support team. Even don't have warning email. 

This is all in the rules, you can be perma banned straightaway for breaking the rules sadly. They dont need to provide evidence but if you speak nicely im sure they might do for you bro. You gotta remember these guys busy for t5 release soon

Dear player,

keep in mind that expeculations on forum about the decision on your case won't take you anywhere.

If you have any further questions or believe to be a mistake, you should contact them https://warspear-online.com/en/support

Have a nice day!